Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,195 members, 7,957,459 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 12:58 PM

Which Small Business Can I Start Without Any Cash? - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Which Small Business Can I Start Without Any Cash? (2734 Views)

17 Ways By Which Small Companies Benefit From New CAMA 2020 / How To Make Multiples Of Bitcoin Daily Without You Investing Any Cash / Which Small Scale Bussines Can I Start With 400k To 500k ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Which Small Business Can I Start Without Any Cash? by Nicepoker(m): 9:26am On Aug 02, 2020
fykes:
BEGGING business
Even begging these days is capital intensive.

1 Like

Re: Which Small Business Can I Start Without Any Cash? by Nobody: 10:11am On Aug 02, 2020
Heartlessbanker:
open a new nairaland account,use a beautiful female pic,make sure you are always on FP and try to create attention by saying trash or something controversial,then men will mention you,and then the DMs will come,then you scam them of their money....

grin grin grin
Re: Which Small Business Can I Start Without Any Cash? by Jalo60(m): 10:35am On Aug 02, 2020
Robbery. It pays well.
Re: Which Small Business Can I Start Without Any Cash? by Hornome: 10:57am On Aug 02, 2020
Bloghomies:
The only business you can start without any sort of capital is freelance.

You'll need a skill though. Let's assume you're a freelance writer, graphic designer, programmer, etc.

All you will need to do is get connected to clients.

With platforms like Fiverr, Upwork or Freelancer, you can find people who might be interested in your services.

To widen your chances, create a portfolio on Nairaland and begin!

This Freelance Guide might help you.

Wish you success!

Hummm competition is the order of the day in those site you mentioned jare.

1 Like

Re: Which Small Business Can I Start Without Any Cash? by foxxydude: 10:58am On Aug 02, 2020
OP if you have pressing iron and buckets
You can start laundry business

Re: Which Small Business Can I Start Without Any Cash? by Orphan1: 11:24am On Aug 02, 2020
femi4:
Agbero
savage
Re: Which Small Business Can I Start Without Any Cash? by Orphan1: 11:25am On Aug 02, 2020
foxxydude:
OP if you have pressing iron and buckets You can start laundry business
without shop?
Re: Which Small Business Can I Start Without Any Cash? by Orphan1: 11:26am On Aug 02, 2020
Jalo60:
Robbery. It pays well.
If I rob you will you be happy?

3 Likes

Re: Which Small Business Can I Start Without Any Cash? by foxxydude: 11:35am On Aug 02, 2020
Orphan1:
without shop?

Yes without shop
can start from your house

1 Like

Re: Which Small Business Can I Start Without Any Cash? by Orphan1: 11:40am On Aug 02, 2020
foxxydude:

Yes without shop can start from your house
I will find iron and try let's see

1 Like

Re: Which Small Business Can I Start Without Any Cash? by foxxydude: 11:50am On Aug 02, 2020
Orphan1:
I will find iron and try let's see

Brother if you are determined you will make plenty of money
You don't need much to start but you must be focused to be successful.

1 Like

Re: Which Small Business Can I Start Without Any Cash? by U1(m): 12:00pm On Aug 02, 2020
tensazangetsu20:
When people have no money. They get a job.

Did you read the original post at all? He said he's jobless! Or do you have a job for him?

1 Like

Re: Which Small Business Can I Start Without Any Cash? by U1(m): 12:03pm On Aug 02, 2020
Heartlessbanker:
open a new nairaland account,use a beautiful female pic,make sure you are always on FP and try to create attention by saying trash or something controversial,then men will mention you,and then the DMs will come,then you scam them of their money....

Ahem, you do that?
Re: Which Small Business Can I Start Without Any Cash? by leonard002(m): 12:48pm On Aug 02, 2020
You can find labouring jobs. Go to sites where they're building and ask for jobs
Re: Which Small Business Can I Start Without Any Cash? by Orphan1: 2:03pm On Aug 02, 2020
foxxydude:

Brother if you are determined you will make plenty of money
You don't need much to start but you must be focused to be successful.
thank you so much I will buy iron soon
Re: Which Small Business Can I Start Without Any Cash? by Orphan1: 2:04pm On Aug 02, 2020
leonard002:
You can find labouring jobs. Go to sites where they're building and ask for jobs
no sites like that here for now
Re: Which Small Business Can I Start Without Any Cash? by Orphan1: 2:05pm On Aug 02, 2020
U1:

Did you read the original post at all? He said he's jobless! Or do you have a job for him?
kudos bro most people don't read before they comment

1 Like

Re: Which Small Business Can I Start Without Any Cash? by Tobest94: 2:15pm On Aug 02, 2020
to start Yahoo self,you go still need capital.. abi you no go dey sub ni.. na job you need not business
Re: Which Small Business Can I Start Without Any Cash? by Osadebanwen: 3:01pm On Aug 02, 2020
For Uber/Bolt (Taxify) registered drivers with active accounts but have no cars, there are sound Uber registered and active vehicles to be given out for rental. Interested persons should send a WhatsApp message to 08036832808 now!!
Re: Which Small Business Can I Start Without Any Cash? by Davida33: 3:12pm On Aug 02, 2020
If You Are Serious About Earning Via Online, Come In - Business To Business - WhatsApp 08114536840

Re: Which Small Business Can I Start Without Any Cash? by Midex88(m): 7:02pm On Aug 02, 2020
Princerichi0:
Sachet water hawking business. Very lucrative cool

Oga, he said he has no money
Re: Which Small Business Can I Start Without Any Cash? by Midex88(m): 7:06pm On Aug 02, 2020
Davida33:
If You Are Serious About Earning Via Online, Come In - Business To Business - WhatsApp 08114536840

Your posted a picture showing different kind of expensive luxuries while the person (Justin Iyere) in the picture looks very hungry undecided cry grin

Or is he not the owner of those luxury cars

Lolxx

2 Likes

Re: Which Small Business Can I Start Without Any Cash? by ymstar(m): 12:16pm On Aug 03, 2020
iphanyiuma:
Las las there are two types of people in this life...the nail and the hammer... you choose which one you wanna be
Please, for reasoning sake, which one is better (nail and hammer) ?

And how can we relate them with life events?
Please explain, for learning sake

1 Like

Re: Which Small Business Can I Start Without Any Cash? by Orphan1: 2:20pm On Aug 03, 2020
ymstar:
Please, for reasoning sake, which one is better (nail and hammer) ?
And how can we relate them with life events? Please explain, for learning sake
e tire me o my brother

(1) (2) (Reply)

Can I Sue Sportybet To Court For This / What Good Business Can I Start With N60,000 / How To Produce Laundry Soap In The Most Economical Ways

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.