Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,165 members, 7,829,166 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 08:51 PM

I Am Overwhelmed With Guilt & Lust Over My Sister’s Husband-pls Help - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Am Overwhelmed With Guilt & Lust Over My Sister’s Husband-pls Help (575 Views)

How To Divorce? My Sister's Husband Is About To Kill Her. / Zimbabwean Woman Having Sex With Sister’s Husband Exposed By His Girlfriend / My Sister's Husband Wants To Sleep With Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Am Overwhelmed With Guilt & Lust Over My Sister’s Husband-pls Help by Rabbi4real: 6:22pm On Aug 01, 2020
I Am Overwhelmed With Guilt & Lust Over My Sister’s Husband-Pls Help

Please keep my identity very confidential. I am only confiding in you because I do not know who else to talk to. If you post this,make sure you protect my identity please. I am completely ridden with guilt and its killing me inside so badly my head wants to split.

The thing is, my younger sister and her husband got married in December last year. They had a problem with the apartment they were supposed to move into. They got duped by some scam estate agents.

Being newly weds and having spent all they had on the wedding, they had no money to rent another apartment in lekki (not real location)here. They were desperate and stranded,I had to offer them my place to stay.

I live in a well furnished one bedroom self contained. Been married people,I let them take my room while I got a foldable mattress to sleep in my sitting room. Things have been difficult for them but as family,we manage.

Especially with privacy. I mean, I sacrificed my bedroom for them. Changing in the bathroom was my only option if the husband was in the bedroom. Then,came corona virus shut down. We were all stuck in the house together.

It was hard for me as most times,I could not ignore their love making moans. It drove me crazy and made me Hot most times. To be honest,I felt they were a bit insensitive but I was just being the good host.

So,I would take out my vibrator and pleasure myself when it became too unbearable for me. I know,I am ashamed to even admit what I just did. But I am a single lady and I am still trusting God for my own husband…that does not mean I have not got needs.

I did a good job hosting them and pretending they were not inconveniencing me but what else could I do? She is my little sister. Will I allow her and her husband to live with strangers or on the streets?

One night,....

https://livelystones.ng/2020/08/01/i-am-overwhelmed-with-guilt-lust-over-my-sisters-husband-pls-help/

1 Share

Re: I Am Overwhelmed With Guilt & Lust Over My Sister’s Husband-pls Help by Stylekay: 6:31pm On Aug 01, 2020
lipsrsealed
Re: I Am Overwhelmed With Guilt & Lust Over My Sister’s Husband-pls Help by GraGra247(m): 6:44pm On Aug 01, 2020
Nonsense fake stories.
Re: I Am Overwhelmed With Guilt & Lust Over My Sister’s Husband-pls Help by Rabbi4real: 7:30pm On Aug 01, 2020
shocked shocked shocked
GraGra247:
Nonsense fake stories.

(1) (Reply)

Lhola Herbal Soap; A Cure For Skin Diseases, Body Oddurs , Acne & All. / City Big Boy's Mum Asks Him To Wash Plate When He Returned Home For Xmas (Video) / 10 Most Unique Unusual Twins You Won't Believe Exist

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.