Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,735 members, 7,817,022 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:17 PM

Just In: Woman Crashes Wedding Claiming To Be Pregnant With Groom’s Child (video - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Just In: Woman Crashes Wedding Claiming To Be Pregnant With Groom’s Child (video (232 Views)

Adenike Adebisi Dies Ahead Of Her 50th Birthday While Pregnant With First Child / Quote Of Rihanna Claiming To Be Igbo (Fact Check) / lahadee: Lady Claims To Be Pregnant For Don Jazzy (See His Reply) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Just In: Woman Crashes Wedding Claiming To Be Pregnant With Groom’s Child (video by Glittergists: 7:59am On Aug 01, 2020
A scorned woman has been filmed crashing a wedding ceremony in front of shocked guests as she claimed to be the mother of the groom’s child.

Footage of the incident has gone viral on TikTok since the chaos unfolded yesterday when the pregnant woman turned up at the outdoor wedding.

In the 33-second clip, a marriage officiant is reading the vows to the couple at the dome-shaped patio when a woman yells from behind.

She is heard saying: “Anthony! You pretend you didn’t know me? didn’t get your psych med today?

“Anthony I know you hear me! You’re acting like you don’t know me…I got your baby here!”

A few guests murmur behind the camera and whisper: “Oh no. Oh my God!”

https://glittergists.com/just-in-woman-crashes-wedding-claiming-to-be-pregnant-with-grooms-child-video/

Re: Just In: Woman Crashes Wedding Claiming To Be Pregnant With Groom’s Child (video by fatboyebele(m): 8:05am On Aug 01, 2020
Wahala

(1) (Reply)

How Best Do You Know Olamide Badoo? / Music VIDEO: 2baba – Opo Ft. Wizkid / Watch Kaisha Get Evicted From Bbnaija 2020

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.