Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,063 members, 7,810,959 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 07:33 PM

Fifteen Basic Beliefs You Didn't Know About Jehovah's Witnesses - Religion (37) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Fifteen Basic Beliefs You Didn't Know About Jehovah's Witnesses (64545 Views)

Ask Any Question About Jehovah's Witnesses Here / Five (5) Misconceptions About Jehovah's Witnesses. / Five Things You Never Knew About Jehovah's Witnesses. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (34) (35) (36) (37) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fifteen Basic Beliefs You Didn't Know About Jehovah's Witnesses by achorladey: 12:10am On Dec 07, 2021
Janosky:

Sifia painment grin grin
I challenge Achorladey to show this forum : which chapter & verse is your 3 doghead & 3godhead written in the Greek new testament manuscript of the holy scriptures?

3 godhead he worships is NOT in the Greek new testament manuscript of the holy Scriptures.

Idol Worshippers

Nowhere to run and hide again for the NO GET SENSE PEDDLER.

I challenge Achorladey to show this forum : which chapter & verse is your 3 doghead & 3godhead written in the Greek new testament manuscript of the holy scriptures?
... Janosky

Irrelevant challenge because the PEDDLER OF DOGHEADS is you. Laughable for trying to mix GODHEADS and DOGHEADS. You run yourself into that corner already you cannot escape this.

Denial don allow the abundant WAILINGS in your heart come forth.

Who are the three DOGHEADS? How come these three DOGHEADS are still three persons again? Are they not really DOGS

Is the father not a DOG again?

is Jesus not a DOG again?

is The Holy spirit not a DOG again?

Where you see three persons you call DOGS?

You will eventually admit your lawlessness. Just wait for it

MR NO GET SENSE PEDDLER aka Janosky here is what is you wrote which come with NO GET SENSE......

3 godhead he worships is NOT in the Greek new testament manuscript of the holy Scriptures
..... Janosky

This is the reason behind your NO GET SENSE PEDDLING over nairaland as written earlier by me.....

Had these 3 DOGHEADS not of the Bible you cannot be quoting the same Bible others carry to defend and counter DOGHEADS which don't exist in the Bible or what was not even present in the Bible in the first place. grin grin grin grin

Mr NO GET SENSE PEDDLER aka Janosky feel free to keep peddling your NO GET SENSE grin grin grin

Re: Fifteen Basic Beliefs You Didn't Know About Jehovah's Witnesses by Janosky: 8:36am On Dec 07, 2021
achorladey:

Nowhere to run and hide again for the NO GET SENSE PEDDLER.

... Janosky

Irrelevant challenge because the PEDDLER OF DOGHEADS is you. Laughable for trying to mix GODHEADS and DOGHEADS. You run yourself into that corner already you cannot escape this.

Denial don allow the abundant WAILINGS in your heart come forth.
Your straw man desperado tactics is luminous.
Your 3 doghead deities as well as your triune godhead is not in the Greek new testament manuscript of the holy Scriptures.
Continue WAILING.
achorladey:

Who are the three DOGHEADS? How come these three DOGHEADS are still three persons again? Are they not really DOGS

Is the father not a DOG again?

is Jesus not a DOG again?

is The Holy spirit not a DOG again?

Where you see three persons you call DOGS?

You will eventually admit your lawlessness. Just wait for it

MR NO GET SENSE PEDDLER aka Janosky here is what is you wrote which come with NO GET SENSE......

..... Janosky

This is the reason behind your NO GET SENSE PEDDLING over nairaland as written earlier by me.....

Had these 3 DOGHEADS not of the Bible you cannot be quoting the same Bible others carry to defend and counter DOGHEADS which don't exist in the Bible or what was not even present in the Bible in the first place. grin grin grin grin

Mr NO GET SENSE PEDDLER aka Janosky feel free to keep peddling your NO GET SENSE grin grin grin

Na Your triune idols you call godhead, is NOT the Father and God of Jesus Christ.
Neither is it holy spirit or holy spirit.
Your call it 'ghost' & attach "holy" as if that would make your demon deity 'holy.'

I ask you, Achorladey again:
Which chapter and verse in the Greek manuscript of holy Scriptures is your godhead written?

grin grin grin grin
Re: Fifteen Basic Beliefs You Didn't Know About Jehovah's Witnesses by johnw47: 9:25am On Dec 07, 2021
Janosky:

Your 3 doghead deities as well as your triune godhead is not in the Greek new testament manuscript of the holy Scriptures.
Continue WAILING.

Na Your triune idols you call godhead, is NOT the Father and God of Jesus Christ.
Your call it 'ghost' & attach "holy" as if that would make your demon deity 'holy.'

Which chapter and verse in the Greek manuscript of holy Scriptures is your godhead written?

grin grin grin grin

Ecc_7:6 For as the crackling of thorns under a pot, so is the laughter of the fool

lost fraud jw janosky

loving to call Jehovah Jesus and the Holy Spirit: "3 doghead deities"
"triune idols" "demon deity" etc. etc., u adding new names of blasphemy daily, waxing worse and worse

you love to make up new blasphemous names for Jehovah Jesus and especially for the Holy Spirit who you now also call "demon deity", and you always will continue to blaspheme jehovah jesus and the Holy Spirit so long as you continue to draw breath

Mat 12:31 Therefore I say unto you, Every sin and blasphemy shall be forgiven unto men; but the blasphemy against the Holy Spirit shall not be forgiven.

1Co_14:33 For God is not the author of confusion, but of peace, as in all churches of the saints.

Joh 8:44 Ye are of your father the devil, and the lusts of your father ye will do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and abode not in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaketh a lie, he speaketh of his own: for he is a liar, and the father of it.

1 Like

Re: Fifteen Basic Beliefs You Didn't Know About Jehovah's Witnesses by achorladey: 7:13pm On Dec 07, 2021
Janosky:

Continue WAILING.

grin grin grin grin

Your NO GET SENSE PEDDLING will be seen very soon.

Here it is again

[b]3 godhead he worships is NOT in the Greek new testament manuscript of the holy Scriptures[/b]..... Janosky

Had these 3 DOGHEADS not of the Bible you cannot be quoting the same Bible others carry to defend and counter DOGHEADS which don't exist in the Bible or what was not even present in the Bible in the first place.

Mr NO GET SENSE PEDDLER aka Janosky feel free to keep peddling your NO GET SENSE.

You will start arguing with what is not in the Bible. I dey wait grin grin

Na Your triune idols you call godhead, is NOT the Father and God of Jesus Christ. Neither is it holy spirit or holy spirit. Your call it 'ghost' & attach "holy" as if that would make your demon deity 'holy.

Your NO GET SENSE PEDDLING is seen here again. So you know what you call DOGHEADS being talked is about the Father, Jesus and HOLY SPIRIT of the Bible which you also referred to AS 3 PERSONS earlie[/b]r.

How can [b]DOGS be persons at the same time
? grin ;

How do you know these are 3 PERSONS are of the Bible when they don't exist in the Bible in the first place.

RealEze was talking about the TRINITY or TRIUNE Gods here. How do you know that he was talking about the FATHER and JESUS CHRIST and HOLY SPIRIT as captured in your RESPONSE? grin grin grin

Janosky why not use DOGHEADS in your response below grin grin grin

e.g

Bros is Jesus Christ(DOGHEAD) God's Son( DOGHEAD'S Son) in heaven or God(DOGHEAD) in heaven? Choose one.

You go soon recant grin grin You go tell us the degree of your LAWLESSNESS soon.

Re: Fifteen Basic Beliefs You Didn't Know About Jehovah's Witnesses by achorladey: 7:57pm On Dec 07, 2021
Janosky you go to people houses to preach about Jehovah Jesus and the holy spirit. When a question is raised by the householder about TRINITY or TRIUNE GODS. Do you

1. Refer to TRINITY as DOGHEADS while preaching?

2. Are your explanation to respond to such questions about the non existence of DOGHEADS in the Bible?

3. Why are you using the Bible to DIFFERENTIATE the 3 DOGHEADS.

4. Do you use your Bible to differentiate

a. DOGHEAD is the father.
b. DOGHEAD is the Son.
c. DOGHEAD is God's active force.

5. Do you tell your householder he is a 3 DOGHEADS worshipper?

Or you use the Bible to explain something else like referring to each DOGHEADS as Father, Son and Holy spirit. grin grin cheesy

When you start using your Bible to differentiate the Father, son and Holy spirit, how do you know the question was about those three persons and not DOGHEADS grin grin

Your NO GET SENSE PEDDLING cannot stop now.
Re: Fifteen Basic Beliefs You Didn't Know About Jehovah's Witnesses by achorladey: 8:03pm On Dec 07, 2021
Janosky:

You are not ripe for this conversation grin grin grin grin grin

You know your NO SENSE PEDDLING is gaining a huge momentum. grin grin
Re: Fifteen Basic Beliefs You Didn't Know About Jehovah's Witnesses by johnw47: 12:48am On Dec 08, 2021
janosky the blasphemer is running, trying to hide from his blasphemies

but now when christians are talking about Jehovah Jesus and Holy Spirit
instead of posting his blasphemies, janosky will be saying in his head: "the 3 dogheads", "the ole demon ghost",
and so on, and he will continue to do so until his last breath

on lost fraud jw janosky's forehead would most likely be spiritually written his names of blasphemys: "the 3 dogheads", "the ole demon ghost" etc.

Mat 12:31 Therefore I say unto you, Every sin and blasphemy shall be forgiven unto men; but the blasphemy against the Holy Spirit shall not be forgiven.

1Jn 5:16 If any man see his brother sin a sin which is not unto death, he shall ask, and he shall give him life for them that sin not unto death. There is a sin unto death: I do not say that he shall pray for it.

rev 20:15 And whosoever was not found written in the book of life was cast into the lake of fire.

for the cowardly and abominable blasphemers there will never be repentance or forgiveness, but there will always be, "lost forever":

Rev 21:8  But for the cowardly and unbelieving and abominable and murderers and immoral persons and sorcerers and idolaters and all liars, their part will be in the lake that burns with fire and brimstone, "which is the second death".
Re: Fifteen Basic Beliefs You Didn't Know About Jehovah's Witnesses by Ijaycool(f): 9:26pm On Jan 23, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

When people treat us with contempt face to face it's not easy meeting the same people on faceless social media without showing them a piece of our mind.
So what exactly do you want to know about us? Please go straight to your question no abbreviations! smiley

Ijaycool:
1. What is the JW's standing on LGBTQ issues?

2. Does any JW's teaching encourage Holier than Thou attitude?

3. There seems to be an extra attack from JW on the Catholic church, can you tell me what the official standing is on this matter?
Re: Fifteen Basic Beliefs You Didn't Know About Jehovah's Witnesses by MaxInDHouse(m): 10:26pm On Jan 23, 2022
Ijaycool:

Ijaycool:1. What is the JW's standing on LGBTQ issues?

3. There seems to be an extra attack from JW on the Catholic church, can you tell me what the official standing is on this matter?

(1) I told you NO abbreviations so question 1 will wait until you tell me the meaning.

(2) Teachings help us to know who share our line of thought so it's easier to relate with such persons than other neighbours! Matthew 12:46-50

(3) Christianity was built on LOVE for God and neighbours, all the religions on this planet are looking forward to see how LOVE will flourish in the midst of Christians but due to politics and racism Satan has enslaved all other religions making them kill one another {Revelations 6:3-4} the Catholic Church was built on paganism and they're claiming CHRISTIANS. All these religions protested against the Catholic yet they're all following the tradition of Catholic. So despite the fact that they can't figure out why LOVE, JOY and PEACE is missing throughout the world Catholicism is profaning the name of Christ as they failed woefully to produce the fruitage of faith! James 2:18-26
Re: Fifteen Basic Beliefs You Didn't Know About Jehovah's Witnesses by Janosky: 11:19pm On Jan 23, 2022
Ijaycool:

Ijaycool:
1. What is the JW's standing on LGBTQ issues?
There is a huge chasm between the holy scriptures & LGBTQ.
JWs stick with the holy scriptures, NOT LGBTQ.
If LGBTQ lifestyle is your preference, e no concern JWs.

Ijaycool:

It's a matter of perspective for whoever holds that opinion.
Adherents of every faith have a conviction that their beliefs is the right path.
For JWs,na our soup sweet pass.
Ijaycool:

Nothing like "extra attack".
The Catholic Church still receives flack from their fellow Trinitarian devotees & the reverse occurs too.
The screenshot says it all.

Re: Fifteen Basic Beliefs You Didn't Know About Jehovah's Witnesses by Janosky: 12:07am On Jan 24, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

(1) I told you NO abbreviations so question 1 will wait until you tell me the meaning.

(2) Teachings help us to know who share our line of thought so it's easier to relate with such persons than other neighbours! Matthew 12:46-50

(3) Christianity was built on LOVE for God and neighbours, all the religions on this planet are looking forward to see how LOVE will flourish in the midst of Christians but due to politics and racism Satan has enslaved all other religions making them kill one another {Revelations 6:3-4} the Catholic Church was built on paganism and they're claiming CHRISTIANS. All these religions protested against the Catholic yet they're all following the tradition of Catholic. So despite the fact that they can't figure out why LOVE, JOY and PEACE is missing throughout the world Catholicism is profaning the name of Christ as they failed woefully to produce the fruitage of faith! James 2:18-26

LGBTQ is a Group/Movement who champion the interests of lesbians, Homosexuals, Transgenders, etc in the western world.
Re: Fifteen Basic Beliefs You Didn't Know About Jehovah's Witnesses by MaxInDHouse(m): 7:17am On Jan 24, 2022
Janosky:

LGBTQ is a Group/Movement who champion the interests of lesbians, Homosexuals, Transgenders, etc in the western world.
Thanks brother, what i need is the full meaning i believe with that the answer to his question will become obvious to all Bible believers! smiley

(1) (2) (3) ... (34) (35) (36) (37) (Reply)

Daddy Freeze Reacts As Apostle Suleman Increases His Tithe From 10% To 30% / Nigerian Man Rebukes Church Of Satan On Twitter. The Church Fires Back / Should I Pay Tithe From My 20k Stimulus I Got From Government?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.