Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,638 members, 7,813,116 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:21 AM

GEE WEARS!! Gowns,Sneakers,2pc, Jean,Hat,Turkey,Nig,China,Dubia, V - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / GEE WEARS!! Gowns,Sneakers,2pc, Jean,Hat,Turkey,Nig,China,Dubia, V (17407 Views)

My Woman Wears Very Short And Tight Outfits. I Cautioned Her, This Is Happening / "Father Of Year" Nigerian Man Wears Diaper With His Kids (Pics & Video) / Urgent!!! Dubia, Jordan, Azerbaijan Employment Visa. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: GEE WEARS!! Gowns,Sneakers,2pc, Jean,Hat,Turkey,Nig,China,Dubia, V by Newbreed2018: 11:30am On Jan 10, 2021
Imagine the low quality rag deceptively sold to a potential regular customer?

Nne u no try.

This piece of rag is unworthy to mop up my floor with.

Kindly return this young lady's money and take ur low quality trash.
This is not even Aba made. Aba made dey get quality naa..

3 Likes

Re: GEE WEARS!! Gowns,Sneakers,2pc, Jean,Hat,Turkey,Nig,China,Dubia, V by Clothingonline9(m): 11:51am On Jan 10, 2021
Newbreed2018:
This na women matter so I no suppose chook mouth... But on the other hand I experienced exact shit this lady did to u by a male version who sells male clothing with NL username "Clothingonline9"
Still a case of what I ordered vs What I got. U pay for item A, they send u item B, and when u complain they preach to u how the item B they sent to u is better than item A u requested.

I guess they have a different approach to POD, because u not going to pay if item doesn't meet the requirements. But when it comes to sending items on interstate, they bring out their deceptive traits because of distance.

My anger with this Seller is her customer wasn't satisfied with the item she was seeing and even pleaded her money be returned but seller refused.

I make it known that fairy88 is fraudulent, deceptive and a scammer and shouldn't be patronise by anyone on this forum again.

I'll implore u fairy88 to work out on how ur silly dresses should be returned to u nd u work out how to return buyers money.

It’s seems you are mad and your senses are not working correctly I do business with utmost integrity and I have huge buyers on nairaland since the day you call me out I keep getting more order because people are smart to know someone who do payment on delivery will sell quality.
I sell only men wears mistakenly a lady ordered and items was given to her the day I closed for the year 2020 my rider has gone to pick items from her on resumption 2021
If you need medicine visit hospital and stop mentioning my name newbreed2018.
Am a known and popular brand in Lagos and verified seller with all proof. Many moderator of this forum have patronized me daily I record sales from nairalanders.
The lady you talk about payment is the only person have ever received complain from I sell to minimum of 10 nairalanders daily among numerous platforms I sell.

Re: GEE WEARS!! Gowns,Sneakers,2pc, Jean,Hat,Turkey,Nig,China,Dubia, V by fairy88: 12:22pm On Jan 10, 2021
Newbreed2018:

Nne u no try.

Still not surprised
She can get u to cast me, get all her family on NL to come to my thread and cast my business, but that will not stop the grace of God in my life

I got order from NL yesterday around 11pm to be delivered tomorrow...

U can only fool yourself not me
You can use China phone 3,500 to snap the dress and post it here and it looks like whatever u call

All you supporting her, one question for u, have u seen the material live? Have you feel the material? Have u touched it? The answer is NO..

I have no reason arguing with u, because a devil can always be a devil , no matter the form it comes.."Bewaree"

I do pay on delivery...and I have been selling

So go ahead get all ur frnds and family to cast my clothes and business...

God will still sell for me

Because I am not a scam and fraud...
Re: GEE WEARS!! Gowns,Sneakers,2pc, Jean,Hat,Turkey,Nig,China,Dubia, V by Newbreed2018: 12:33pm On Jan 10, 2021
fairy88:

Still not surprised
She can get u to cast me, get all her family on NL to come to my thread and cast my business, but that will not stop the grace of God in my life

You can use China phone 3,500 to snap the dress and post it here and it looks like whatever u call

All you supporting her, one question for u, have u seen the material live? Have you feel the material? Have u touched it? The answer is NO..

I have no reason arguing with u, because a devil can always be a devil , no matter the form it comes.."Bewaree"

My beloved sister, nwannem nwanyi! I do not even know the lady in question. Have never seen nor chat with her neither do I hope to see nor chat with her.

I only fight for JUSTICE!

U faulted. Big time!

She sent u money, u sent her images different from what she had in mind before sending u money, obviously u never had the item u advertised. She sensed u didn't have the item and requested for money back. U assured her u will get item from a friend. U got items different from what she wanted and then choking her up to accept what u sent.

My Dear, is that fair?

U and Clothingonline9 are same. I'm sure Clothingonline9 is ur boyfriend cos both of u run the same package.

On a serious note, work out modalities with the lady on how she can return ur clothes. Waybill to be born by her. Deduct 2k for ur wahala and return the balance to her.

3 Likes

Re: GEE WEARS!! Gowns,Sneakers,2pc, Jean,Hat,Turkey,Nig,China,Dubia, V by bigjackass: 12:34pm On Jan 10, 2021
fairy88:

Still not surprised

when she said you shouldn't send wears again and return the money, why didn't you do so? Why did you conjure up something your customer didn't order and went ahead to send it after she said she didn't want? The right thing is to remove whatever you have spent so far and send her balance back. And you don't want your integrity to be questioned undecided

5 Likes

Re: GEE WEARS!! Gowns,Sneakers,2pc, Jean,Hat,Turkey,Nig,China,Dubia, V by comtem2011: 12:34pm On Jan 10, 2021
Bewaree:
If 3k/4k can't by clothes why is fairy88 not confident to use her clothes below to advertise her scamming hustle?

Below is the clothes she sent me after asking her not to; which of these clothes look like what she advertised here ? plus I never ordered for the exact clothes below.

Cc.
Lol, these dresses are funny though.

1 Like

Re: GEE WEARS!! Gowns,Sneakers,2pc, Jean,Hat,Turkey,Nig,China,Dubia, V by fairy88: 12:34pm On Jan 10, 2021
Newbreed2018:

Nne u no try.

Oga' newbreed introvert in nature, arrogant in nature, wicked and self centered in nature....

What kills a man is not having knowledge of what he is arguing for

Have u seen the material? No
Have u you touched the material? No

I implore you to come to my place and see the clothes yourself please...so u won't argue blindly and look stupid on my thread

Below is someone who bought I was paid and he ordered again..

People are so blind God!
They believe what they see

Bewaree!! Faith , get more people to come and cast my business..

God pass you

Re: GEE WEARS!! Gowns,Sneakers,2pc, Jean,Hat,Turkey,Nig,China,Dubia, V by Newbreed2018: 12:38pm On Jan 10, 2021
fairy88:

Oga' newbreed introvert in nature, arrogant in nature, wicked and self centered in nature....

What kills a man is not having knowledge of what he is arguing for

Have u seen the material? No
Have u you touched the material? No

I implore you to come to my place and see the clothes yourself please...so u won't argue blindly and look stupid on my thread

Below is someone who bought I was paid and he ordered again..

People are so blind God!
They believe what they see

Bewaree!! Faith , get more people to come and cast my business..

God pass you
So uncouth and foul mouthed to do business with.

RED FLAG TO POTENTIAL CUSTOMERS.

U sound like a market woman ready to naked herself and fight in the market for N100

4 Likes

Re: GEE WEARS!! Gowns,Sneakers,2pc, Jean,Hat,Turkey,Nig,China,Dubia, V by fairy88: 12:39pm On Jan 10, 2021
This is so funny I swear

You all are here arguing and questioning what u have not seen
You only see it on 3500 phone pic

And I have a lot of order coming in

People that have bought are still placing orders

Very funny

Let the Blind remain blind

Word!!!!
Re: GEE WEARS!! Gowns,Sneakers,2pc, Jean,Hat,Turkey,Nig,China,Dubia, V by Carbon2Oxide: 12:42pm On Jan 10, 2021
fairy88:

Still not surprised

I have no reason arguing with u, because

It seems COMPREHENSION has always been a BIG PROBLEM for you

Read the below slowly

YOU SENT A DIFFERENT WEAR TO A CUSTOMER

THE CUSTOMER DOESN'T WANT THE WEARS YOU DELIVERED TO HER.

THE CUSTOMER IS PLEADING FOR A REFUND

How hard is this for you to understand!!! You don't force your goods/products on people

THE CUSTOMER DOESN'T CARE ABOUT THE KIND OF MATERIAL IT IS

IT IS HER MONEY AND HER CHOICE. RESPECT IT!!!!

YOU DO NOT FORCE PEOPLE TO BUY WHAT THEY DON'T WANT.

REFUND HER GADDAMN MONEY!!!!!

2 Likes

Re: GEE WEARS!! Gowns,Sneakers,2pc, Jean,Hat,Turkey,Nig,China,Dubia, V by comtem2011: 12:44pm On Jan 10, 2021
fairy88:

Still not surprised

my sister, take it or leave it, it's not a matter of snapping with 3,500 china phone. If truly you sent those dresses to her, Haba, u didn't try. That's the fact. That's the reason I don't like buying online.

You need to see how I showed your dresses on the first page to my friends. I fact, one said she will look for 25k to order. But with what I have seen now, I can't shout.

Just accept correction and see God blessing your business.

I come in peace.

3 Likes

Re: GEE WEARS!! Gowns,Sneakers,2pc, Jean,Hat,Turkey,Nig,China,Dubia, V by Newbreed2018: 12:49pm On Jan 10, 2021
I haff resnapped the dress with iPhone 12.

Not N3,500 fone grin

fairy88 come and carry ur UK dress cheesy

1 Like

Re: GEE WEARS!! Gowns,Sneakers,2pc, Jean,Hat,Turkey,Nig,China,Dubia, V by Carbon2Oxide: 12:51pm On Jan 10, 2021
THERE IS NO CRIME IN LETTING YOUR CUSTOMER KNOW THAT YOU'VE USED HER MONEY TO SORT SOME THINGS...

Do not choke your goods on people undecided

GIVE HER A STIPULATED TIME YOU WILL REFUND!!!!

Borrow some integrity please! angry

3 Likes

Re: GEE WEARS!! Gowns,Sneakers,2pc, Jean,Hat,Turkey,Nig,China,Dubia, V by fairy88: 12:51pm On Jan 10, 2021
sisisioge:
Hmmmm...it is well. I anonymously ordered for 3 pcs of these two outfits in December. The idea was to gift 2 to friends for the season and wear 1 since they're so affordable. Thankfully, agreement was payment on delivery. Let's just say the result was a case of look what I order vs what I got. But because I'm a good person, I had to pick one that almost matched the advertised design, paid for delivery and count my loss. Please try to listen to your clients, dont block...one time sales is never good for business, repeat patronage is what sustains. I'm a tailor myself and the execution of the cut/sew was far from your advertised designs.

My advise: get a model for the various sizes you sew, get them to wear your outfit and gauge if your outputs match what you advertised in fit and appearance.

Mine was a size 10 but it came in a size 8 pant and size 14 top. If you had made the pant high waist as seen in the picture you advertised and the cuts for both top and pant the appropriate size, you would have aced this design. I tried speaking with you but you insisted that because the models are "oyinbo" it will look different. Again,you still have the chance to get this right by paying more attention to details. Good luck.

And you sew too
Like seriously?
Are you sure you sew?
Do u give your client exactly the oyinbo dress they show u online?

You also want to buy UK dress for 3k

Madam I have dress of 15k, 20k and 8k etc

This is how they do the business everywhere, am not the first person, you advertised and you sell similar clothes of the pictures..it's all different quality and prices
Jumia does it, Konga does it, even Alixpress does that...hairline does that

The quality of my wears are all good
Is the quality of your clothes you ordered not good?
You mentioned diff seize... you don't need to pity me, return the dress and I will sell it to another person
Re: GEE WEARS!! Gowns,Sneakers,2pc, Jean,Hat,Turkey,Nig,China,Dubia, V by sisisioge: 12:54pm On Jan 10, 2021
fairy88:

And you sew too
Like seriously?
Are you sure you sew?
Do u give your client exactly the oyinbo dress they show u online?

You also want to buy UK dress for 3k

Madam I have dress of 15k, 20k and 8k etc

This is how they do the business everywhere, am not the first person, you advertised and you sell similar clothes of the pictures..it's all different quality and prices
Jumia does it, Konga does it, even Alixpress does that...hairline does that

The quality of my wears are all good
Is the quality of your clothes you ordered not good?
You mentioned diff seize... you don't need to pity me, return the dress and I will sell it to another person

Aunty no vex. I paid 5k. How can I return? I haven't worn it. Thank you!

1 Like

Re: GEE WEARS!! Gowns,Sneakers,2pc, Jean,Hat,Turkey,Nig,China,Dubia, V by Bewaree: 12:56pm On Jan 10, 2021
Newbreed2018:
I haff resnapped the dress with iPhone 12.

Not N3,500 fone grin
You see how she will bring any excuse to justify her dubious character? because you called her out, now I sent you that our paths have never crossed even online.

The big question remains what stopped her from refunding my money without having to force her number 1 quality clothes on me?

The clothes she delivered yesterday is already loosing, my 3500 China phone is responsible for it too.

1 Like

Re: GEE WEARS!! Gowns,Sneakers,2pc, Jean,Hat,Turkey,Nig,China,Dubia, V by fairy88: 12:56pm On Jan 10, 2021
Carbon2Oxide:
THERE IS NO CRIME IN LETTING YOUR CUSTOMER KNOW THAT YOU'VE USE HER MONEY TO SORT SOME THINGS...

Do not choke your goods on people undecided

GIVE HER A STIPULATED TIME YOU WILL REFUND!!!!

Borrow some integrity please! angry

I implore you to come around and see the quality of the dress, not online, see it and feel then I can argue with you

Don't argue blindly here
What u don't know about

"Oga" it's 3K dress not 13k remember
I have different quality of dress

And all are good material
Re: GEE WEARS!! Gowns,Sneakers,2pc, Jean,Hat,Turkey,Nig,China,Dubia, V by Carbon2Oxide: 1:02pm On Jan 10, 2021
fairy88:

I implore you to come around and see the quality of the dress, not online, see it and feel then I can argue with you

Don't argue blindly here
What u don't know about

What part of SHE DOESN'T WANT THE WEARS don't you understand?

What part exactly!?

No one is saying "they are not good materials"

SHE MADE A CHOICE and you have to respect it.... Madam Quality Wears angry

Refund her money and stop forcing your goods on customers

6 Likes

Re: GEE WEARS!! Gowns,Sneakers,2pc, Jean,Hat,Turkey,Nig,China,Dubia, V by Newbreed2018: 1:09pm On Jan 10, 2021
fairy88:

Don't argue blindly here
What u don't know about

U keep emphasizing on this.

Infact, u dresses are top notch. 100% quality dresses.

But.... The lady says u sent what she didn't order for.

How do we reconcile that?

Do not force a situation whereby ur real names are associated with Fraud.
Re: GEE WEARS!! Gowns,Sneakers,2pc, Jean,Hat,Turkey,Nig,China,Dubia, V by Carbon2Oxide: 1:10pm On Jan 10, 2021
Bewaree:
Oriaku Georgenia Abigail
Zenith

Oriaku Abigail, this is just to save other potential victims. Trust me, by the time, I am done with you, you will beg with tears to even pay back my money without taking back the clothes but it will be too late.

Are these her valid details?

Quote me her number on another thread.

And any other details you have about her or her business

1 Like

Re: GEE WEARS!! Gowns,Sneakers,2pc, Jean,Hat,Turkey,Nig,China,Dubia, V by fairy88: 1:59pm On Jan 10, 2021
Available

Re: GEE WEARS!! Gowns,Sneakers,2pc, Jean,Hat,Turkey,Nig,China,Dubia, V by sisisioge: 2:10pm On Jan 10, 2021
fairy88:
Available

Aunty, biko dont forget to drop details of how to return the outfit I picked. Thanks a bunch!
Re: GEE WEARS!! Gowns,Sneakers,2pc, Jean,Hat,Turkey,Nig,China,Dubia, V by Carbon2Oxide: 2:21pm On Jan 10, 2021
sisisioge:

Aunty, biko dont forget to drop details of how to return the outfit I picked. Thanks a bunch!

I bet she won't
Re: GEE WEARS!! Gowns,Sneakers,2pc, Jean,Hat,Turkey,Nig,China,Dubia, V by fairy88: 5:30pm On Jan 10, 2021
Female Shirt

Available M L XL
Same Colour

Pay on Delivery

Re: GEE WEARS!! Gowns,Sneakers,2pc, Jean,Hat,Turkey,Nig,China,Dubia, V by Scrap: 5:58pm On Jan 10, 2021
The op is someone my wife have about 8 or 10 of her cloths. The only problem was getting my wife size. My wife like all her cloths and she didn't disappoint.

I was the one placing the order and she didn't know I am the husband of the woman she has been supplying cloths to until i told her that my wife love them.

The op if you can, refund her money upon receiving your wears. Any demage to your cloths should be discuss with the lady on deduction to cover the damages. Stop all the cyber fight for it doesn't worth it.

Its not easy to conduct business here in Nigeria. Take it easy. Thanks
Re: GEE WEARS!! Gowns,Sneakers,2pc, Jean,Hat,Turkey,Nig,China,Dubia, V by fairy88: 6:31pm On Jan 10, 2021
Scrap:
The op is someone my wife have about 8 or 10 of her cloths. The only problem was getting my wife size. My wife like all her cloths and she didn't disappoint.

I was the one placing the order and she didn't know I am the husband of the woman she has been supplying cloths to until i told her that my wife love them.

The op if you can, refund her money upon receiving your wears. Any demage to your cloths should be discuss with the lady on deduction to cover the damages. Stop all the cyber fight for it doesn't worth it.

God bless you sir
For saying this...I really do appreciate

If one lady will come to this thread and testify I changed dress for her yesterday Saturday, that gown I changed was from my store, d jumpsuit was from a Co frnd store.

And if u check our conversation, the one she posted, I told her I will get from my friend cos of seize, I sent her the money, and the frnd in question don't do pay on delivery or refund she's a big business woman, I take all the risk sometimes if am doing pay on delivery on any dress i don't have and pick from her store

It's new year, I sold a lot of dresses Dec 2020, I can't tell I don't ve a dress to drive customer away....
Re: GEE WEARS!! Gowns,Sneakers,2pc, Jean,Hat,Turkey,Nig,China,Dubia, V by fairy88: 6:32pm On Jan 10, 2021
Scrap:

Thank you Sir once more
Re: GEE WEARS!! Gowns,Sneakers,2pc, Jean,Hat,Turkey,Nig,China,Dubia, V by kelechiodo(m): 7:01pm On Jan 10, 2021
Na wah for op. And I even asked my wife to patronize you. The moment a customer shout stop and don't send, pls do so. If you want to retain your biz online, settle this matter with bewaree. The excuse of taking the clothes from a colleague can't fly here atall. You are gradually losing a lot of good will.

4 Likes

Re: GEE WEARS!! Gowns,Sneakers,2pc, Jean,Hat,Turkey,Nig,China,Dubia, V by Jenmima: 7:33pm On Jan 10, 2021
I personally bought from her and the material is ok for 3k, some dress are even worth more than the 3k, going through the conversation between you two, I discovered where she said she will get the gown from her friends, probably the friend doesn't return money, fairly88 is no scam and her clothes is ok.

The dresses I wore for Christmas and new year were bought for her.
Re: GEE WEARS!! Gowns,Sneakers,2pc, Jean,Hat,Turkey,Nig,China,Dubia, V by Carbon2Oxide: 7:57pm On Jan 10, 2021
fairy88:

Don't argue blindly here
What u don't know about

Madam,
I would implore you to contact Bewaree and discuss the "refund" schedule as soon as possible. And make the necessary deductions

You are in Lagos , So I would advice you to contact her and sort it out.

You sent her goods she didn't order for.

If you truly love your name and your business, you will contact her as soon as possible.

1 Like

Re: GEE WEARS!! Gowns,Sneakers,2pc, Jean,Hat,Turkey,Nig,China,Dubia, V by fairy88: 8:20pm On Jan 10, 2021
Available

Pay on delivery Lagos
Pay before delivery outside Lagos

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

How Do I Stop My Baby From Thumb Sucking? / GAY LOVE: Man, 95 Marries 67 Year Old Man Lover With Kisses (PHOTOS) / What Is The Funniest Thing You Did When You Were Still A Child??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 83
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.