Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,680 members, 7,831,108 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 01:48 PM

Hausa, Yeroba, Fulani And Gwari, Listen Live To Radio Biafra In Abuja 102.1 FM - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Hausa, Yeroba, Fulani And Gwari, Listen Live To Radio Biafra In Abuja 102.1 FM (952 Views)

NBC Jams Radio Biafra In Lagos / "We Will Launch Radio Biafra In Daura" - IPOB Tells Buhari / Radio Biafra 102.1 Fm Live In Uyo, Eket, Ikot Ekpene (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hausa, Yeroba, Fulani And Gwari, Listen Live To Radio Biafra In Abuja 102.1 FM by Frankdoz9: 2:50pm On Aug 01, 2020
Wow, every Hausa, yeroba, Folani and indigenous gwari people of Abuja can now Listen to Radio Biafra FM live in abuja. Tune 102.1 live and direct.

All must hail Biafra now and forever!!!

4 Likes

Re: Hausa, Yeroba, Fulani And Gwari, Listen Live To Radio Biafra In Abuja 102.1 FM by sirp9898(m): 2:53pm On Aug 01, 2020
I no the commoners from this s w and north suport biafra but they are afraid of their elites

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hausa, Yeroba, Fulani And Gwari, Listen Live To Radio Biafra In Abuja 102.1 FM by Frankdoz9: 2:59pm On Aug 01, 2020
sirp9898:
I no the commoners from this s w and north suport biafra but they are afraid of their elites
yes, this is very true! Yoruba Christians supports Biafra but the Yoruba Muslims are hellbent on coarsing them into one Nigga-eria perpetual slavery to northern caliphate.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hausa, Yeroba, Fulani And Gwari, Listen Live To Radio Biafra In Abuja 102.1 FM by RichBoy247: 3:06pm On Aug 01, 2020
Frankdoz9:
yes, this is very true! Yoruba Christians supports Biafra but the Yoruba Muslims are hellbent on coarsing them into one Nigga-eria perpetual slavery to northern caliphate.

I need to see your medical certificate of mental fitness because you sound mentally imbalanced.

1 Like

Re: Hausa, Yeroba, Fulani And Gwari, Listen Live To Radio Biafra In Abuja 102.1 FM by sirp9898(m): 3:06pm On Aug 01, 2020
Very soon it will clear for their eyes and they will have no choice than to support biafra

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hausa, Yeroba, Fulani And Gwari, Listen Live To Radio Biafra In Abuja 102.1 FM by RichBoy247: 3:09pm On Aug 01, 2020
Frankdoz9:
Wow, every Hausa, yeroba, Folani and indigenous gwari people of Abuja can now Listen to Radio Biafra FM live in abuja. Tune 102.1 live and direct.

Yes, very good. Radio Biafra propaganda and attack on other tribes are the things that will make other tribes to vote for Igbo President in 2023. You never see anything. Presidency ooo, you no got get. Biafra ooo, you no go see. Restructuring ooo, that will never happen. If you want your Biafran Republic of Drugs and Crime, go and get your land far away from West Africa and move your crime filled people there. The West African countries lead by Nigeria will never allow an independent drug trafficking nation anywhere near West Africa borders. We shall not allow another Mexico near US.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hausa, Yeroba, Fulani And Gwari, Listen Live To Radio Biafra In Abuja 102.1 FM by Frankdoz9: 3:14pm On Aug 01, 2020
RichBoy247:

I need to see your medical certificate of mental fitness because you sound mentally imbalanced.
a pained ewedu Muslim afonja! more pain to your ewedu Muslim skull.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Hausa, Yeroba, Fulani And Gwari, Listen Live To Radio Biafra In Abuja 102.1 FM by RichBoy247: 3:15pm On Aug 01, 2020
Frankdoz9:

You are proving me right. There is need for psychiatric evaluation and mental test.

1 Like

Re: Hausa, Yeroba, Fulani And Gwari, Listen Live To Radio Biafra In Abuja 102.1 FM by Frankdoz9: 3:17pm On Aug 01, 2020
RichBoy247:

Yes, very good. Radio Biafra propaganda and attack on other tribes are the things that will make other tribes to vote for Igbo President in 2023. You never see anything. Presidency ooo, you no got get. Biafra ooo, you no go see. Restructuring ooo, that will never happen. If you want your Biafran Republic of Drugs and Crime, go and get your land far away from West Africa and move your crime filled people there. The West African countries lead by Nigeria will never allow an independent drug trafficking nation anywhere near West Africa borders. We shall not allow another Mexico near US.
says ewedu Muslim skull miner..

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Hausa, Yeroba, Fulani And Gwari, Listen Live To Radio Biafra In Abuja 102.1 FM by Brooklynsouth(f): 3:17pm On Aug 01, 2020
imagine the face expression on helinues miracle1991 igbobymarriage simplyleo yebosola metaphysical and other Muslim yatriba when nnamdi kanu is blasting the entire yatriba on radio Biafra in their almighty Lagos 102.1 FM not forgetting flokii osazeoo7 Una go tire .Sunday is a live broadcast 7pm
Re: Hausa, Yeroba, Fulani And Gwari, Listen Live To Radio Biafra In Abuja 102.1 FM by Frankdoz9: 3:20pm On Aug 01, 2020
Brooklynsouth:
imagine the expression on helinues miracle1991
my brother, this is a very big blow to ewedu Muslim afonjas, they must be weeping and gnashing their ewedu teeth by now!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hausa, Yeroba, Fulani And Gwari, Listen Live To Radio Biafra In Abuja 102.1 FM by RichBoy247: 3:22pm On Aug 01, 2020
Frankdoz9:
says ewedu Muslim skull miner..

Your skull is the next to be mined.

2 Likes

Re: Hausa, Yeroba, Fulani And Gwari, Listen Live To Radio Biafra In Abuja 102.1 FM by Frankdoz9: 3:26pm On Aug 01, 2020
Frankdoz9:

Re: Hausa, Yeroba, Fulani And Gwari, Listen Live To Radio Biafra In Abuja 102.1 FM by helinues: 3:34pm On Aug 01, 2020
Frankdoz9:
my brother, this is a very big blow to ewedu Muslim afonjas, they must be weeping and gnashing their ewedu teeth by now!

What a beautiful and colorful heritage...

Do you guys have any heritage at all? No when all these building were built, na inside thick forect ontop tree una people still dey live then... grin

2 Likes

Re: Hausa, Yeroba, Fulani And Gwari, Listen Live To Radio Biafra In Abuja 102.1 FM by helinues: 3:35pm On Aug 01, 2020
Brooklynsouth:
imagine the face expression on helinues miracle1991 igbobymarriage simplyleo yebosola metaphysical and other Muslim yatriba when nnamdi kanu is blasting the entire yatriba on radio Biafra in their almighty Lagos 102.1 FM not forgetting flokii osazeoo7 Una go tire .Sunday is a live broadcast 7pm

I am waiting for where hatred will lead you to Broke lynsouth

1 Like

Re: Hausa, Yeroba, Fulani And Gwari, Listen Live To Radio Biafra In Abuja 102.1 FM by Frankdoz9: 3:40pm On Aug 01, 2020
helinues:

Do you guys have any heritage at all? No when all these building were built, na inside thick forect ontop tree una people still dey live then... grin
I live in my Lagos mansion. brown roof amaka!!!

4 Likes

Re: Hausa, Yeroba, Fulani And Gwari, Listen Live To Radio Biafra In Abuja 102.1 FM by Brooklynsouth(f): 3:43pm On Aug 01, 2020
helinues:

I am waiting for where hatred will lead you to Broke lynsouth
he is bringing the war to your doorstep ,hate ? we know the tribe of hate and tribalism love preacher do you want me to highlight all your love sermons in the last 72 hours?
Re: Hausa, Yeroba, Fulani And Gwari, Listen Live To Radio Biafra In Abuja 102.1 FM by batstan(m): 3:44pm On Aug 01, 2020
Biafra for ever.
Re: Hausa, Yeroba, Fulani And Gwari, Listen Live To Radio Biafra In Abuja 102.1 FM by Amatarasha(f): 3:44pm On Aug 01, 2020
RichBoy247:

You are proving me right. There is need for psychiatric evaluation and mental test.
gbegiri amala ati dey! Lol
Re: Hausa, Yeroba, Fulani And Gwari, Listen Live To Radio Biafra In Abuja 102.1 FM by Brooklynsouth(f): 3:46pm On Aug 01, 2020
helinues:

true Yoruba kids from 1980 down have been brainwashed so they told you all these ,that those scrabs are your heritage thank goodness I'm not Yoruba who would have known the length of a tribal mark on my face

1 Like

Re: Hausa, Yeroba, Fulani And Gwari, Listen Live To Radio Biafra In Abuja 102.1 FM by helinues: 3:52pm On Aug 01, 2020
Frankdoz9:

Hahahahaha... So your region is not conducive enough for you.

We will always accommodate anyone interested in living in our land peacefully..

Sophisticated West

1 Like

Re: Hausa, Yeroba, Fulani And Gwari, Listen Live To Radio Biafra In Abuja 102.1 FM by helinues: 3:53pm On Aug 01, 2020
Brooklynsouth:
true Yoruba kids from 1980 down have been brainwashed so they told you all these ,that those scrabs are your heritage thank goodness I'm not Yoruba who would have known the length of a tribal mark on my face

Metusela, what are you doing on NL? wink cheesy

1 Like

Re: Hausa, Yeroba, Fulani And Gwari, Listen Live To Radio Biafra In Abuja 102.1 FM by Balogunodua(m): 3:55pm On Aug 01, 2020
Frankdoz9:
I'm here to teach Igbos a lesson grin

Re: Hausa, Yeroba, Fulani And Gwari, Listen Live To Radio Biafra In Abuja 102.1 FM by Gabkosh: 3:56pm On Aug 01, 2020
RichBoy247:

His medical certificate has been dumped in the mud.
Re: Hausa, Yeroba, Fulani And Gwari, Listen Live To Radio Biafra In Abuja 102.1 FM by Balogunodua(m): 3:57pm On Aug 01, 2020
Brooklynsouth:
grin grin

1 Like

Re: Hausa, Yeroba, Fulani And Gwari, Listen Live To Radio Biafra In Abuja 102.1 FM by Brooklynsouth(f): 4:00pm On Aug 01, 2020
helinues:

Metusela, what are you doing on NL? wink cheesy
helinues have you heard the Chinese are about to take over Lagos if Nigeria fails to pay up ? what will ewedu Muslims brag with ....I think oriental hotel should be given to them
Re: Hausa, Yeroba, Fulani And Gwari, Listen Live To Radio Biafra In Abuja 102.1 FM by Gabkosh: 4:00pm On Aug 01, 2020
Frankdoz9:
Lol, red mud ajoka

1 Like

Re: Hausa, Yeroba, Fulani And Gwari, Listen Live To Radio Biafra In Abuja 102.1 FM by RichBoy247: 4:00pm On Aug 01, 2020
Go on, Biafra radio, go and spewing rubbish in the North. You will see what Almajaris will do to you. Ask your granfathers what Almajaris did to them when you traitors lead by Emeka Ezeogu staged a coup and executed Tafawa Balewa and Ahmadu Bello, Thousands of your brethren were slaughtered by Almajaris. Go on and keep spewing your hatred in the North. It wil be very interesting. We Yorubas will be on our chairs drinking wine. When the time comes, we will stand and support which group will pay us more, but definitely, Yorubas will never allign with drug pushers, armed robbers, kidnappers and baby factory operators.

1 Like

Re: Hausa, Yeroba, Fulani And Gwari, Listen Live To Radio Biafra In Abuja 102.1 FM by MetaPhysical: 4:02pm On Aug 01, 2020
Brooklynsouth:

Bloody bigot!!!

Did Kanu not tell your @$$ to not bother Yoruba people? Are you defying your maazi again?

Re: Hausa, Yeroba, Fulani And Gwari, Listen Live To Radio Biafra In Abuja 102.1 FM by MetaPhysical: 4:03pm On Aug 01, 2020
Gabkosh:
Lol, red mud ajoka

grin
Re: Hausa, Yeroba, Fulani And Gwari, Listen Live To Radio Biafra In Abuja 102.1 FM by Gabkosh: 4:04pm On Aug 01, 2020
helinues:

Sophisticated West
Feel Awka city. Very beautiful city. Competing with Loss Angeles.

Awka is so beautiful.

Re: Hausa, Yeroba, Fulani And Gwari, Listen Live To Radio Biafra In Abuja 102.1 FM by Gabkosh: 4:04pm On Aug 01, 2020
helinues:

Sophisticated West
Feel Awka city. Very beautiful city. Competing with Loss Angeles.

Awka is so beautiful.
Brooklynsouth:
helinues have you heard the Chinese are about to take over Lagos if Nigeria fails to pay up ? what will ewedu Muslims brag with ....I think oriental hotel should be given to them

(1) (2) (Reply)

Bayelsa State Governor DOUYE DIRI Has Been Sacked By High Court / At Least 12 Killed By Govt Forces As Anti Police Brutality Protests Continues / It Is Better To Lose Power And Gain Honour —jonathan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.