Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,250 members, 7,867,656 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 08:45 PM

Daily Cry - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Daily Cry (102 Views)

Daily Cry / Daily Cry / Daily Cry (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Daily Cry by adefajosekayo(m): 7:05pm On Jul 31, 2020
<B>DAILY CRY</B>

There was a day I was amidst some ladies and I heard them discussing marital related issue. I am not a fan of discussions like this, but something made me want to hear all they were saying, I don't know why until now. The ladies talked about how they had visited some prophets, others alfa or traditionalist to find out which man they should marry, or find solution to the issue of not having a spouse. What caught my attention was when one of them said she visited a prophet and the prophet told her to pay some amount so that he can do some things to avert her spiritual husband. She said after she had payed she almost fell into the trap of sleeping with the acclaimed prophet (the prophet almost charmed her).

Many Christians had fell into the trap of false prophets while seeking solution to their life issues. Christian who feel to lazy to serve or align with God always serve their adversary Deuteronomy 28:47. Jeremiah 33:3, I wonder why it is not written as send someone unto me. Many Christians do not know God, and that is why they still run into the hands of false prophets, Matthew 17:15, it is a pity that many did not know how the fruits of the true men of God should look. People are falling into the hands of false prophet who devour them, not just spiritually but also physically. Many are doing things the wrong way, many businesses down, many are into wrong relationship, many have choosen wrong career, and many are living dead; because they have delivered their own life into the hand of false men of God.

I cry, have you be bitten by the sharp teeth of false men, and it caused a great sore, there is someone who can help you. Yes! Someone you have heard about but haven't known, Jesus. If you're ready to know him and pay the sacrifice of doing his will, you will be free.
Are you at the edge of becoming a prey to the false men of God, who will defraud you of your finance, body, future and eternity? You have a very easy option than the hard one you're about exploring. Drop your yoke and carry that of Jesus which is lite. Jesus is more than a miracle worker, he is giving power over heaven and earth, and ready to allow those that know him and do his will exercise this power. So what you seek on volcano is within you.
BE WISE

(1) (Reply)

Seeds Of Destiny Daily Devotional 2 August 2020 - The Iniquities Of The End Time / When Man Becomes Overwhelmed With.... / Message To The Church Part2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.