Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,157 members, 7,818,503 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:30 PM

Who Is God? And How Do I Find Him? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Who Is God? And How Do I Find Him? (169 Views)

Pastor Emmanuel Iren: I Find My Wife Very Sexy When She Is Praying / Please Show Me In Your Bible Where Jesus Says I Am God And You Should Worship Me / The True Nature Of God And Universe(s) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Who Is God? And How Do I Find Him? by Annomale(f): 10:19am On Aug 01, 2020
I remember some years back as a teenager, before I gave my life to Christ. I knew there was a God but couldn't really enjoy a relationship with him because I have never seen or heard someone praying the prayer of repentance at an alter call.
But God seeing how much I was craving to Know him sent a preacher my way in the most supernatural way and I surrendered my life to him. feeling very filthy, broken and so humbled I cried like a child who has just lost both parents. Life and nothing else mattered. I just wanted to remain at his feet worshipping him forever.

Knowing God is a great experience that everyone should desire to. It is loaded with many benefits such as divine health, peace, favour, wisdom etc. But you must first desire to know him before he will come to you.

God is the supreme being. He is the creator of the universe, ruler, and source of all moral authority. He is the first person of the Godhead and called God the father. God is perfect, just, mighty, full of wisdom, and goodness knowing these outstanding personalities of God should encourage you to trust in him..Read morehttps://annomale.com/who-is-god-and-how-do-you-know-him/
Dtruthspeaker:
You Do Not Find Him, for you can never leave where He placed you after He created you.

It is Rather, He, Who Comes to you. You can never go to Him.

He has already pre-installed in you your spiritual bluetooth/wifi which if you PROPERLY ACTIVATE and wait, He can therefore connect to you

But you are going to have to wait for His Connection to be Established, Security and Verification passwords and all.
Thanks for your thoughts, but I disagree with that part where you said we have to wait for his connection.

Remember that the bible says draw near to God and he will draw near to us, and when we seek him, we will find him. he's at the door but you must open for him to come in. There's always a part we must play before he comes to us. Thanks

Re: Who Is God? And How Do I Find Him? by Dtruthspeaker: 11:10am On Aug 01, 2020
You Do Not Find Him, for you can never leave where He placed you after He created you.

It is Rather, He, Who Comes to you. You can never go to Him.

He has already pre-installed in you your spiritual bluetooth/wifi which if you PROPERLY ACTIVATE and wait, He can therefore connect to you

But you are going to have to wait for His Connection to be Established, Security and Verification passwords and all.
Re: Who Is God? And How Do I Find Him? by Kobojunkie: 5:01pm On Aug 01, 2020
Annomale:
Discovering who God is and how to know him is now made easy because scores of Theologians have carried out research on the topic and made us understand that God is the supreme being. He is the creator of the universe, ruler, and source of all moral authority. He is the first person of the God-head and called God the father. God is a supreme being who is perfect, just, and mighty, full of wisdom, and goodness..Read morehttps://annomale.com/who-is-god-and-how-do-you-know-him/
you forgot to include how many of the 'theologians' actually found Him.
We know about God but how do you Find Him, without the religious nonsense that means is what matters. So how did you or your 'theologians' find Him?

(1) (Reply)

Prayers For Your Community/neighborhood / Covid 19: Rccg,deeper Life,christ Embassy,others Reopen Over 10,000 Churches / Do You Want To Do The Work Of God? What Is The Work Of God?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.