Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,753 members, 7,817,083 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:59 AM

Governor Fayemi Tests Negative For COVID-19 After Eleven Days In Isolation. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Governor Fayemi Tests Negative For COVID-19 After Eleven Days In Isolation. (5518 Views)

COVID-19: Ekiti Governor Fayemi Tests Positive / Muaz Magaji Tests Positive For COVID-19 After Sack For Celebrating Kyari's Death / COVID-19: Buhari Tests Negative, Kyari Is Positive (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Governor Fayemi Tests Negative For COVID-19 After Eleven Days In Isolation. by Okehi001: 11:23am On Aug 01, 2020
I strongly agree with your submission, there's more to Nigerian version of Covid 19

mcdokwe:
Please reopen schools, University Students can handle themselves properly in the face of the pandemic. Some of us whose livelihoods depend on the school environment are suffering.

People die everyday and I believe this virus wouldn't have been called a pandemic that would necessitate a lockdown globally if the death rate is similar to what is obtainable in Nigeria.

Our copy copy done do especially since we won't copy the humane way of enforcing the lockdown like other countries.

1 Like

Re: Governor Fayemi Tests Negative For COVID-19 After Eleven Days In Isolation. by mcdokwe(m): 11:37am On Aug 01, 2020
Okehi001:
I strongly agree with your submission, there's more to Nigerian version of Covid 19

And that 'more to it' means we can carry on with our lives like we already do in the face of many vices bedevilling us as a nation. There's no need to hold other people's life to ransom.

The government has never cared about the populace, so biko let's get back to our lives and if we perish, we perish.
Re: Governor Fayemi Tests Negative For COVID-19 After Eleven Days In Isolation. by michoim(m): 11:44am On Aug 01, 2020
Congratulations to him!
Re: Governor Fayemi Tests Negative For COVID-19 After Eleven Days In Isolation. by Slurity(m): 11:59am On Aug 01, 2020
Balenciagaokey:
grin grin grin
Thank God for him..
Nigerian Governors are recovering, Yet they claim there is no Cure for Covid-19.
Make I enjoy myself.. I don't trust politicians.

Meanwhile, Chelsea will be crowned FA cup champions Today.

CHELSEA for life.
The Sky is blue.

You surely did not understand the medical terms of the language. You can not cure any viral infection or diseases. You can only prevent it through vaccines or manage the symptoms
Re: Governor Fayemi Tests Negative For COVID-19 After Eleven Days In Isolation. by knowhowk: 1:07pm On Aug 01, 2020
Balenciagaokey:
grin grin grin
Thank God for him..
Nigerian Governors are recovering, Yet they claim there is no Cure for Covid-19.
Make I enjoy myself.. I don't trust politicians.

Meanwhile, Chelsea will be crowned FA cup champions Today.

CHELSEA for life.
The Sky is blue. The Solutions is this , Chloroquine, Zinc,Vitamin C and Azithromycin

Re: Governor Fayemi Tests Negative For COVID-19 After Eleven Days In Isolation. by Brilliant7: 1:46pm On Aug 01, 2020
NA PURE SCAM... ELEVEN DAYS OUT OF FOURTEEN DAY... NA CORONA GO KILL ALL THIS CORRUPT GOVERNOR LAST LAST
Re: Governor Fayemi Tests Negative For COVID-19 After Eleven Days In Isolation. by keycash: 2:38pm On Aug 01, 2020
Naija I hail �
Re: Governor Fayemi Tests Negative For COVID-19 After Eleven Days In Isolation. by earnit3: 5:56pm On Aug 01, 2020
really
Re: Governor Fayemi Tests Negative For COVID-19 After Eleven Days In Isolation. by omolola12345(m): 7:59pm On Aug 01, 2020
I doubt if the next governor of Ekiti can emerge from APC. Thank God he recovers. This so called man refused to pay my schorlaship( 2019), collect my money for Ekiti state civil service recruitment and nothing to write home about up till now. No one can escape the judgement of God.
Re: Governor Fayemi Tests Negative For COVID-19 After Eleven Days In Isolation. by Greatzeus(m): 5:12pm On Aug 02, 2020
Triangles1:
Kuku lie say you get corona and receive more money from dumbest federal, my pain is that Nigeria are not even ready to choose wisely, election time you will see people fathers n mothers been roasted under sun to campaign for 4112 bcs of 5000 naira.
Vote wisely? You guys always say this. As far as Nigeria is concerned there's nothing like vote wisely.
For example,if Nigerians were to vote wisely in last presidential election who do you think they should vote for? That's not a thief or corrupt or will collect his salary and go? Nobody,I repeat nobody. Just hustle and give your children good life and education,the next president will be worse, period.
An angel will fail miserably as Nigeria's president,unless he will use spiritual power to control what people do,if it's by freewill,he will fail. Corruption is so much,too much. Imagine a former Governor,former senator stealing what is meant for the wretched people of Niger Delta,what does he need money for again? Imagine Tinubu,Orji Kalu nursing presidential ambition. The next election the major parties will present 2 money bags who are thieves and corrupt as usual,so nothing like vote wisely when voting between two thieves.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Atiku Abubakar Pictured With His Moroccan Wife / See Peter Obi's Empty Rally In Benin City Today / Anambra East APGA Rally: Soludo Vows To Construct Eziagulu Otu-Enugu Otu Road

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.