Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,735 members, 7,817,024 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:18 PM

Heaps Of Refuse Litter Onitsha Metropolis As Evacuators’ Strike Continues - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Heaps Of Refuse Litter Onitsha Metropolis As Evacuators’ Strike Continues (23911 Views)

Displeasure, Concerns Mount As Heaps Of Waste Litter Ibadan / Edo: Obaseki Heaps Sand In Front Of Edo Assembly Over Impeachment Scare (Photos) / COVID-19: Fire Service Fumigates Enugu Metropolis, Environs (Photos, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Heaps Of Refuse Litter Onitsha Metropolis As Evacuators’ Strike Continues by Nobody: 2:23pm On Aug 02, 2020
That is not a pretty sight.

Mr Governor, do the right thing.
Re: Heaps Of Refuse Litter Onitsha Metropolis As Evacuators’ Strike Continues by kyuniii(m): 2:24pm On Aug 02, 2020
very bad to the health of anybody living around that area.
Re: Heaps Of Refuse Litter Onitsha Metropolis As Evacuators’ Strike Continues by zombieTRACKER: 2:24pm On Aug 02, 2020
NaijaRoyalty:
His Excellency, Governor Willie Obiano, is doing a fantastic job in Anambra.

And for all I know, Anambra is not known to be a dirty state like Lagos

So Whoever that is owing the waste evacuators should pay up immediately.

shut up there....
dirty defenders
Re: Heaps Of Refuse Litter Onitsha Metropolis As Evacuators’ Strike Continues by Ghostmode2two(m): 2:27pm On Aug 02, 2020
This is not a news
Re: Heaps Of Refuse Litter Onitsha Metropolis As Evacuators’ Strike Continues by Ghostmode2two(m): 2:27pm On Aug 02, 2020
ok
Re: Heaps Of Refuse Litter Onitsha Metropolis As Evacuators’ Strike Continues by Baba40(f): 2:28pm On Aug 02, 2020
Asiwaju Tinubu must be behind this.....

2 Likes

Re: Heaps Of Refuse Litter Onitsha Metropolis As Evacuators’ Strike Continues by Nobody: 2:29pm On Aug 02, 2020
Nigerians like free things...

They want a good life but won't pay for the service.

If you see some of them crying over NEPA bills or rent...

1 Like

Re: Heaps Of Refuse Litter Onitsha Metropolis As Evacuators’ Strike Continues by ThatFairGuy1: 2:30pm On Aug 02, 2020
Re: Heaps Of Refuse Litter Onitsha Metropolis As Evacuators’ Strike Continues by Kemimarch16(f): 2:31pm On Aug 02, 2020
Not looking nice
Re: Heaps Of Refuse Litter Onitsha Metropolis As Evacuators’ Strike Continues by chukwuibuipob: 2:32pm On Aug 02, 2020
cool thank God,Lagos is NOT ABA sad lipsrsealed embarassed cool cool cool grin grin

1 Like

Re: Heaps Of Refuse Litter Onitsha Metropolis As Evacuators’ Strike Continues by Nobody: 2:32pm On Aug 02, 2020
Simplyleo:
[s]Again, Tinubu keeps embezzling money for everything in the South East. Even the money for the evacuation of refuse in onitsha, Tinubu still stole it.

Nawa for Tinubu o. undecided [/s]
Re: Heaps Of Refuse Litter Onitsha Metropolis As Evacuators’ Strike Continues by Nobody: 2:33pm On Aug 02, 2020
They want to turn Anambra to Abia.why won't you pay for services

“We’ve been evacuating waste for over six months. We asked them to pay us for the ones so far evacuated, they refused, and at the same time don’t want us to collect money.
Re: Heaps Of Refuse Litter Onitsha Metropolis As Evacuators’ Strike Continues by Nobody: 2:34pm On Aug 02, 2020
IgboSomalia:

[s]

The last time they deported Igbos from Lagos to Onitsha to enjoy the Anambra you are talking about, Igbos were shouting that they wanted to kill them as if living in Anambra is a death sentence. [/s]
Trash!!
Re: Heaps Of Refuse Litter Onitsha Metropolis As Evacuators’ Strike Continues by OffAir(m): 2:34pm On Aug 02, 2020
No surprises cuz Onitsha with its pathetic and comatose waste management is like 5&6.
Re: Heaps Of Refuse Litter Onitsha Metropolis As Evacuators’ Strike Continues by Nobody: 2:35pm On Aug 02, 2020
zombieTRACKER:

shut up there.... dirty defenders
check my siggy
Re: Heaps Of Refuse Litter Onitsha Metropolis As Evacuators’ Strike Continues by UDUJ(m): 2:36pm On Aug 02, 2020
This is the type of thread those tribal warlords love cheesy

1 Like

Re: Heaps Of Refuse Litter Onitsha Metropolis As Evacuators’ Strike Continues by Gabkosh: 2:39pm On Aug 02, 2020
This is not Onitsha Jor. Onitsha that is equal to London.

2 Likes

Re: Heaps Of Refuse Litter Onitsha Metropolis As Evacuators’ Strike Continues by Gabkosh: 2:39pm On Aug 02, 2020
Simplyleo:
Again, Tinubu keeps embezzling money for everything in the South East. Even the money for the evacuation of refuse in onitsha, Tinubu still stole it.

Nawa for Tinubu o. undecided
Abi o

1 Like

Re: Heaps Of Refuse Litter Onitsha Metropolis As Evacuators’ Strike Continues by Oracleforce: 2:41pm On Aug 02, 2020
Nyamiri crew, Oya, come and talk your own...

All the chest-beater don waka...

Alhambra state is like a latrine...there is no area you go to that you can enter and shit around the bush...on like lagos that you will not finish any bush to shit....i was forced to pay 100 naira to shit because I'm in Lagos but in Anambra state....i can shit any where around bush

1 Like

Re: Heaps Of Refuse Litter Onitsha Metropolis As Evacuators’ Strike Continues by Aksnoopy: 2:43pm On Aug 02, 2020
[[s]quote author=kikero post=92376022]I have a solution

The people of Ontisha should PAY HIGHER TAXES to the local government.

That way, the local government has the money to pay the evacuators well, and even help get them more modern equipment.

Now I know some people will start calling me Buhari incarnante...so let me just say this...all those oyinbo cities you Nigerians love to admire...they pay taxes.

Like in the UK...many people living in cities pay something called 'Council tax' which costs , well 120-190 pounds...61000-96000 naira monthly. That's why their cities are clean and nice, and why they have goodies galore.(And no, them oyinbos are not very rich people....)

If you want the evacuators to be paid on time, because they are Nigerians like me and you, and if you want your city to look REALLY NICE....pay higher taxes. Nigeria's tax to gdp ratio is 5.8%....one of the lowest in Africa.

Or beg Buhari to take another loan, because that our oyel money...oil is at $40 per barrel....we need it to reach at least $100 per barrel before we can get budgets that make sense.

And yes, the local government leaders will chop the money if you pay higher taxes....THAT'S WHY YOU LIVE IN A DEOMCRACY, SO THAT YOU CAN ACT AS MONITORING SPIRITS TO YOUR LEADERS. Under Army rule, when they chopped money, if we complained, na detention for months on end. The civilans cannot jail us for that long! cheesy[/s][/quote] Trash!
Re: Heaps Of Refuse Litter Onitsha Metropolis As Evacuators’ Strike Continues by agabonus: 2:47pm On Aug 02, 2020
The person that forwarded this picture didn't live in Onitsha,he is just a visitor
Re: Heaps Of Refuse Litter Onitsha Metropolis As Evacuators’ Strike Continues by Originalsly: 2:47pm On Aug 02, 2020
Hmmmm..... Aba Part 2 loading.

1 Like

Re: Heaps Of Refuse Litter Onitsha Metropolis As Evacuators’ Strike Continues by Nobody: 2:48pm On Aug 02, 2020
Aksnoopy:
Trash!

Re: Heaps Of Refuse Litter Onitsha Metropolis As Evacuators’ Strike Continues by VISTIN(m): 2:53pm On Aug 02, 2020
But I just saw them packing refuse now
Re: Heaps Of Refuse Litter Onitsha Metropolis As Evacuators’ Strike Continues by sesan85(m): 2:55pm On Aug 02, 2020
These people are very dirty! Damn! No wonder Onitsha is the most polluted place in the world. Very dirty pigs!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Heaps Of Refuse Litter Onitsha Metropolis As Evacuators’ Strike Continues by FemiMaduka(m): 2:57pm On Aug 02, 2020
Simplyleo:
Again, Tinubu keeps embezzling money for everything in the South East. Even the money for the evacuation of refuse in onitsha, Tinubu still stole it.

Nawa for Tinubu o. undecided

When will you ever say something intelligent and out-of-the-script? I can only imagine the kind of person you are off social media. Don't you have a life? I mean, don't you have everyday encounters?
This is terrible.
Re: Heaps Of Refuse Litter Onitsha Metropolis As Evacuators’ Strike Continues by SaintBeehot(m): 2:58pm On Aug 02, 2020
NaijaRoyalty:
His Excellency, Governor Willie Obiano, is doing a fantastic job in Anambra.

And for all I know, Anambra is not known to be a dirty state like Lagos

So Whoever that is owing the waste evacuators should pay up immediately.
Go and do something better with your life.
Re: Heaps Of Refuse Litter Onitsha Metropolis As Evacuators’ Strike Continues by Starboytwo(m): 3:05pm On Aug 02, 2020
No be brown roof I dey see for igboland like this... So no be all house be mansion for east, wow, wonders...

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Insecurity Has Started Again Why Can’t State Govs Take FG To Court? - Rufai / Yemi Osinbajo’s Love Story That Got People Talking / Prayer Session In Remembrance Of Abubakar Olusola Saraki (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.