Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,092 members, 7,818,277 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:44 AM

Anita Joseph Advise Women - There's Nothing Wrong In Spoiling Your Man - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Anita Joseph Advise Women - There's Nothing Wrong In Spoiling Your Man (330 Views)

There Is Nothing Wrong With Plastic Surgery – Motilola Adekunle / If Women Are Supporting Women, There Won’t Be An Epidemic Of Sidechicks - Joro / Charles Okocha Grabs Anita Joseph & Nancy Iheme's Butts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Anita Joseph Advise Women - There's Nothing Wrong In Spoiling Your Man by Naijamingles80: 4:00pm On Aug 01, 2020
There’s absolutely nothing wrong with spoiling a man’ – Nollywood actress Anita Joseph gives advise to women.

Talented film actress, dancer, television personality and philanthropist, Anita Joseph has taken to her social media page to encourage and send out some words of advise to her fellow women on how to keep the sparks in their relationships.
https://www.naijamingles.com/theres-absolutely-nothing-wrong-with-spoiling-a-man-nollywood-actress-anita-joseph-gives-advise-to-women/

Re: Anita Joseph Advise Women - There's Nothing Wrong In Spoiling Your Man by Nyamuriflathead: 4:18pm On Aug 01, 2020
I rarely see Women sponsoring outings or dates in shopping malls, hotels, clubs etc. But i always see women chanting equality on twitter. How Can someone enjoy all the opportunities, loads of gifts and preferential treatments being given to them for free in the society and still come out to say "This life is not fair" bothers me.
The life is not fair to MEN, not Women.

The other day i helped my male friend with some substantial amount of money to complete his rent. And when i was broke and needed just 20k to do a project, i asked him to borrow me 10k He said he doesn't have chi-chi. And during the weekend he organized a lavish birthday party for his liability of a girlfriend who couldn't even help him with money when he needed help.
And that same gf will kom online and be shouting equality. Do you know what that means? that you didn't deserve to get that birthday treat and i deserved to get the 10K because i have added more value to your bfs life
Re: Anita Joseph Advise Women - There's Nothing Wrong In Spoiling Your Man by DaddyRochie1642: 4:46pm On Aug 01, 2020
Nyamuriflathead:
I rarely see Women sponsoring outings or dates in shopping malls, hotels, clubs etc. But i always see women chanting equality on twitter. How Can someone enjoy all the opportunities, loads of gifts and preferential treatments being given to them for free in the society and still come out to say "This life is not fair" bothers me.
The life is not fair to MEN, not Women.

The other day i helped my male friend with some substantial amount of money to complete his rent. And when i was broke and needed just 20k to do a project, i asked him to borrow me 10k He said he doesn't have chi-chi. And during the weekend he organized a lavish birthday party for his liability of a girlfriend who couldn't even help him with money when he needed help.
And that same gf will kom online and be shouting equality. Do you know what that means? that you didn't deserve to get that birthday treat and i deserved to get the 10K because i have added more value to your bfs life

The Lord Is Your Strength grin grin

(1) (Reply)

Why Women Should Pamper Their Husbands – Actress Maryam Charles / Now Hiring / (Video) Risikat The Blue-eyed Lady Gets Help From Kwara State Governor's Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.