Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,118 members, 7,863,898 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 08:32 AM

Can Anybody Tell Me The Paintballing Cost And Risks? - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Can Anybody Tell Me The Paintballing Cost And Risks? (236 Views)

"No Gree For Anybody": Multichoice Makes U-turn, To air All AFCON Matches live / Pogba Tests Positive For Testosterone, Provisionally Suspended, risks 4-year ban / 'Cannot Tell Me This Isn't A Fix!': Man Utd Fans Fume At Champions League Draw (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Can Anybody Tell Me The Paintballing Cost And Risks? by kashif1624: 7:04pm On Jul 31, 2020

hello,
Iam going to start my paintball joourny soon, since i dont have previous experience with paintball i need some help fro experts.
1. is paintball costly because some of my friends told me we have to various equipments to enter in the feild, like mask, markers etc.

2. some of my friends also told me taaht many player lost thier lives because of paintball, iam really confused becasue life is very precios thing, i do my research and found some data about paintballing incidents and they were right some player lost their lives.

after some research i found an article about paintball with some researched data and they satisfy me with thie data but still i need experts openion

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria To Represent Africa At The Polska Invitational Football Tournament / Breaking: Fulham Returns To Premier League In 2-1 Play-off Win / Premier League - Coughing Is Now Red Card Offense, New Policies.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.