Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,070 members, 7,821,677 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:46 PM

Prayer Session In Remembrance Of Abubakar Olusola Saraki (Photos) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Prayer Session In Remembrance Of Abubakar Olusola Saraki (Photos) (23914 Views)

Pictures Of FFK And Dino Melaye At Olusola Saraki's Memorial / Buhari Approves Appointment Of Abubakar Nuhu Fikpo As Substantive DG NDE / Feyisetan Wife And Janet Olusola Graduate With Masters Degree From EKSU (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Prayer Session In Remembrance Of Abubakar Olusola Saraki (Photos) by Mrcomedimatic: 12:57pm On Nov 14, 2018
Below are some of  the Pictures from the prayer session in remembrance of the Late Dr. Abubakar Olusola Saraki, (Oloye), Late Father of the Senate President, Dr. Bukola Saraki.

In Attendances are Senate President, Dr Bukola Saraki, The Executive Governor of Kwara State, Abdulfata Ahmed , Kwara State Speaker Hon Ali Ahmad,PDP Kwara State Guber. flag bearer, Hon. Atunwa, Dino Melaye etc.

Source: http://www.ngg.ng/2018/11/14/photos-from-the-prayer-session-in-remembrance-of-late-abubakar-olusola-saraki/

2 Shares

Re: Prayer Session In Remembrance Of Abubakar Olusola Saraki (Photos) by Mrcomedimatic: 12:57pm On Nov 14, 2018

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Prayer Session In Remembrance Of Abubakar Olusola Saraki (Photos) by hisexcellency34: 1:51pm On Nov 14, 2018
l heard the man called Papa Oloye died of heart attack after his son, the Senate President betrayed him in 2011. How true?

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Prayer Session In Remembrance Of Abubakar Olusola Saraki (Photos) by princeAbjid(m): 1:51pm On Nov 14, 2018
FTC. What the f**k? Who is the bagga above me? ����

3 Likes

Re: Prayer Session In Remembrance Of Abubakar Olusola Saraki (Photos) by michoim(m): 1:51pm On Nov 14, 2018
Rogues

1 Like

Re: Prayer Session In Remembrance Of Abubakar Olusola Saraki (Photos) by OMOTOWO(m): 1:52pm On Nov 14, 2018
May his father soul rest in hell fire

9 Likes

Re: Prayer Session In Remembrance Of Abubakar Olusola Saraki (Photos) by yjgm(m): 1:52pm On Nov 14, 2018
Politics o. Na Wa
Re: Prayer Session In Remembrance Of Abubakar Olusola Saraki (Photos) by Macmoni(m): 1:52pm On Nov 14, 2018
G
Re: Prayer Session In Remembrance Of Abubakar Olusola Saraki (Photos) by hisexcellency34: 1:52pm On Nov 14, 2018
Na me now. Nairaland is my home. Wake up, eat and sleep here lol
princeAbjid:

2 Likes

Re: Prayer Session In Remembrance Of Abubakar Olusola Saraki (Photos) by free2ryhme: 1:52pm On Nov 14, 2018
Mrcomedimatic:
Below are some of  the Pictures from the prayer session in remembrance of the Late Dr. Abubakar Olusola Saraki, (Oloye), Late Father of the Senate President, Dr. Bukola Saraki.

In Attendances are Senate President, Dr Bukola Saraki, The Executive Governor of Kwara State, Abdulfata Ahmed , Kwara State Speaker Hon Ali Ahmad,PDP Kwara State Guber. flag bearer, Hon. Atunwa, Dino Melaye etc.

Source: http://www.ngg.ng/2018/11/14/photos-from-the-prayer-session-in-remembrance-of-late-abubakar-olusola-saraki/

What is he being remembered for grin grin

6 Likes

Re: Prayer Session In Remembrance Of Abubakar Olusola Saraki (Photos) by Badooguy: 1:52pm On Nov 14, 2018
Why is saraki always open his mouth
Re: Prayer Session In Remembrance Of Abubakar Olusola Saraki (Photos) by OfficialAPCNGR: 1:52pm On Nov 14, 2018
hisexcellency34:
l heard the man called Papa Oloye died of heart attack after his son, the Senate President betrayed him in 2011. How true?
Just like you too who impregnated your stepmother.

6 Likes

Re: Prayer Session In Remembrance Of Abubakar Olusola Saraki (Photos) by hisexcellency34: 1:52pm On Nov 14, 2018
Na me now, Confirm Nairalander. I wake up, eat and sleep here
princeAbjid:

1 Like

Re: Prayer Session In Remembrance Of Abubakar Olusola Saraki (Photos) by princeAbjid(m): 1:53pm On Nov 14, 2018
hisexcellency34:
Na me now. Nairaland is my home. Wake up, eat and sleep here lol
�����. Lol no time
Re: Prayer Session In Remembrance Of Abubakar Olusola Saraki (Photos) by Ekakamba: 1:53pm On Nov 14, 2018
OMOTOWO:
Too bad.

Re: Prayer Session In Remembrance Of Abubakar Olusola Saraki (Photos) by Lexusgs430: 1:53pm On Nov 14, 2018
SGBN customers would never forget or forgive him .....

1 Like

Re: Prayer Session In Remembrance Of Abubakar Olusola Saraki (Photos) by dokyOloye: 1:53pm On Nov 14, 2018
Continue resting in peace Oloye.
At least,You were never a recessionist like d current cow in Aso rock.
Re: Prayer Session In Remembrance Of Abubakar Olusola Saraki (Photos) by curvilicious: 1:53pm On Nov 14, 2018
What's my business?
Re: Prayer Session In Remembrance Of Abubakar Olusola Saraki (Photos) by Jothamthompson: 1:54pm On Nov 14, 2018

7 Likes

Re: Prayer Session In Remembrance Of Abubakar Olusola Saraki (Photos) by nurex01(m): 1:54pm On Nov 14, 2018
Dino is just like MTN. EVERYWHERE YOU GO

2 Likes

Re: Prayer Session In Remembrance Of Abubakar Olusola Saraki (Photos) by Lucifer66(m): 1:54pm On Nov 14, 2018
Christia/muslim bigots remembering a theif like his son.
Re: Prayer Session In Remembrance Of Abubakar Olusola Saraki (Photos) by hisexcellency34: 1:55pm On Nov 14, 2018
I know Dino must be there. Confirm abobaku

3 Likes

Re: Prayer Session In Remembrance Of Abubakar Olusola Saraki (Photos) by Newbiee: 1:56pm On Nov 14, 2018
Atiku no attend his DG father's prayer?
Re: Prayer Session In Remembrance Of Abubakar Olusola Saraki (Photos) by kindnyce(m): 1:56pm On Nov 14, 2018
Baba Oloye.
RIP
Re: Prayer Session In Remembrance Of Abubakar Olusola Saraki (Photos) by Longluk: 1:57pm On Nov 14, 2018
Saraki and his houseboys all in one picture grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Prayer Session In Remembrance Of Abubakar Olusola Saraki (Photos) by KanwuliaExtra: 1:58pm On Nov 14, 2018
See the colonial, SHYTEHOLE HALL? embarassed
Re: Prayer Session In Remembrance Of Abubakar Olusola Saraki (Photos) by landmark86: 2:00pm On Nov 14, 2018
No matter how long you pray for deceased
No matter how long much sacrifice you made
No matter how long you celebrate he/she
It can never change anything.

"The deed of the dead will speak for him"

3 Likes

Re: Prayer Session In Remembrance Of Abubakar Olusola Saraki (Photos) by GhaliNaaba(m): 2:01pm On Nov 14, 2018
hisexcellency34:
That's true. He died out of shame and humiliation suffered from his Son Bukola.
I pray God should save me and my children from this kind of bitter ending.

1 Like

Re: Prayer Session In Remembrance Of Abubakar Olusola Saraki (Photos) by dokyOloye: 2:03pm On Nov 14, 2018
OMOTOWO:
zombie,Buhari has already put you in hellfire.

1 Like

Re: Prayer Session In Remembrance Of Abubakar Olusola Saraki (Photos) by wiseone28: 2:06pm On Nov 14, 2018
Lucifer66:
Christian bigots remembering a theif like his son.
Sharrap is Saraki a Christian ?

4 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

PDP Crisis: Atiku May Sacrifice Ayu To Assuage Aggrieved Wike’s Camp / How FG Spent Over N200bn On Postponed Census – Nasir Isa-Kwarra (NPC Chairman) / Stop Anti-Open Grazing Law In Benue State For Peace To Reign - Fulani Group

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.