Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,191 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 04:10 AM

Elected NBA President, Olumide Akpata's Message To Colleagues After NBA Election - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Elected NBA President, Olumide Akpata's Message To Colleagues After NBA Election (179 Views)

NBA Election: Ize-iyamu Congratulates Olumide Akpata / A Christmas Message To Nairalanders By Jasonscoolari. / Hijab Controversy: NBA President Supports Law Student, Says Controversy Needless (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Elected NBA President, Olumide Akpata's Message To Colleagues After NBA Election by okrote4real: 10:24pm On Jul 31, 2020
Distinguished Learned Colleagues and Friends, I asked you to give me your mandate and join me in bringing about an Association that works for the majority of its members. Last night, you answered that call in an overwhelming and unequivocal manner. Thank you! https:///R7FqTFpRzg

Re: Elected NBA President, Olumide Akpata's Message To Colleagues After NBA Election by gasparpisciotta: 10:33pm On Jul 31, 2020
Nice one brother

If you be governor govern us well
If you be senator senate am well
If you police, police well well no dey take bribe....

(1) (Reply)

Mkey 100 Credit Pack / What Are The Benefits Of Car Wraps Melbourne? / Finding Electrical Experts In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.