Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,098 members, 7,852,727 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 03:13 AM

Hausa, Yeroba, Fulani And Gwari, Listen Live To Radio Biafra In Abuja 102.1 FM - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Hausa, Yeroba, Fulani And Gwari, Listen Live To Radio Biafra In Abuja 102.1 FM (961 Views)

NBC Jams Radio Biafra In Lagos / "We Will Launch Radio Biafra In Daura" - IPOB Tells Buhari / Radio Biafra 102.1 Fm Live In Uyo, Eket, Ikot Ekpene (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hausa, Yeroba, Fulani And Gwari, Listen Live To Radio Biafra In Abuja 102.1 FM by Gabkosh: 4:08pm On Aug 01, 2020
MetaPhysical:

grin
I will soon create a thread and call to it. It is about Awka city. Very beautiful city cheesy
Re: Hausa, Yeroba, Fulani And Gwari, Listen Live To Radio Biafra In Abuja 102.1 FM by Brooklynsouth(f): 4:10pm On Aug 01, 2020
MetaPhysical:

Bloody bigot!!!

Did Kanu not tell your @$$ to not bother Yoruba people? Are you defying your maazi again?
the transmitter is close to Tinubus house in bourdillon and he will be blasting from there and there is nothing any Yoruba can do about it absolute nothing
Re: Hausa, Yeroba, Fulani And Gwari, Listen Live To Radio Biafra In Abuja 102.1 FM by Balogunodua(m): 4:13pm On Aug 01, 2020
Brooklynsouth:
helinues have you heard the Chinese are about to take over Lagos if Nigeria fails to pay up ? what will ewedu Muslims brag with ....I think oriental hotel should be given to them
So says the developers cheesy Preach it so that Shukudi, Shinedu and co better start packing their audio properties from Lagos before that time grin

Re: Hausa, Yeroba, Fulani And Gwari, Listen Live To Radio Biafra In Abuja 102.1 FM by Frankdoz9: 4:14pm On Aug 01, 2020
helinues:

Hahahahaha... So your region is not conducive enough for you.

We will always accommodate anyone interested in living in our land peacefully..

Sophisticated West
we Igbo's own Lagos, you can only accommodate in Ibadan.
Re: Hausa, Yeroba, Fulani And Gwari, Listen Live To Radio Biafra In Abuja 102.1 FM by MetaPhysical: 4:21pm On Aug 01, 2020
Brooklynsouth:
the transmitter is close to Tinubus house in bourdillon and he will be blasting from there and there is nothing any Yoruba can do about it absolute nothing

grin
A freak bigot!
This bigotry has really eaten deep into you. I will get you holy water to drink and cure your daily hatread.
Re: Hausa, Yeroba, Fulani And Gwari, Listen Live To Radio Biafra In Abuja 102.1 FM by helinues: 4:23pm On Aug 01, 2020
Brooklynsouth:
helinues have you heard the Chinese are about to take over Lagos if Nigeria fails to pay up ? what will ewedu Muslims brag with ....I think oriental hotel should be given to them

Because Lagos is valuable...

Is any of the state in your region productive not to talk of valuable? undecided
Re: Hausa, Yeroba, Fulani And Gwari, Listen Live To Radio Biafra In Abuja 102.1 FM by Brooklynsouth(f): 4:34pm On Aug 01, 2020
MetaPhysical:

grin
A freak bigot!
This bigotry has really eaten deep into you. I will get you holy water to drink and cure your daily hatread.

102.1fm Lagos 7pm Biafran time I repeat there is nothing an Yoruba can do about it ,last time we fell at ore this time we are taking lagos aka the heart of darkness down

(1) (2) (Reply)

'i'm Pained When I Lie Down On Our Bed And I See Your Space Is Empty Beside Me' / Trump Accused Me Of Killing Christians In Nigeria-buhari / BBC - Nigeria Is About To Explode From Buhari - Obasanjo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.