Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,845 members, 7,810,255 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:56 AM

Help..how Do I Treat Catfish With Swollen Belle - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Help..how Do I Treat Catfish With Swollen Belle (856 Views)

Experience Seamless Global Delivery Of Catfish With Asksus-ng Logistics Services / How Do I Treat My Sick Broilers? Help A Brother / How To Treat Catfish Diseases (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help..how Do I Treat Catfish With Swollen Belle by Raph4192(m): 3:13pm On Aug 01, 2020
Helo, I notice some of my fish had swollen belle and something like blood stain in there opening... They usually don't use up to 5hours before they die... I'd administer antibiotics but no improvement
Re: Help..how Do I Treat Catfish With Swollen Belle by Shellsploit: 3:24pm On Aug 01, 2020
Swollen belle?
Maybe its indigestion shocked

Lalasticlala sef.
Re: Help..how Do I Treat Catfish With Swollen Belle by 2special(m): 3:27pm On Aug 01, 2020
I don't know anything about rearing catfish but l suggest you change their feeds and treat the water.
Re: Help..how Do I Treat Catfish With Swollen Belle by lalasticlala(m): 6:41pm On Aug 01, 2020
Shellsploit:
Swollen belle?
Maybe its indigestion shocked

Lalasticlala sef.

Pictures?
Re: Help..how Do I Treat Catfish With Swollen Belle by Shellsploit: 6:42pm On Aug 01, 2020
lalasticlala:

Pictures?
Re: Help..how Do I Treat Catfish With Swollen Belle by Shellsploit: 6:43pm On Aug 01, 2020
Raph4192:
Helo, I notice some of my fish had swollen belle and something like blood stain in there opening... I'd administer antibiotics but no improvement

Lalasticlala says u should post pics!
Re: Help..how Do I Treat Catfish With Swollen Belle by Samylekey(m): 7:54pm On Aug 01, 2020
Ghen ghen
Re: Help..how Do I Treat Catfish With Swollen Belle by waleyp(m): 10:24am On Aug 02, 2020
You sure you are not over feeding them?
What sizes are the fishes?
If they are fingerlings or juveniles you sure they have not been eating themselves?
What do I even know lol
Re: Help..how Do I Treat Catfish With Swollen Belle by Raph4192(m): 2:33pm On Aug 02, 2020
[quote author=Shellsploit post=92346267][/quote]

Re: Help..how Do I Treat Catfish With Swollen Belle by Shellsploit: 2:52pm On Aug 02, 2020
[quote author=Shellsploit post=92346267][/quote]

Pictures don land! shocked
Re: Help..how Do I Treat Catfish With Swollen Belle by Ayoolav68: 4:53pm On Aug 03, 2020
Have you always wanted to do any of these but lack the knowledge required to be a successful farmer? Or are you already in the business but you're experiencing some problems on your farm?
This is a lifetime opportunity for you to get trained and be mentored by successful and experience farmers who are already making it. You don't want to miss this. Don't just buy manuals of what you don't have the knowledge of.

Farmacts Agro offers you the opportunity to get trained and be mentored at a very affordable and subsidized price.

All you need to know is "The Act"

Do-it-yourself (DIY) manuals and videos will be provided for each classes.
This online training holds for 8 days and with just #1,500. You can achieve and fulfil your dream of becoming a successful farmer in any of these areas.

Pay the price for the training now and get the prize (result) on your farm.

(1) (Reply)

Indian Agriculture Exports To Cross $42 Billion In 2013 / Olam Sells Ivory Coast Dairy Business To Frieslandcampina / 100kg Clean Moringa Seeds For Pick Up In Makurdi....call 0.8.0.6.5.3.8.7.8.1.9

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.