Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,843 members, 7,810,254 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:42 AM

Message To The Church Part2 - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Message To The Church Part2 (98 Views)

My Encounter With Jesus Christ And Conversion To Christianity:part2 / Adeboye's 63rd Birthday Message To David Oyedepo / When And Why Did You Change The Church You Were Born Into? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Message To The Church Part2 by Hethatlovesyou: 8:09pm On Aug 02, 2020
MESSAGE TO THE CHURCH Part 2

Many at times we practice against what we preach in our respective gatherings. So many of us have concluded that government attempt in curtailing the spread of the COVID19 is an attack on the Church, while I will reserve my comments on this untrue statement, I will like to advise such group of people to stop their assumptions

Our God is the head of the Church and He controls the Universe. He is very much aware of the pandemic and at His time, it will disappeared. Fighting for Him is a total waste of time, we should rather direct our attention to requesting from Him in our quiet time the real reasons for this season and the messages He is passing to US

If our continuous fight is because of the reduction in our offerings then we still have a very LONG way to go. Have we really utilised the available ones, what have we done with the collections before and during the pandemic. Have we really provided help for our numerous members, are we concerned about their present situation? What are we doing to the communities of our gatherings? Are they feeling our impact at this critical time?

Part of those contributions should be spent on the people now than ever, most especially the Church members and the communities of their gatherings.
Many have died and some are dying silently due to hunger. It is more blessed to give than to received or worse still, to hoard. (Acts 20:35,In everything I did, I showed you that by this kind of hard work we must help the weak, remembering the words the Lord Jesus himself said: 'It is more blessed to give than to receive.'

We should STOP keeping the "monies" we don't know their future end. Have we ever thought if the current situation is the last warning to the world

We must use this challenging time to preach Jesus and tell people who He really is. Jesus is Love. The real demostration of LOVE is GIVING

In conclusion, have we ever thought if Christ will come after this pandemic, of which no one knows, it means all our unspent savings will be a waste and the people that should have been converted will eventually not be saved.
Let's ALL remember the marriage supper of the lamb; is almost at hand, so stop hoarding

May the Lord help the Church but we must also be ready to change

Welcome to your WONDERFUL month

God bless you for reading

(1) (Reply)

Seeds Of Destiny Daily Devotional 3 August 2020 - THE END TIME / The Hunted Life / Time-Traveling Letters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.