Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,350 members, 7,822,653 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:30 PM

2023: Why Tinubu Should Pick An Igbo Man As Running Mate - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023: Why Tinubu Should Pick An Igbo Man As Running Mate (1189 Views)

Why Tinubu Should Pick Christians As Chief Of Staff And SGF - Nuhu Ibrahim Bunu / Buhari To APC Members: Do Not Pick An Aspirant That Is Factional / Ekiti 2018: Fayemi Should Pick Muslim Deputy- Prof Ishaq AKINTOLA (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

2023: Why Tinubu Should Pick An Igbo Man As Running Mate by hisexcellency34: 8:28am On Aug 01, 2020
Tinubu can run in 2023 as long as he is prepared to pick an Igbo man as running mate. That is the only way he can be guaranteed victory.You dont need to pick a Northerner as running mate.

The North can get Senate President or Speaker. That is the only way we can support him.
Imagine no Igbo man as President or Vice-President since 1999 and we are talking about justice and equity

1 Share

Re: 2023: Why Tinubu Should Pick An Igbo Man As Running Mate by Wiseandtrue(f): 8:35am On Aug 01, 2020
Tinubu is too old to run for presidency!

We don't want excuses of "oh I am no longer in my prime"

What happened to the not too young to run bill

Nigeria needs to heal!

A selfless leader is what it needs not Tinubu else it will further plunge into anarchy

This is the honest truth!!!

1 Like

Re: 2023: Why Tinubu Should Pick An Igbo Man As Running Mate by kingzizzy: 8:40am On Aug 01, 2020
hisexcellency34:
Tinubu can run in 2023 as long as he is prepared to pick an Igbo man as running mate. That is the only way he can be guaranteed victory.You dont need to pick a Northerner as running mate.

The North can get Senate President or Speaker. That is the only way we can support him.
Imagine no Igbo man as President or Vice-President since 1999 and we are talking about justice and equity

In Nigeria, a presidential candidate can never pick someone who is from the same half of the country as himself. If you are from the South, your running mate must be from the North and vice-versa. It is not possible for a Southerner to pick a fellow Southerner as his running mate

2 Likes

Re: 2023: Why Tinubu Should Pick An Igbo Man As Running Mate by Chlerion: 8:40am On Aug 01, 2020
So, it's has shifted from Tinubu is a thief chief to Tinubu must pick an iffraud man for v. presidency? You people are just a bunch of confused badstards grin

9 Likes

Re: 2023: Why Tinubu Should Pick An Igbo Man As Running Mate by Nobody: 8:40am On Aug 01, 2020
It is not possible
It has a become a norms that a northerner must appear on every mandate
Re: 2023: Why Tinubu Should Pick An Igbo Man As Running Mate by CrimeKsmart: 8:40am On Aug 01, 2020
If we give una(igbos) better advice now, una go talk say our mouth dey smell and start insulting us

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: Why Tinubu Should Pick An Igbo Man As Running Mate by Mo3891: 8:43am On Aug 01, 2020
grin

Funny thing about Tinubu's cabinet, Ibos would get many juicy spot as he works with Ibos well... But he is going to get deputized by a Northwesterner if he decides to contest

3 Likes

Re: 2023: Why Tinubu Should Pick An Igbo Man As Running Mate by Sammy07: 8:44am On Aug 01, 2020
imagine no Igbo man as President or Vice-President since 1999 and we are talking about justice and equity.

No middle belt man as president or vice since 1999 also.

If you talked about equity.
Why didn't you guys allowed north to finished their tenures in 2011 in PDP?

4 Likes

Re: 2023: Why Tinubu Should Pick An Igbo Man As Running Mate by Mo3891: 8:44am On Aug 01, 2020
Wiseandtrue:

Nigeria needs to heal!

A selfless leader is what it needs not Tinubu else it will further plunge into anarchy

Tinubu is 68

Joe Bidden and Trump are in their 70s

3 Likes

Re: 2023: Why Tinubu Should Pick An Igbo Man As Running Mate by Wiseandtrue(f): 8:46am On Aug 01, 2020
Mo3891:

Tinubu is 68

Joe Budden and Trump are in their 70s

Why sign the not to young to run bill then if what we want is to keep recycling these old, known corrupt individual

This is why I will forever appreciate a leader like Obasanjo

When things are heated up such as this, he doesn't add fire, he retreats!

Looks for a leader that can relate with the people to douse the tension

If APC fields Tinubu then bookmark this page, that will be their greatest mistake!!!

Tinubu can never and must never preside over Nigeria!!!
Re: 2023: Why Tinubu Should Pick An Igbo Man As Running Mate by IamWonderful: 8:47am On Aug 01, 2020
Tinubu is not even running for president, it is Osinbanjo and Zulum

1 Like

Re: 2023: Why Tinubu Should Pick An Igbo Man As Running Mate by Chlerion: 8:48am On Aug 01, 2020
You people has realized that you have no other choice than to bow to Yoruba ... iffraud people, don't ever bite the hands that fed you.

Anyways, no iffraud presidency till 2060; kiss the truth!

4 Likes

Re: 2023: Why Tinubu Should Pick An Igbo Man As Running Mate by Tranquillity360: 8:50am On Aug 01, 2020
CrimeKsmart:
If we give una(igbos) better advice now, una go talk say our mouth dey smell and start insulting us
But is una mouth truly smelling?grin grin
Re: 2023: Why Tinubu Should Pick An Igbo Man As Running Mate by RichBoy247: 8:55am On Aug 01, 2020
hisexcellency34:

I need to see your medical certificate of mental fitness because you sound mentally imbalanced.

Two Southerners as President and VP? Don't let me slap you. Would you vote Atikuchukwu and El-Rufai as President and VP?

4 Likes

Re: 2023: Why Tinubu Should Pick An Igbo Man As Running Mate by ThatFairGuy1: 8:58am On Aug 01, 2020
GRADUALLY GRADUALLY, the story is changing. They're seeing the clear cloud

4 Likes

Re: 2023: Why Tinubu Should Pick An Igbo Man As Running Mate by hajimosho(m): 9:04am On Aug 01, 2020
Wiseandtrue:

Why sign the not to young to run bill then if what we want is to keep recycling these old, known corrupt individual

If APC fields Tinubu then bookmark this page, that will be their greatest mistake!!!

Bookmarked

ThatFairGuy1:
GRADUALLY GRADUALLY, the story is changing. They're seeing the clear cloud

They have no other choice but to accept him as their Leader. And he will win 2023 Presidential election gloriously with a Northern VP candidate

inforesource:

Present your candidate for Nigerians. Let them vote. No victim mentality has ever delivered without proper planning and alliance.

1 Like

Re: 2023: Why Tinubu Should Pick An Igbo Man As Running Mate by inforesource: 9:05am On Aug 01, 2020
OP you are one of those who don't want unity of this country. I am not from East but I can say categorically that if we play foul play in 2023 we may not have the entity call Nigeria. For equity sake East should be made to be a president of Nigeria.
Re: 2023: Why Tinubu Should Pick An Igbo Man As Running Mate by ThatFairGuy1: 9:10am On Aug 01, 2020
hajimosho:

Bookmarked

They have no other choice but to accept him as their Leader. And he will win 2023 Presidential election gloriously with a Northern VP candidate
Leader of the leaders

3 Likes

Re: 2023: Why Tinubu Should Pick An Igbo Man As Running Mate by Mo3891: 9:12am On Aug 01, 2020
Wiseandtrue:

Thank God Ibos have the least PVCs per region,

Which Corruption case does Tinubu have on him since 1999 till 2020? Or you just can't stand a successful Yoruba man?

Well Tinubu is your next President and nothing 5%ters can do about it, if they can't stop Buhari twice they most definitely can't stop Jagaban of borgu

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: Why Tinubu Should Pick An Igbo Man As Running Mate by mamaafrik(m): 9:14am On Aug 01, 2020
If the South field anyone aside Oshibajo , Fashola or Peter obi for Presidency,it is over.
Tinubu is never going to win a 50℅ vote in the south west not to talk of the whole south,if you doubt me do a random sample amongst the Yorubas,record it and upload it here.
He is not better than an Atiku in power,forget the Igbo Yoruba hatred if any of those 3 comes on the ballot box,the vote will be nothing less than 65℅ from the whole South

I wish Obi (pdp)(not Atiku-obi)vs Oshibajo(apc) can test their popularity in the South and North central.
Those are the best slot
Re: 2023: Why Tinubu Should Pick An Igbo Man As Running Mate by Mo3891: 9:17am On Aug 01, 2020
inforesource:
OP you are one of those who don't want unity of this country. I am not from East but I can say categorically that if we play foul play in 2023 we may not have the entity call Nigeria. For equity sake East should be made to be a president of Nigeria.

Let east contest we promise not to vote them

3 Likes

Re: 2023: Why Tinubu Should Pick An Igbo Man As Running Mate by Wiseandtrue(f): 9:18am On Aug 01, 2020
Mo3891:

Thank God Ibos have the least PVCs per region,

Which Corruption case does Tinubu have on him since 1999 till 2020? Or you just can't stand a successful Yoruba man?

Well Tinubu is your next President and nothing 5%ters can do about it, if they can't stop Buhari twice they most definitely can't stop Jagaban of borgu
Deliberate and systematically preventing people from having permanent voters card is also called corruption!

You took the machine to the home of your party members and register your party members and you call that strategy It's called corruption!!!

Then you come online ranting how you are jagaban cheesy grin grin grin

Use the tax payers money in 2 bullion vans to buy votes and you scream that your party is fighting corruption grin grin cheesy

Corruption is fighting back indeed!
Re: 2023: Why Tinubu Should Pick An Igbo Man As Running Mate by inforesource: 9:19am On Aug 01, 2020
My candidates for 2023 should be Peter Obi + Borno governor. Or Enugu governor + Borno governor. Qed.
Re: 2023: Why Tinubu Should Pick An Igbo Man As Running Mate by Mynd44: 9:19am On Aug 01, 2020
Just imagine of APC choses Northern presidential candidate and a Northern Vice presidential candidate.

The scandal

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: Why Tinubu Should Pick An Igbo Man As Running Mate by alhassanyusuf29(m): 9:21am On Aug 01, 2020
"Not too young to run" like Yahya Bello in kogi state right!! undecided
Wiseandtrue:

Nigeria needs to heal!

Re: 2023: Why Tinubu Should Pick An Igbo Man As Running Mate by Wiseandtrue(f): 9:27am On Aug 01, 2020
alhassanyusuf29:
"Not too young to run" like Yahya Bello in kogi state right!! undecided
Who field in that disaster that couldn't even support the genuine intention your party have in the youth

APC!

After multiple failure, did they field him in again

Yes!!!

So generally speaking, APC is a disaster

And they are the corruption fighting themselves!!!
Re: 2023: Why Tinubu Should Pick An Igbo Man As Running Mate by Mo3891: 9:31am On Aug 01, 2020
Wiseandtrue:

Deliberate and systematically preventing people from having permanent voters card is also called corruption!

You took the machine to the home of your party members and register your party members and you call that strategy It's called corruption!!!

Then you come online ranting how you are jagaban cheesy grin grin grin

Use the tax payers money in 2 bullion vans to buy votes and you scream that your party is fighting corruption grin grin cheesy

Corruption is fighting back indeed!

You failed to collect your PVC because Lamidi Cownu said no lefelendum no erection

Show us pictures of Tinubu buying votes or forever remain silent,

Tinubu is a private business man since 2007, he cofounded INTELS , founded Alpha Beta consulting, own many businesses , he last contested in 2003 and left all political office in 2007

Peter Obi was caught live buying votes at Poling unit, when he was contesting,

just tell us you hate and envy successful Yoruba Men grin

4 Likes

Re: 2023: Why Tinubu Should Pick An Igbo Man As Running Mate by hajimosho(m): 9:33am On Aug 01, 2020
inforesource:
My candidates for 2023 should be Peter Obi + Borno governor. Or Enugu governor + Borno governor. Qed.

You just confirmed you are political novice. Peter Obi of PDP with Zulum of APC lipsrsealed OR Enugu PDP with Borno APC. lipsrsealed. On which political platform are you trying to foist your inapplicable combo.

In APC - The SW/SS/SE will be contesting the Presidential Primary and it's a coast to victory for Asiwaju. In PDP - SS will have a field day with Nyesom Wike. The SE has no clout in any of these two political parties. You will have to wait till 2039 to have a chance

3 Likes

Re: 2023: Why Tinubu Should Pick An Igbo Man As Running Mate by inforesource: 9:36am On Aug 01, 2020
hajimosho:

You just confirmed you are political novice.

Thank you our great political hero.

1 Like

Re: 2023: Why Tinubu Should Pick An Igbo Man As Running Mate by Wiseandtrue(f): 9:37am On Aug 01, 2020
Mo3891:

You failed to collect your PVC because Lamidi Cownu said no lefelendum no erection

Show us pictures of Tinubu buying votes or forever remain silent,

Tinubu is a private business man since 2007, he cofounded INTELS , founded Alpha Beta consulting, own many businesses

Peter Obi was caught live buying votes at Poling unit, when he was contesting,

I can show you the 2 bullion vans

Why is nothing being done about it

How is his profit

If nothing is done about this what's the probability that something will be done about that

One thing about justice is that you can escape that of man but when it comes to God, it's a different ball game

When his time is up, no man can help or hide him!!!
Re: 2023: Why Tinubu Should Pick An Igbo Man As Running Mate by Mo3891: 9:39am On Aug 01, 2020
Wiseandtrue:

I can show you the 2 bullion vans

Why is nothing being done about it

How is his profit

If nothing is done about this what's the probability that something will be done about that

One thing about justice is that you can escape that of man but when it comes to God, it's a different ball game

When his time is up, no man can help or hide him!!!

kpele oo madam Justina , show us any section of the Nigerian law prohibiting the use of bullion van

Or should I help you with the money laundering act? It's available online everywhere

while you envy successful Yoruba Men, your own people are politically been marginalised, better wake up

4 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

#endsars Hits 5 Million Tweets On Twitter / Be Watchful Of Following Monikers For Spreading Hatred / Apology To The SANE NORTHERNERS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.