Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,506 members, 7,836,955 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:57 PM

Which part of Lagos and Imo state do you want to buy a plot of land - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Which part of Lagos and Imo state do you want to buy a plot of land (214 Views)

See The Full Details Of Lagos State Govt. Reduction Of Land Use Charge / Fire Outbreak At Ikotun Lagos And This Police Officer Was The Hero (Photos) / The Real Developers Of Lagos: Top 30 Real Estate Developers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which part of Lagos and Imo state do you want to buy a plot of land by ChijyWills(m): 8:58pm On Aug 01, 2020
Do you know the best deals in real estate today in Nigeria where not seen as best deals before now...but it took only smart investors to identify those areas and make them best deals.
We still have places that can be made best deals in Lagos in few years time, will you be part of the investors that will make it a best deal
Re: Which part of Lagos and Imo state do you want to buy a plot of land by ChijyWills(m): 11:13pm On Aug 02, 2020
Which part of Lagos and Imo state do you want to buy a plot or plots of land
Re: Which part of Lagos and Imo state do you want to buy a plot of land by ChijyWills(m): 11:18pm On Aug 03, 2020
BABA YOU MEAN THIS PLOT OF LAND NA 2000 NAIRA YOU BUY AM SO......

YES E SHOCK YOU ABI...

Am about to share with you something you have known for a while but you don't want to try it...

There was a time when those plots of land selling for over 8million now in your choice areas were well lesser than 1million in price....But today their prices have changed in the positive...
You will agree with me that many development projects like big brands doing business there now were not present then....

The first investors there had foresight to know that sooner than later the areas will be hot emerged zones in the real estate market....

Some of these smart investors bought plots of land there very cheap then and are getting their massive ROI today...

Plots of land for 2000 are no longer available now but there are plots that are within the price range of 200k to 800k.....
Survey the market today and get the best deal for yourself or consult a real estate professional to help you.... Invest now and get your ROI massive when the market there blows hot....
REMEMBER REAL ESTATE IS THE NEW GOLDMINE AND OIL WELL.... INVEST WISELY
Re: Which part of Lagos and Imo state do you want to buy a plot of land by ChijyWills(m): 10:45pm On Aug 06, 2020
Let's give you the best advice on investment in real estate today
Re: Which part of Lagos and Imo state do you want to buy a plot of land by ChijyWills(m): 10:50pm On Aug 07, 2020
IBEJU-LEKKI is still booming why not invest there today
Re: Which part of Lagos and Imo state do you want to buy a plot of land by ChijyWills(m): 12:19am On Aug 09, 2020
Let's help you today make the best choice
Re: Which part of Lagos and Imo state do you want to buy a plot of land by ChijyWills(m): 11:18pm On Aug 17, 2020
You know say everybody like better thing bah...

When I been dey small, I play Wella Sha .. lol��...
I can still remember those days when I will break broom sticks to represent human beings and then form a congregation with the broom sticks... My brother can testify to this, he dey carry my meat so he can hold some of the broom sticks human for me, but he go scam me las las, he no go follow me play����

Do you know my broom sticks humans had cars too that year oh... Now you know... I dey carry faulty phones and matches boxes do Range Rover and Gwagon rides make dem broom sticks for dey cruise too�������
Back to the business of the day... EVERYBODY LIKES GOOD THINGS AND I KNOW EVERYBODY WILL LIKE TO GET THE GOOD THINGS OF LIFE...
REAL ESTATE is one good investment that can give you so many good things of life in return.... Like Sir Robert Kiyosaki will say that he allows his assets to buy his luxuries which are liabilities...
SEE you don't need to bother about the plot of land you buy in terms of renovation because you don't renovate land... If your plot of land is well secured after buying it, you can relax as long As you want and buy more if you wish to...
I CAN help you on how to get the best land deals for long term real estate investment...

(1) (Reply)

BEAUTIFUL 2 Bedroom Flat For Rent !!!! / APARTMENT For Rent / Mini Flat For Shortlet In Lekki Phase1, @ 15k Per night

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.