Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,195 members, 7,818,651 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:50 PM

Anyone Using REDMI 9.what's The Processor Like? - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Anyone Using REDMI 9.what's The Processor Like? (4329 Views)

Samsung Galaxy Note 9: What We Want To See / Pls Is Anyone Using Vivo Y23l? I'm Having Issue With It / Anyone Using Itel 6910 Pls (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anyone Using REDMI 9.what's The Processor Like? by Bluekapon(m): 1:31am On Aug 04, 2020
ZesusHVWritter:
Currently using the redmi note 9 4/128gig.
From what I understand benchmark wise, there is only a slight difference between the G80 and G85.

So OP ask me anything you want to know concerning the redmi note 9, then we can collate the data and probably have a 10% reduced performance claims, to have a virtual performance rating for the redmi 9.

Oh, the camera on the note 9 shouldn't be discussed. The picture quality on this is madly good. Outdoor though, indoor is were the device performs averagely.

Please, does the Redmi Note 9 have inbuilt FM Radio and FM recording? The specs as listed on gsmarena.com does not include FM Radio.
Re: Anyone Using REDMI 9.what's The Processor Like? by Classickj(m): 11:40am On Aug 04, 2020
ZesusHVWritter:

The battery is awesome.
Heavy usage, roughly 10hours[gaming, used as a WiFi hotspot, 4G connectivity at all times].

Normal usage, approximately 18 hours[4G at all times, twitter, plus messenger, nairaland browsing via sufa and monument Browser and also dashing in and out of other apps].

pls where can I download that mortal combat
Re: Anyone Using REDMI 9.what's The Processor Like? by ZesusHVWritter(m): 12:50pm On Aug 04, 2020
Bluekapon:

Please, does the Redmi Note 9 have inbuilt FM Radio and FM recording? The specs as listed on gsmarena.com does not include FM Radio.
Will check. Give me few hours from now.
Re: Anyone Using REDMI 9.what's The Processor Like? by ZesusHVWritter(m): 12:51pm On Aug 04, 2020
Classickj:

pls where can I download that mortal combat
Google play store. You can dm on twitter @zesushv for the link. Or search for it on playstore 'mortal kombat mobile'.
Re: Anyone Using REDMI 9.what's The Processor Like? by ZesusHVWritter(m): 12:52pm On Aug 04, 2020
ChiefZaddy:
Can you drop camera samples
I can. Give me few hours from now.
Re: Anyone Using REDMI 9.what's The Processor Like? by Classickj(m): 1:50pm On Aug 04, 2020
ZesusHVWritter:

Google play store. You can dm on twitter @zesushv for the link. Or search for it on playstore 'mortal kombat mobile'.
thanks man
Re: Anyone Using REDMI 9.what's The Processor Like? by ZesusHVWritter(m): 8:04pm On Aug 04, 2020
....... Pictures taken with the redmi note 9.

3 Likes

Re: Anyone Using REDMI 9.what's The Processor Like? by ZesusHVWritter(m): 8:07pm On Aug 04, 2020
Trying to upload one more image. But unable to.. Will do so in future.
Re: Anyone Using REDMI 9.what's The Processor Like? by Bluekapon(m): 8:57pm On Aug 04, 2020
ZesusHVWritter:
Trying to upload one more image. But unable to.. Will do so in future.

Kindly check for the inbuilt FM Radio

1 Like

Re: Anyone Using REDMI 9.what's The Processor Like? by ZesusHVWritter(m): 9:10pm On Aug 04, 2020
Bluekapon:

Kindly check for the inbuilt FM Radio
Sorry it took this long sir...
Check the screen shots below.

1 Like

Re: Anyone Using REDMI 9.what's The Processor Like? by Bluekapon(m): 11:41pm On Aug 04, 2020
ZesusHVWritter:
Sorry it took this long sir... Check the screen shots below.
Thanks bro... This is one feature any phone I use must have!

1 Like

Re: Anyone Using REDMI 9.what's The Processor Like? by 100naira(m): 11:38pm On Aug 06, 2020
ZesusHVWritter:

Very good, okay, average[still testing], available and 83k.
where did you buy yours?
Re: Anyone Using REDMI 9.what's The Processor Like? by ZesusHVWritter(m): 8:10am On Aug 07, 2020
100naira:
where did you buy yours?
Edo state. Offline shop.
Re: Anyone Using REDMI 9.what's The Processor Like? by logik29(m): 10:32am On Aug 12, 2020
acedsportsng:
I currently use it. The app management is quite good. You can play pubg on extreme settings and cod on medium settings. Even asphalt 9 plays well
Where did you get yours... I thought they said it isn't available in the market?
Re: Anyone Using REDMI 9.what's The Processor Like? by Lorddee: 2:48pm On Aug 29, 2020
This is true. I use it too.
acedsportsng:
I currently use it. The app management is quite good. You can play pubg on extreme settings and cod on medium settings. Even asphalt 9 plays well
Re: Anyone Using REDMI 9.what's The Processor Like? by Lorddee: 2:51pm On Aug 29, 2020
By the way, I bought mine in Lagos last week at Slot for 67500..I'm willing to sell at 62k...I have an urgent need of cash at present
Re: Anyone Using REDMI 9.what's The Processor Like? by Lorddee: 2:52pm On Aug 29, 2020
Lorddee:
By the way, I bought mine in Lagos last week at Slot for 67500..I'm willing to sell at 62k...I have an urgent need of cash at present

Re: Anyone Using REDMI 9.what's The Processor Like? by SeniorMan715(m): 5:18pm On Oct 21, 2022
Is this phone still available new one?
Re: Anyone Using REDMI 9.what's The Processor Like? by jackaustin631: 7:29pm On Oct 21, 2022
I'm considering buying Xiaomi Redmi 9. Price and specs are okay for me, having checked the full specs and reviews online. But my little concern now is the processor (Media Tek Helio G80) [url=aperfectshinedetailing.com]aperfectshinedetailing[/url]. Don't know how good it is, whether it's really fast or freezes during use and all that.
Anyone currently using the phone, please I need opinions. Thanks.
Hello, Can't seem to find the answer to this anywhere : is the redmi 9 running a 64 bit OS ? thanks!
Re: Anyone Using REDMI 9.what's The Processor Like? by seaboyzen: 8:33pm On Oct 22, 2022
jackaustin631:

Hello, Can't seem to find the answer to this anywhere : is the redmi 9 running a 64 bit OS ? thanks!
redmi 9 running on 64bit

(1) (2) (Reply)

How To Root Any Mtk Android Device / Google Pixel 3 Specs Features And Price / Redmi Note 10: Where Is The Lie?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.