Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,600 members, 7,820,147 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:27 AM

Jude Okoye’s Wife, Ify Shares Hot Photos As She Celebrates 30th Birthday - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Jude Okoye’s Wife, Ify Shares Hot Photos As She Celebrates 30th Birthday (472 Views)

Jude Okoye, His Wife Ify And Children On Christmas Day (Photos) / P-Square Reunion: Jude Okoye Hugs Peter Okoye's Wife, Lola (Video) / Jude Okoye And Wife, Ify Welcome Their Third Child - A Baby Boy (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Jude Okoye’s Wife, Ify Shares Hot Photos As She Celebrates 30th Birthday by Glittergists: 9:20am On Aug 01, 2020
Nigerian music executive, Jude Okoye’s wife, Ify Okoye has shared hot and adorable photos as she celebrates her 30th birthday.

The proud mother of two clocked 30 yesterday, July 31, 2020.

Ending the month of July in a grand style, Ify penned down the following to mark her 30th birthday;

“It’s my Birthday and I’m 30!!!

I am so grateful to God for all that I have accomplished! My 2 beautiful children and the best husband!

I am proud of the woman I have become! The creative mind I possess and can now confidently express and share with the world!

Today, I turn 30 and for the most part, I am feeling pretty calm about it.

https://glittergists.com/jude-okoyes-wife-ify-shares-hot-photos-as-she-celebrates-30th-birthday/

Re: Jude Okoye’s Wife, Ify Shares Hot Photos As She Celebrates 30th Birthday by DuBLINGreenb(m): 9:22am On Aug 01, 2020
Why is she licking sweet?

She be Tah-tah?

But come oh that lady in this video resemble her

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oGhHX6sSzCU

Re: Jude Okoye’s Wife, Ify Shares Hot Photos As She Celebrates 30th Birthday by gnykelly(m): 9:30am On Aug 01, 2020
and the other one was hated for going against the tribal norm
Re: Jude Okoye’s Wife, Ify Shares Hot Photos As She Celebrates 30th Birthday by pretydiva(f): 9:53am On Aug 01, 2020
Seen

(1) (Reply)

Watch Lucy & Nengi Epic Fight Today In The Bbnaija House / Naked Jordyn Woods Breaks The Internet With Butt Massage Video (18+). / Chris Brown And Young Thug Congratulate Davido For Reaching 1 Billion Streams

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.