Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,202 members, 7,829,298 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 12:54 AM

[interview] “dogara Never Participated In PDP Activities In Bauchi, He Was PDP I - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / [interview] “dogara Never Participated In PDP Activities In Bauchi, He Was PDP I (199 Views)

Who Is The PDP? I Dare Anyone To Suspend Me From The Party - Wike / How Did Osun Tribunal Know That It Was PDP That Overvoted And Not APC? / Akin Alabi: When I Was In PDP I Was A Tinubu Man To The Core (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

[interview] “dogara Never Participated In PDP Activities In Bauchi, He Was PDP I by Ukpaka: 11:32am On Aug 01, 2020
[Interview] “Dogara Never Participated In PDP Activities In Bauchi, He Was PDP In Name Only” – PDP Chairman
https://247ureports.com/2020/08/interview-dogara-never-participated-in-pdp-activities-in-bauchi-he-was-pdp-in-name-only-pdp-chairman/
-

The signs were there. He never came to any of our functions, he never engaged our local party chapters either in the ward level or LGA level. We used to invite him for a meeting but he refused to come. He did not represent us very well. Have you ever seen him in the national assembly he doesn’t go there so what else do you want from him if he want to leave the party he is welcome. But not by bringing flimsy accusations. When he has a concrete reason let him bring it. If he is really honorable, as he calls himself, let him resign his position because he clichéd that seat on a platter of the PDP.

Re: [interview] “dogara Never Participated In PDP Activities In Bauchi, He Was PDP I by LibertyRep: 11:35am On Aug 01, 2020
Don't sweat it Mr. Chairman.

Dogara is coming back, he's only gone on loan.

Mark it, he's coming back.

(1) (Reply)

Read What Akpabio Said About How The NDDC Money Was Missing / The Danger Of Having A Bully As A Leader:Osun State Commissioner As A Case Study / NDDC: Akpabio Stands By Contractors' List

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.