Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,106 members, 7,811,113 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 11:57 PM

Earnrd From U Knowledge, Every Days - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Earnrd From U Knowledge, Every Days (122 Views)

Autumn Spikes Evicted From U.S. Apartment For Owing Six Months’ Rent / I Am Passionate About Importation Of Fairly Used Laptop From U.s.a, Please Any I / Please Bankers In The House Urgent Help Is Needed From U Guys (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Earnrd From U Knowledge, Every Days by Onosc195(m): 12:20am On Aug 01, 2020
Meanwhile, If you're already employed, Congratulations�. But, the sad news is this; TECHNOLOGY is after you to take away your job�.

That's why I strongly advice you to shift your attention from salaried jobs and find a passive income generating business and start building it both online and offline.
Don't let anyone tell you to be patient. The time is now !!!. What has the world offered you for waiting? you've been waiting for all these years and watching opportunities pass by. Same industry keeps improving lives meanwhile you turn to give it a definition that kills your dreams. Start now and be focused with this system. You have less than a year to tell your story in different ways.

Whiles your current business serves your local community our business serves the globe that is why we are riding on our goals to the top.
Start chymall now where you don't need to hawk your products around as the company helps do the selling for you and pay you every 10-12 days !!!!
Contact me on 07037870195

1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Promote Your Business In Lagos State Using Signboards / Paypal Or Amazon Gift Card Needed / Methods Shoprite Will Use To Leave Nigeria As It Seeks To Reduce Risk Exposure

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.