Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,681 members, 7,813,265 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 09:54 AM

What Ojukwu Told Igbos In Kaduna In 2001 - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What Ojukwu Told Igbos In Kaduna In 2001 (5348 Views)

Buhari Is A Liar: Here Is What Ojukwu Said In 2004 About Biafra / Muhammadu Buhari Escaped Assassination In Kaduna In 2014, 3 Years Ago (Photo) / "APC May Lose Kaduna In 2019" – Senator Shehu Sani (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Ojukwu Told Igbos In Kaduna In 2001 by BishopMagic: 10:15pm On Aug 13, 2015
Ojukwu visited the Igbo community in 2001 a year after the Sharia riots that ravaged the north.

In a secret meeting with Igbo leaders in Kaduna and neighbouring Kano, Ojukwu stated that as forced citizens of Nigeria they have every right to go about their lawful business anyway in the polity and that gone are the days where after any senseless skirmish in the north Igbos will begin a mass exodus back to the east. Ojukwu stated that since the Nigerian security forces will not come to their aid during any of the sectarian riots, the Igbo community must therefore seek for means to defend themselves, their families and investments.

After Ojukwu's meeting with Igbo leaders in both Kano and Kaduna, the Igbos in the north began arming themselves.

A riot broke out in Kaduna later on in protest of Nigeria holding Miss World contest. As usual the almajiri mob mobilised to attack and loot Igbo owned businesses but got the shocker of their lives as they were mowed down like reeds in a hail of bullets.

Till this day whenever a riot breaks out in the north, Igbo businesses are no go areas for the almajiri thieves.

17 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What Ojukwu Told Igbos In Kaduna In 2001 by Nobody: 10:16pm On Aug 13, 2015
Another Igbo thread

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Ojukwu Told Igbos In Kaduna In 2001 by BishopMagic: 10:20pm On Aug 13, 2015
The Igbos also attacked prominent northern business men assets after it was discovered that a particular sole distributor for peugeot in Kaduna was behind a rescent sectarian riot which specifically targeted igbo owned businesses.

After repelling the mob the igbo traders proceeded in the spirit of rioting to burn down a dealership outlet and every car they found.

Since that day, sectarian riots never reach igbo businesses . The Almajiris knew their machete is no match for a 12 gauge shotgun

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Ojukwu Told Igbos In Kaduna In 2001 by BishopMagic: 10:27pm On Aug 13, 2015
In the build up to the last election, an Igbo friend of mine here in Abuja went to the market to buy cutlass which he had always intended to buy for clearing his house of weeds. On getting to the market stall of a fellow Igbo he was told by the young man that ; " nah now you dey come buy machete after awusa don buy their own finish?". With that statement from the shopkeeper he sent his young wife and kids back to the east and ordered for an AK 47 which was duly delivered by ABC cargo handlers.

The igbos of today in the north have dug in deep and are not ready to begin an exodus after the foolishness of illiterate Almajiris.

This is why till this day in the north wherever igbo businesses are concentrated no single almajiri can dare near their side.

Igbo I salute una.

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Ojukwu Told Igbos In Kaduna In 2001 by cheruv: 10:28pm On Aug 13, 2015
I support the right of self defense.. The zoo's boy scout army is impotent. Igbos in those realms of darkness should also in addition to light arms arm themselves with RPGs and howitzer guns.only the sound alone would drive away those cow herders angry

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Ojukwu Told Igbos In Kaduna In 2001 by BishopMagic: 10:32pm On Aug 13, 2015
cheruv:
I support the right of self defense.. The zoo's boy scout army is impotent. Igbos in those realms of darkness should also in addition to light arms arm themselves with RPGs and howitzer guns.only the sound alone would drive away those cow herders angry

In the miss world riot of 2002 nah their emirs call soldier after igbos nearly killed them finish.

As for me wey dey Abuja I don buy my " cutlass" since.

We wait for their nonsense during election

2 Likes

Re: What Ojukwu Told Igbos In Kaduna In 2001 by cheruv: 10:39pm On Aug 13, 2015
Why were they calling soldiers
Did they think this is 1966 undecided
Re: What Ojukwu Told Igbos In Kaduna In 2001 by BishopMagic: 10:42pm On Aug 13, 2015
cheruv:
Why were they calling soldiers
Did they think this is 1966 undecided

That is their modus in places like Kaduna and Jos.

When they start their nonsense and the southern Kaduna and Berom people retaliate they will call in their jihad army for backup.

5 Likes

Re: What Ojukwu Told Igbos In Kaduna In 2001 by hakeem4(m): 10:43pm On Aug 13, 2015
grin
Re: What Ojukwu Told Igbos In Kaduna In 2001 by BishopMagic: 10:45pm On Aug 13, 2015
hakeem4:
grin

Sept. 13, 2015.

1 Like

Re: What Ojukwu Told Igbos In Kaduna In 2001 by chamboy(m): 10:49pm On Aug 13, 2015
BishopMagic:
In the build up to the last election, an Igbo friend of mine here in Abuja went to the market to buy cutlass which he had always intended to buy for clearing his house of weeds. On getting to the market stall of a fellow Igbo he was told by the young man that ; " nah now you dey come buy machete after awusa don buy their own finish?". With that statement from the shopkeeper he sent his young wife and kids back to the east and ordered for an AK 47 which was duly delivered by ABC cargo handlers.

The igbos of today in the north have dug in deep and are not ready to begin an exodus after the foolishness of illiterate Almajiris.

This is why till this day in the north wherever igbo businesses are concentrated no single almajiri can dare near their side.

Igbo I salute una.
fool u are happy for being backward
Re: What Ojukwu Told Igbos In Kaduna In 2001 by tucky200(m): 10:50pm On Aug 13, 2015
BishopMagic:

Igbo I salute una.
Just recently ur ibo brothers businesses were destroyed in the north (jos)...its best u stop spreading dis ya stupid hate message....anu mpama
Re: What Ojukwu Told Igbos In Kaduna In 2001 by c33b33(m): 10:52pm On Aug 13, 2015
I hope and pray they have not loose guard.

IPOB Youth

3 Likes

Re: What Ojukwu Told Igbos In Kaduna In 2001 by BishopMagic: 10:53pm On Aug 13, 2015
chamboy:

What is this gambari slave spewing?

This thread is for men and not cowards.

Go and look for a Buhari pictorial thread to sing your praise.

Slave

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Ojukwu Told Igbos In Kaduna In 2001 by BishopMagic: 10:54pm On Aug 13, 2015
tucky200:

Just recently ur ibo brothers businesses were destroyed in the north (jos)...its best u stop spreading dis ya stupid hate message....anu mpama

And who is this coward again?

Did you see Buhari or Aisha picture here?

Slave.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Ojukwu Told Igbos In Kaduna In 2001 by chamboy(m): 10:57pm On Aug 13, 2015
BishopMagic:

What is this gambari slave spewing?

This thread is for men and not cowards.

Go and look for a Buhari pictorial thread to sing your praise.

Slave
u can only chestbeat on forums

3 Likes

Re: What Ojukwu Told Igbos In Kaduna In 2001 by tucky200(m): 10:57pm On Aug 13, 2015
BishopMagic:

And who is this coward again?

Did you see Buhari or Aisha picture here?

Slave.
shuu..ur problem critical gan o

2 Likes

Re: What Ojukwu Told Igbos In Kaduna In 2001 by BishopMagic: 11:01pm On Aug 13, 2015
chamboy:
u can only chestbeat on forums

Slave get ready for ISWAP because you are living in it.

6 Likes

Re: What Ojukwu Told Igbos In Kaduna In 2001 by BishopMagic: 11:02pm On Aug 13, 2015
tucky200:
shuu..ur problem critical gan o

When dem come your useless region call your friendly police to come defend you coward eunuch

2 Likes

Re: What Ojukwu Told Igbos In Kaduna In 2001 by chamboy(m): 11:09pm On Aug 13, 2015
BishopMagic:

Slave get ready for ISWAP because you are living in it.
I knew u r some dimwit

1 Like

Re: What Ojukwu Told Igbos In Kaduna In 2001 by BishopMagic: 11:12pm On Aug 13, 2015
chamboy:
I knew u r some dimwit

Slave get ready for ISWAP.

Muslim filth

5 Likes

Re: What Ojukwu Told Igbos In Kaduna In 2001 by chamboy(m): 11:14pm On Aug 13, 2015
Not every one that is able to type on phones and computers is mentally OK

2 Likes

Re: What Ojukwu Told Igbos In Kaduna In 2001 by BishopMagic: 11:28pm On Aug 13, 2015
chamboy:
Not every one that is able to type on phones and computers is mentally OK

Slave get ready for ISWAP

Exactly a month from now America economy will collapse and the legacies of Obama will perish in a pile of dust.

With no US or heathen Obama to defend your jihadist President get ready for ISWAP to overrun your slave region.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Ojukwu Told Igbos In Kaduna In 2001 by chamboy(m): 11:30pm On Aug 13, 2015
BishopMagic:

Exactly a month from now America economy will collapse and the legacies of Obama will perish in a pile of dust.

With no US or heathen Obama to defend your jihadist President get ready for ISWAP to overrun your slave region.

one month from now your idi igbo leader would still be buttlicking osinbajo

Ode

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Ojukwu Told Igbos In Kaduna In 2001 by Omololu007(m): 11:33pm On Aug 13, 2015
chamboy:
som of u pple should start usin ur brain,aree u a hausa man? Let dem com n respond

7 Likes

Re: What Ojukwu Told Igbos In Kaduna In 2001 by BishopMagic: 11:33pm On Aug 13, 2015
chamboy:
one month from now your idi igbo leader would still be buttlicking osinbajo

Ode

One month from now nemesis train will reach your region.

Slave

1 Like

Re: What Ojukwu Told Igbos In Kaduna In 2001 by BishopMagic: 11:34pm On Aug 13, 2015
Omololu007:
som of u pple should start usin ur brain,aree u a hausa man? Let dem com n respond

He is an awusa owned yoruba slave

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Ojukwu Told Igbos In Kaduna In 2001 by chamboy(m): 11:35pm On Aug 13, 2015
Omololu007:
am Nigerian n have every right to promote peace n stop any one or thing that wants to cause havoc like dis deluded monkey bishopmagic

1 Like

Re: What Ojukwu Told Igbos In Kaduna In 2001 by Omololu007(m): 11:35pm On Aug 13, 2015
BishopMagic:

how old r u
Re: What Ojukwu Told Igbos In Kaduna In 2001 by chamboy(m): 11:36pm On Aug 13, 2015
BishopMagic:

One month from now nemesis train will reach your region.

Slave
if that one month reach and noting happens .... dnt let me swear for u oo

1 Like

Re: What Ojukwu Told Igbos In Kaduna In 2001 by chamboy(m): 11:37pm On Aug 13, 2015
Omololu007:
how old r u
he's probably old enough to have grandkids

3 Likes

Re: What Ojukwu Told Igbos In Kaduna In 2001 by BishopMagic: 11:39pm On Aug 13, 2015
chamboy:
if that one month reach and noting happens .... dnt let me swear for u oo

Chances are you won't be alive to know if it came and gone

Slave swear with your shaitan allah or your heathen shongo nothing go save you or happen to me.

Slave

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Is The Southwest Planning A Break Away? / Imagine A War Between Nigerian Soldiers And North Korean Soldiers / We Igbos Are The Most Confused Creatures On Earth

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.