Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,116 members, 7,821,828 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 07:40 PM

1688 & Alipay Account Needed. - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / 1688 & Alipay Account Needed. (749 Views)

How to Fund Alipay Account From Nigeria directly from your bank / Get A Verified Alipay Account And Pay Your Suppliers Directly / How To Get Verified Alipay Account Fast (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

1688 & Alipay Account Needed. by Kate77sexy(f): 5:40am On Aug 01, 2020
Hello,
Am intrested in having a 1688 & alipay acct. Who can help me fix it or. Or pointers needed please. Kindly assist me. This is urgently needed. Any advice would be greatly appreciated, or any one who is not scam that can assist with it. I beg of you all please. Forgive my grammar errors n spelling if any.
Thanks.
Re: 1688 & Alipay Account Needed. by chinkenz(m): 8:13am On Aug 02, 2020
Kate77sexy:
Hello,
Am intrested in having a 1688 & alipay acct. Who can help me fix it or. Or pointers needed please. Kindly assist me. This is urgently needed. Any advice would be greatly appreciated, or any one who is not scam that can assist with it. I beg of you all please. Forgive my grammar errors n spelling if any.
Thanks.

I have alipay
Re: 1688 & Alipay Account Needed. by Johnrake69: 9:18am On Aug 02, 2020
Kate77sexy:
Hello,
Thanks.

Just an advice, try and deal with merchants that are active on wechat. So you can be more specific about what you want.

1 Like

Re: 1688 & Alipay Account Needed. by rudepen(m): 4:47pm On Aug 02, 2020
Kate77sexy:
Hello,
Thanks.
I can help you with an Alipay account, you automatically get a 1688/taobao account too that way, think we can talk ?

1 Like

Re: 1688 & Alipay Account Needed. by oyekanwahab(m): 6:29pm On Aug 02, 2020
Kate77sexy:
Hello,
Thanks.

Check my signature for my contact, I can help you with all

1 Like

Re: 1688 & Alipay Account Needed. by victorogundepo0(m): 8:51pm On Aug 02, 2020
Get someone to open an Alipay account for you
You can use the same details you use to register on Alipay to login on 1688

If you are planning to order on 1688 without having Alipay, you can just use someone’s acc to Pay on your behalf and pay the person in Naira

2 Likes

Re: 1688 & Alipay Account Needed. by Kate77sexy(f): 2:28pm On Aug 03, 2020
chinkenz:

I have alipay

Can you walk me through how you got yours. I just wrote you om WhatsApp now. Tnks
Re: 1688 & Alipay Account Needed. by Kate77sexy(f): 2:28pm On Aug 03, 2020
Johnrake69:

Just an advice, try and deal with merchants that are active on wechat. So you can be more specific about what you want.

Thanks for the ad.
Re: 1688 & Alipay Account Needed. by Kate77sexy(f): 2:29pm On Aug 03, 2020
rudepen:
I can help you with an Alipay account, you automatically get a 1688/taobao account too that way, think we can talk ?
Kindly check your WhatsApp. Thanks.
Re: 1688 & Alipay Account Needed. by Kate77sexy(f): 2:30pm On Aug 03, 2020
oyekanwahab:

Check my signature for my contact, I can help you with all

Written you on your WhatsApp. Thanks.
Re: 1688 & Alipay Account Needed. by Kate77sexy(f): 2:32pm On Aug 03, 2020
victorogundepo0:
Get someone to open an Alipay account for you
You can use the same details you use to register on Alipay to login on 1688

If you are planning to order on 1688 without having Alipay, you can just use someone’s acc to Pay on your behalf and pay the person in Naira

Thanks. Have been buying with someone 1688 acct, and there pay with there alipay, while i pay the naira equivalent. But the thing is most of my goods doesnt get shipped and before i notice is already late and i cant ask for refund. I would really love to have my own, so i can monitor it myself. Tried creating alipay but i cant. Scared of most people who claim to be able opening it. I need someone who have delivered on creating an alipay
Re: 1688 & Alipay Account Needed. by yesloaded: 2:39pm On Aug 03, 2020
Kate77sexy:

Thanks. Have been buying with someone 1688 acct, and there pay with there alipay, while i pay the naira equivalent. But the thing is most of my goods doesnt get shipped and before i notice is already late and i cant ask for refund. I would really love to have my own, so i can monitor it myself. Tried creating alipay but i cant. Scared of most people who claim to be able opening it. I need someone who have delivered on creating an alipay
I can be of help if you want

Alipay of yesterday is not alipay of today

Alipay lock account the way they like these days a d your money will be trapped

Let no one tell you lies, if they create just any passport verified alipay for you today the account might get locked before tomorrow

It's not that you will be unable to login to the account but you will not be able to use the account for any transaction so it's like eye that's wide open but can't see

If you need someone who can help you pay on 1688 & taobao, I'm here to help you because that's what I do

You will definitely get tracking numbers of all your goods and monitored till it get to your china warehouse and evidence that the goods delivered to your china address will be there for you to see through tracking

Whatsap me on 08137750741

If what you need still remain alipay account, I'm sorry I can't get you an account at least for now because I don't want something that will work today and stopped working tomorrow even Chinese verified alipay can stopped working at anytime should alipay not detect you are using it from red flag zone

There's more to alipay that I can't spill here but just go for what works for you

2 Likes

Re: 1688 & Alipay Account Needed. by Kate77sexy(f): 2:40pm On Aug 03, 2020
yesloaded:

I can be of help if you want

Alipay of yesterday is not alipay of today

Alipay lock account the way they like these days a d your money will be trapped

Let no one tell you lies, if they create just any passport verified alipay for you today the account might get locked before tomorrow

It's not that you will be unable to login to the account but you will not be able to use the account for any transaction so it's like eye that's wide open but can't see

If you need someone who can help you pay on 1688 & taobao, I'm here to help you because that's what I do

You will definitely get tracking numbers of all your goods and monitored till it get to your china warehouse and evidence that the goods delivered to your china address will be there for you to see through tracking

Whatsap me on 08137750741

If what you need still remain alipay account, I'm sorry I can't get you an account at least for now because I don't want something that will work today and stopped working tomorrow even Chinese verified alipay can stopped working at anytime should alipay not detect you are using it from red flag zone

There's more to alipay that I can't spill here but just go for what works for you

Thanks for the honesty. I would write you on WhatsApp and see how it goes.
Re: 1688 & Alipay Account Needed. by yesloaded: 2:41pm On Aug 03, 2020
Kate77sexy:

Thanks for the honesty. I would write you on WhatsApp and see how it goes.
You are welcome ma

1 Like

Re: 1688 & Alipay Account Needed. by Johnrake69: 4:34pm On Aug 03, 2020
Kate77sexy:

That's why I adviced you only deal with merchants you can chat with on wechat. I have transacted with a merchant and made him ship my item same day.

1 Like

Re: 1688 & Alipay Account Needed. by ThePianoGuy: 3:41am On Aug 07, 2020
Kate77sexy:

Contact Us for your Procurement from 1688 and taobao.
we can also help you pay your suppliers on alipay and 1688.

Nornal and Express cargo available
we also waybill to different state.

whatsapp- ‭‭ https:///8613614012491 Sunday

1 Like

Re: 1688 & Alipay Account Needed. by Mannila: 6:26pm On Aug 09, 2020
Re: 1688 & Alipay Account Needed. by StylesX: 6:05am On Aug 10, 2020
Kate77sexy:
Hello,
Thanks.
Hi, please can i chat you up on whatsapp, I have some questions.

1 Like

Re: 1688 & Alipay Account Needed. by Kate77sexy(f): 7:33pm On Aug 10, 2020
StylesX:

Re: 1688 & Alipay Account Needed. by ThePianoGuy: 6:10pm On Aug 14, 2020
StylesX:

Re: 1688 & Alipay Account Needed. by StylesX: 9:27am On Sep 09, 2020
ThePianoGuy:

ehn, so that your behavior can change when you get hold of my money. grin

1 Like

Re: 1688 & Alipay Account Needed. by Kate77sexy(f): 11:27pm On Mar 10, 2022
I still need help. Never did get it.

(1) (Reply)

Admob Self Clicking App And Tutorial On How To Create The App By Your Self. / From Lagos To Benin (pics) / FG Survival Fund Chat Room

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.