Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,860 members, 7,810,287 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:43 AM

Which Book Changed Your Life? - Literature (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Which Book Changed Your Life? (23098 Views)

Which Book Have You Read On This List? / Which Book Changed Your Life Forever? / Which Book Are U Reading? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Which Book Changed Your Life? by abdullahi45: 10:07am On Aug 01, 2020
Professorcplus:
Okay. The list are endless.
1. Holy Bible
2. Holy Quran
3. Chancellor William Destruction of Black Civilization
4. Attitude is Everything 10 Life Changing Habit
5. The Monk who Sold his Ferrari
6. The Analytical Psychology of Man
7. Rich and Poor Dad (Audio book)
8. Outwitting the Devil (Hill Napoleon)
9. The richest man in Babylon.
10. The History of Roman Empire.

That all I remembered for now.

Can you help with Rich and Poor Dad audio book?
Re: Which Book Changed Your Life? by jbreezy: 10:07am On Aug 01, 2020
MacBook

1 Like

Re: Which Book Changed Your Life? by Queenlovely(f): 10:07am On Aug 01, 2020
facebookcorewwwi.onion

1 Like

Re: Which Book Changed Your Life? by abdullahi45: 10:08am On Aug 01, 2020
The Holy Qur'an - A panacea of all illnesses, pristine source of solace and tranquility

I also love Brian Tracy books especially the power of self-confidence, it has instilled in me a great deal of confidence without arrogance.

1 Like

Re: Which Book Changed Your Life? by RemoveKebab: 10:08am On Aug 01, 2020
My struggle by Adolf Hitler.
Although the English version as had some content removed but you can get the full uncensored version on reddit.

Re: Which Book Changed Your Life? by dannex4adx(m): 10:12am On Aug 01, 2020
The word of God!

1 Like

Re: Which Book Changed Your Life? by abdullahi45: 10:12am On Aug 01, 2020
emaskocoded:
Eat That Frog: 21 Great Ways to Stop Procrastinating and Get More Done in Less Time

By Brian Tracy

Love that
Re: Which Book Changed Your Life? by NOETHNICITY(m): 10:12am On Aug 01, 2020
Mine is 'The Madness Of Uncle Ndidi'.
I don't know the name of the author

The book is electric
Re: Which Book Changed Your Life? by Professorcplus(m): 10:12am On Aug 01, 2020
abdullahi45:

Unfortunately, it used to be on my hard drive but I mistakenly formatted it including some other files during windows 10 online download some years back cry but you can always search the net.

2 Likes

Re: Which Book Changed Your Life? by Epositive(m): 10:13am On Aug 01, 2020
The God's delusion
48 Laws of Power
The rational male
The Art of Seduction
The manipulated Man
The Alchemist
The Art of Psychological Warfare

Currently on "Meditations"

The above books are so insightful and mind-opening that I now hardly get surprised about why people behave the way they do.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Which Book Changed Your Life? by abdullahi45: 10:13am On Aug 01, 2020
Junkelie:
The question is 'which book changed ur life'? For those writing Rich Dad poor Dad, Richest man in Babylon...I hope it has really affected ur life and u no longer beg or borrow but a blessing to others. Peace!

grin
Re: Which Book Changed Your Life? by olowolekan(m): 10:13am On Aug 01, 2020
THE HOLY BIBLE , It contains the mind of God, the state of man,the way of salvation and the happiness of the believers .It's doctrines are holy, it's precepts are binding, it's histories are true and it's decisions are immutable.

Read it to be wise, believe it to be safe and practice it to be holy.It contains light to direct you,food to support you and comfort to cheer you .

It is the traveler's map, the pilgrims staff,the pilot's compass, the soldier's sword and the Christian's charter.Here paradise is restored, Heaven opened and the gates of he'll disclosed.
Christ is it's grand subject, our good the design and the glory of God it's end .

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Which Book Changed Your Life? by abdullahi45: 10:14am On Aug 01, 2020
Professorcplus:

Unfortunately, it used to be on my hard drive but I mistakenly formatted it including some other files during windows 10 online download some years back cry but you can always search the net.

Sure. Thanks Chief.

1 Like

Re: Which Book Changed Your Life? by abdullahi45: 10:14am On Aug 01, 2020
Anyone want to share how they become voracious with reading? I find myself lagging..

Thank you!
Re: Which Book Changed Your Life? by kingteeee: 10:19am On Aug 01, 2020
1. Rich dad poor, poor dad
2. How to win friends and influence people
3. Think and grow rich
4 The Achemist
5. The richest man in Babylon
I love those books, they change my life and my thinking.

2 Likes

Re: Which Book Changed Your Life? by Viicfuntop(f): 10:19am On Aug 01, 2020
I have gone through all the comments and I can say that nairaland Guys are just hyprocrites. If it’s to bash women or call them derogatory names, they head the circus. So you guys are not as smart as you paint yourselves.

I actually took a book to jot down books but you guys are not even saying anything important. We know the Bible is great but we also know that’s not what the op meant. All of you are just all talks. Don’t let me see any of you bashing women again. Olodo men grin

To the Op, mine is No excuses -the power of self discipline by Brian Tracy. I literally took out a pen and note to jot down but was really disappointed. And in religion, I read, why ask why. It used the Bible as refrence to life changing Lessons.

3 Likes

Re: Which Book Changed Your Life? by realhovaps(m): 10:20am On Aug 01, 2020
-How to win friends and influence people by Dale carnergie

-Art of manipulation by R.B Sparkman

This combination is just like black and white energy.

4 Likes

Re: Which Book Changed Your Life? by Bigfish121(m): 10:20am On Aug 01, 2020
Please make sure you get the hard copy of any book you read it's very important.as for me the richest man in babylon thought me alot of things.

3 Likes

Re: Which Book Changed Your Life? by gasparpisciotta: 10:22am On Aug 01, 2020
The Third Eye by Tuesday Longsam Rampa
Re: Which Book Changed Your Life? by libertymax(m): 10:23am On Aug 01, 2020
Professorcplus:
Modify: The op should have asked apart from your 1. Bible, 2. Quran or any religious book, which other book changes your life...

3. Chancellor William Destruction of Black Civilization
4. Attitude is Everything 10 Life Changing Habit
5. The Monk who Sold his Ferrari
6. The Analytical Psychology of Man
7. Rich and Poor Dad (Audio book)
8. Outwitting the Devil (Hill Napoleon)
9. The richest man in Babylon.
10. The History of Roman Empire.
11. 48 laws of Power

That all I remembered for now.

mehn you're a real niggaaaa. just comot president i go vote you

6 Likes

Re: Which Book Changed Your Life? by silverstar007: 10:24am On Aug 01, 2020
How on earth do you do this? Design logo for 2k?
Cost of operation alone to get a decent creative logo done is more than 2k. Except you are picking off the shelf logos that may not pass trademark registration.
Please upgrade.... 2K is not a good omen!

OkhaiAsein:
like seriously
meanwhile I'll. design a brand logo,flyer business card for your business for just 2k WhatApp08157184495
Re: Which Book Changed Your Life? by Tolzeal(m): 10:26am On Aug 01, 2020
Pretty straight forward;

The 10x Rule : Talks about giving more to your inner strength. Ability to try things out on different levels and areas of life than just trying once and giving up so quick.

Rich Dad Poor Dad : Tells you about what the Rich invest in and the poor don't with practical examples.

I. Asset - Brings money into your pocket ( CASH FLOW) , example : House on rental , Buying Websites with monthly income etc , Cars on e-hailing

II. Liabilities : Takes money away from you. Personal cars , The home you live etc.

It also teaches about compounding with simple maths you need to understand getting rich.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Which Book Changed Your Life? by Nobody: 10:27am On Aug 01, 2020
abdullahi45:
Anyone want to share how they become voracious with reading? I find myself lagging..

Thank you!
start with books that have a few pages , and make sure you finish them , then read books on topics that interest you and also MAKE SURE YOU FINISH Them , while reading make sure you are comfortable but not too comfortable so as not to fall asleep , also read with a purpose , programmers read tech books to learn / understand more concepts , so ask yourself why you want to read this book, also read news , that's why I come to nairaland everyday , I have been on nairaland since my js3 days , reading news keeps you updated , you'll want to know current happenings , you see stuffs you don't know , and will want to explore them , and the best way to explore something is to read about it ....just read because the best way to be a reader is to read , so pick up a book and start reading...

10 Likes

Re: Which Book Changed Your Life? by Yoighaman(m): 10:28am On Aug 01, 2020
- The richest man in Babylon.

- Think and grow rich.

- Rich Dad, Poor Dad.

- Attitude is everything.

3 Likes

Re: Which Book Changed Your Life? by obodooma: 10:28am On Aug 01, 2020
Rich Dad , Poor Dad.

I will forever remain grateful to this book.
Re: Which Book Changed Your Life? by muykem: 10:28am On Aug 01, 2020
Holy Bible.
Wisdom that works by Bishop David Oyedepo.
Understand financial prosperity by bishop David Oyedepo.
Ogboju Ode Ni in Igbo irunmole by GO Fagunwa

Among many others

1 Like

Re: Which Book Changed Your Life? by abdullahi45: 10:29am On Aug 01, 2020
Jerusalem1:
The Bible only

Don’t be deceived if you’re not a Christian you do not believe in the oneness of God and believe God begets you’re going to hell.

Re: Which Book Changed Your Life? by visiondee(m): 10:30am On Aug 01, 2020
abdullahi45:

I can send you the audio book of rich dad poor dad and any other ones if I have them, but please can you like my business page @Visiondee autos on facebook and help me display my logo on any platform you are using. Just asking for the favour sir, not being able to do that won't stop me from sending the audio. Also I can still send other books if I have at hand. Add me on whatsapp on Zero 8 one 36 nine seven 2six 28. Thanks for your prompt response...

#IamVisionDee... I sell vehihicles at affordable prices

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Which Book Changed Your Life? by titusmichael27(m): 10:31am On Aug 01, 2020
Mynd44:
The Bourne Identity
The Bourne Supremacy
Bourne Ultimatum

All by Robert Ludlum. How they changed my life? They made me graduate from story books to full novels and from Novels, I learnt a lot of things a human being should know
What are those things please?
Re: Which Book Changed Your Life? by Yoighaman(m): 10:31am On Aug 01, 2020
kingteeee:
1. Rich dad poor, poor dad
2. How to win friends and influence people
3. Think and grow rich
4 The Achemist
5. The richest man in Babylon
I love those books, they change my life and my thinking.

Nice one....we share 3 in common.
Re: Which Book Changed Your Life? by gbaskiboy: 10:31am On Aug 01, 2020
Sammy07:

Hmm!
Fagunwa I guess.
Yes baba.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Meet 'chidera Okolie' - 24 Year-old Barrister & Award Winning Writer / Chimamanda Adichie: Don't Use Feminism To Justify Your Wickedness / "I Named My Granddaughter Chimamanda" Spanish Fan Tells Chimamanda Adichie

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.