Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,492 members, 7,819,803 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:49 PM

Beware!: Branchless Technologies LTD. - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Beware!: Branchless Technologies LTD. (2772 Views)

Earn Steady Income N40000 From Branchless / Uplift Technologies Pays / Please Beware Paylater Is A Big Scam (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Beware!: Branchless Technologies LTD. by ceejayluv(m): 5:10pm On Aug 01, 2020
I received This email recently.

[b] Branchless Technologies LTD is a Company duly registered in Nigeria and have partnered with a list of Commercial banks to provide to Agency banking services to various communities in Nigeria

We have Concluded On-boarding of Regional Aggregators in every state of the Federation. As an Agent you will have to be guided by the Aggregator in your State.

Most of you have been asking how you can go about it, Below are Steps to get a Free POS from Branchless.

BENEFITS OF A BRANCHLESS AGENT WITH ANNUAL SUBSCRIPTION

You Earn N150 for each Wallet Creation

You Earn N350 for Each Debit Prepaid card you Issue

Access to a Free POS

Access to Business Loan Subject to volume of transaction on POS

Requirements

Government Issued ID card

Passport Photograph

Utility Bill

Branchless Annual Subscription Fee N9,999(NOTE: THIS IS NOT A COST OF POS,BUT AN ANNUAL FEE OF AGENT THAT MUST BE IN OUR NETWORK)

The POS is Issued by our Commercial Bank Partner and its Given Free and NOT for Sale.

N4,999 - FOR AGENTS THAT WANT TO TAKE ADVANTAGE OF THE EARLY ACCESS PERIOD, WHICH ENDS AFTER THE PUBLIC HOLIDAYS.

PAYMENT SHOULD ONLY BE MADE TO:

United Bank for Africa ( UBA ) 1022882597
BRANCHLESS TECHNOLOGIES LTD

OR

Click Below to pay via Flutterwave

https:///BranchlessEarly

After that, Click on the below link to fill the activation form.

https:///POS_ACTIVATION_FORM

For More Information kindly send an email to support@branchless.io [/b]
Re: Beware!: Branchless Technologies LTD. by ceejayluv(m): 5:15pm On Aug 01, 2020
Prior to the mail above, I received a series of mails with the requirements For the "Regional Aggregator" Position with a deadline of 28th July, 2020, here is an excerpt.:

[b]Branchless is a Fintech Company that has Partnered with 3 Commercial Banks and PTSPs to Provide POS Terminals to Agents

To earn N10,000 per POS, you must be a Branchless Regional Mobile Money Aggregator
Regional Aggregator One-Time FEE is - N37,290 ( Inclusive of VAT)
PAYMENT SHOULD ONLY BE MADE TO:
United Bank for Africa ( UBA )
BRANCHLESS TECHNOLOGIES LTD

OR

Click Below to pay via PayStack

/branchlessARFP

OR

Click Below to pay via Flutterwave

/branchlessARF

IF YOU HAVE MADE PAYMENT CLICK ON THE BELOW ACTIVATION LINK

https:///branchlessFORM

Below is a summary of information

1. Regional Aggregator FEE is - N37,290 ( Inclusive of VAT)
2. Submission of Application Deadline is 28th July,2020.
3. Regional Aggregator FEE is 100% Refundable if your Application is not accepted
4. As a Branchless Regional Aggregator in your State,all Agents and Sub-Agents will be under you
5. You Earn N10,000 for Every POS an Agent Purchases through you.
6. Access up to N5m Business Loan

NB: WE DO NOT ISSUE POS TO INDIVIDUAL AGENTS. ALL POS WILL ONLY BE ACQUIRED THROUGH A REGIONAL AGGREGATOR IN YOUR STATE

Thank you
Branchless Technologies LTD
support@branchless.io[/b]
Re: Beware!: Branchless Technologies LTD. by ceejayluv(m): 5:21pm On Aug 01, 2020
The first red flag is in Their website. In the contact section, there's no phone number. The office address given is No. 6A Embu Street off Aminu Kano, Wuse 2, Abuja.

A friend in Abuja went to check the place out after searching for the address on Street view. It's a residential place with no semblance of corporate activities.

Re: Beware!: Branchless Technologies LTD. by Gee64: 6:24pm On Aug 01, 2020
Cyber criminals everywhere in Naija
Re: Beware!: Branchless Technologies LTD. by chuka5000(m): 5:40pm On Sep 03, 2020
ceejayluv:
The first red flag is in Their website. In the contact section, there's no phone number. The office address given is No. 6A Embu Street off Aminu Kano, Wuse 2, Abuja.

A friend in Abuja went to check the place out after searching for the address on Street view. It's a residential place with no semblance of corporate activities.

they contacted my friend too and we're suspecting some emm- - - u know nah

2 Likes

Re: Beware!: Branchless Technologies LTD. by suremoneyboy: 2:18pm On Sep 30, 2020
This useless people even put their advertisement on nairaland. That is where i saw the ads. But when them say make i come pay 200 naira before in activate. Na so i pick race n run for my life

1 Like

Re: Beware!: Branchless Technologies LTD. by dhmore: 12:34pm On Nov 20, 2020
When I read that I would be given about #500,000 on commencement, I quickly log in just to find out later they will activate my account with #200 which I actually authorised my bank to pay ! Anyway,I need to know more about them she!

(1) (Reply)

Why Are Nigerian Companies Doing Poorly In Africa? / Used Ice Cream Machine From The UK For Sale / Empty Bags Of Cement Needed In Large Quantity

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.