Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,746 members, 7,809,844 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:55 PM

How To Stop A Weed Smoker - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / How To Stop A Weed Smoker (354 Views)

Chinese Surgeon Shares Black Lungs Of A Dead Decades Smoker(Graphics) / The Black Lungs Of A Chinese Chain Smoker (Graphic Photos, Video) / Man Who Took Weed And Tramadol Collapses In Delta, Enters River To Cool Off (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Stop A Weed Smoker by lammyna(m): 3:32pm On Aug 01, 2020
Doctors, nurses and health care officers in the house, please I need your help. My brother in-law is smoking weeds and it is affecting his behaviours towards family and neighbours. Please what is the total solution to this. He is a good boy. Please I need help. Thanks.
Re: How To Stop A Weed Smoker by falcon01: 3:36pm On Aug 01, 2020
what kind of wee dish he smoking that is maki g him turn bad? last time I check most people dont change in built behaviours towards someone except of theres already something deep down inside of him.
Re: How To Stop A Weed Smoker by lammyna(m): 3:46pm On Aug 01, 2020
falcon01:
what kind of wee dish he smoking that is maki g him turn bad? last time I check most people dont change in built behaviours towards someone except of theres already something deep down inside of him.

With what I heard, he is smoking normal weeds. The one all those bad boys smoke. Once taking, he starts misbehaving at home.
Re: How To Stop A Weed Smoker by Businessicon: 4:10pm On Aug 01, 2020
Lol, checkmate the guy well
Him dey smoke wetting pass Marijuana
My Marijuana do nobody no harm

3 Likes

Re: How To Stop A Weed Smoker by Nobody: 4:14pm On Aug 01, 2020
With the amount of people who are bent on propagating the gospel of smoking everyday, Everytime and twice on Saturday here. This is really not the right place to ask
Re: How To Stop A Weed Smoker by illicit(m): 4:52pm On Aug 01, 2020
Did he ask u to stop him
Re: How To Stop A Weed Smoker by lammyna(m): 5:19pm On Aug 01, 2020
illicit:
Did he ask u to stop him

Haba! This is not good now. I am here for solution not mockery. What if he was your brother?
Re: How To Stop A Weed Smoker by illicit(m): 5:20pm On Aug 01, 2020
lammyna:

Haba! This is not good now. I am here for solution not mockery. What if he was your brother?

how old is he
Re: How To Stop A Weed Smoker by lammyna(m): 5:20pm On Aug 01, 2020
Tadeknkeepcalm:
With the amount of people who are bent on propagating the gospel of smoking everyday, Everytime and twice on Saturday here. This is really not the right place to ask

I will appreciate you tell me the right place please. Thanks
Re: How To Stop A Weed Smoker by raystar96(m): 6:37pm On Aug 01, 2020
Businessicon:
Lol, checkmate the guy well
Him dey smoke wetting pass Marijuana
My Marijuana do nobody no harm
Good...that's why your children and generations would smoke it till they die....You think is funnyam in the same condition with the op ...my younger brother couldn't finish University because of marijuana addiction and acts like an animal which makes my parent cry..
Re: How To Stop A Weed Smoker by onward4life(m): 7:33pm On Aug 01, 2020
lammyna:
Doctors, nurses and health care officers in the house, please I need your help. My brother in-law is smoking weeds and it is affecting his behaviours towards family and neighbours. Please what is the total solution to this. He is a good boy. Please I need help. Thanks.

Go an thank ur God oooo

With praise and testimony

If to say nah crack!!!

Omo

Na somebody's phone Yu 4 take open this thread
Re: How To Stop A Weed Smoker by lammyna(m): 9:22pm On Aug 01, 2020
illicit:

how old is he

Thirty years of age
Re: How To Stop A Weed Smoker by lammyna(m): 9:25pm On Aug 01, 2020
onward4life:

Go an thank ur God oooo

With praise and testimony

If to say nah crack!!!

Omo

Na somebody's phone Yu 4 take open this thread

Bros, we are not joking here. What is making his parents crying, you are joking about it. Na wa ooo. Naija people....
Re: How To Stop A Weed Smoker by onward4life(m): 9:34pm On Aug 01, 2020
lammyna:

Bros, we are not joking here. What is making his parents crying, you are joking about it. Na wa ooo. Naija people....

If Yu want to joke

Try snorting

It's clear Yu DNT know street ingredients!!!

Like i said ur case na spaghetti
Re: How To Stop A Weed Smoker by illicit(m): 9:57pm On Aug 01, 2020
lammyna:

Thirty years of age

Let him be, forcing him to rehab can make him paranoid for life
Re: How To Stop A Weed Smoker by illicit(m): 9:59pm On Aug 01, 2020
raystar96:
Good...that's why your children and generations would smoke it till they die....You think is funnyam in the same condition with the op ...my younger brother couldn't finish University because of marijuana addiction and acts like an animal which makes my parent cry..

But Baba Fela finish school at least before he begin wear pant around

grin
Re: How To Stop A Weed Smoker by onward4life(m): 6:33pm On Aug 12, 2020
angry angry
lammyna:

Re: How To Stop A Weed Smoker by Businessicon: 9:45am On Aug 17, 2020
Lol, your bro is light headed... Smoked it till I graduated, now I'm working.... Still smoking it
raystar96:

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Surjen Offers Knee Replacement Surgery / Hope It's Not Infection / See Girl Who Remix Joeboy Song She Is The Best A MUST WATCH

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.