Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,969 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:58 AM

‘How I Met And Fell In Love With My Wife’ – First-Class King, Dein Of Agbor - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / ‘How I Met And Fell In Love With My Wife’ – First-Class King, Dein Of Agbor (1293 Views)

Youngest Monarch/king On Earth Till Today; Dein Of Agbor Delta State / Meet Felix A. Mujakperuo: A Rtd Major General Who Is Now A First Class King / Stop Promoting Igbo Culture Says Dein Of Agbor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

‘How I Met And Fell In Love With My Wife’ – First-Class King, Dein Of Agbor by TeeeVeeee: 2:52pm On Aug 01, 2020
HRM Benjamin Ikenchukwu Keagborekuzi I, Obi (Dein) of Agbor Kingdom in Delta State, is one of Nigeria's highly-revered kings. The 43-year-old king ascended the throne at the age of 2.5 years and is the 18th king of the kingdom. Not many know that the Dein is married as he lives a private life devoid of controversy. When asked in an interview sometime back with PUNCH about his marital status, the Dein said, "I’m married already to a strong beautiful woman. I met her at an event I attended. Only God knows how the United States, as big as it is, was able to find an Agbor woman for me. Honestly, it was very strange. I thank God because I wasn’t expecting to have met an Agbor woman there."On what attracted him to his wife, the Dein added, " First, she is very beautiful. And I like strong women. My wife is a warrior; that attracted me to her because I also want my children to be warriors. What your wife is, is what she will pass to your children. A good wife will make you, while a bad wife will break you."

https://enewsnigeria.com/how-i-met-and-fell-in-love-with-my-wife-first-class-king-dein-of-agbor/

Re: ‘How I Met And Fell In Love With My Wife’ – First-Class King, Dein Of Agbor by TheGiftedOne(m): 2:53pm On Aug 01, 2020
Where is the wife's picture lemme check something whether na lie or truth.
Re: ‘How I Met And Fell In Love With My Wife’ – First-Class King, Dein Of Agbor by jaeyking(m): 2:55pm On Aug 01, 2020
abi. so make we smoke beans
Re: ‘How I Met And Fell In Love With My Wife’ – First-Class King, Dein Of Agbor by jaeyking(m): 2:55pm On Aug 01, 2020
abi. so make we smoke beans
Re: ‘How I Met And Fell In Love With My Wife’ – First-Class King, Dein Of Agbor by b3llo(m): 3:43pm On Aug 01, 2020
Marriage a King is like being married to a god.
Re: ‘How I Met And Fell In Love With My Wife’ – First-Class King, Dein Of Agbor by Azyne(f): 3:48pm On Aug 01, 2020
jaeyking:
abi.
so make we smoke beans

What's your own? grin
Re: ‘How I Met And Fell In Love With My Wife’ – First-Class King, Dein Of Agbor by illicit(m): 5:23pm On Aug 01, 2020
pics or adonbelivit

(1) (Reply)

Top 10 Richest Countries In Africa / Yoruba Naming Trends / Hierarchy Of Kings In Yoruba According To Alake Of Egbaland

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.