Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,788 members, 7,817,262 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:02 AM

Think You Deserve More Money From That Same Business You Do? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Think You Deserve More Money From That Same Business You Do? (122 Views)

Have You Ever Thought Of Making More Money From That Same Business / Top 15 Small Business You Can Make Huge Money/profits From Daily In Nigeria / 6 Tips To Earn Some More Money On The Side (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Think You Deserve More Money From That Same Business You Do? by MarriagesThatWo: 10:06pm On Aug 01, 2020
Dear Businessmen and women,

Irrespective of the business you do.

I mean no matter the product you sell (any) or service you render (any); the goal we all want to score is money. Infact, we all want to score more than one goal. And in this context, this refers to MORE money.

I don't know of one business man dead or alive who don't want to make money in his/her business endeavor...and not just peanut but lots of it

Except you are a social organization...NGO (Non Governmental Organization)

Don't mind my comparison between football and business. But they are both games anyway... disagree! with me If you want to...it is a free world!

Remember, no sales no money

Money is made ONLY when something is sold (that is if you are incurring any debt)..

But you know what?

This is where the problem is for most of us either you sell online or offline...

The same old boring story ...either "I am not making enough money" or "I am making very little money"

In no way am I claiming to be one messaih or any saviour (far from it) or even having Ph. D in economics... but I have a little help to render in this respect! That is if you will not reject it.
Will you?

OK, you may be interested, so here it is...

I have compiled this information into all into a 10-page guide plus the cover page. The digital edition you will get once you click the link below
Hope you find value there...

Yeah! You get it for free and for no reason should you disregard the information in it without at least giving it a try...say it is a scam and remain at your current income level

For your information, it contains working knowledge of how things work in 2020 and not one economic theory or any guess work
When something cost you nothing (in Naira) does not mean it is useless or it is of reduced value. Take it serious! It cost me not just money but also time to get those information if you must know

Brief and straight to the point, that explains why it is only 10 loaded and progressively-impacting pages

On the first page, I spoke of two basic ingredients that can boost sales in recession or even great depression. please, note that I did not say "has the potential to boost sales" It works.

Once, you download it (free of charge) and read it yourself you will have no reason to disagree with me even if you are a doubting Thomas.

But wait,

These are things, I think you know already..but there is an interesting approach (this time around) you need to know about. Just download and see for yourself. It is listed out on page 1

Thereafter, I went on to briefly but not leaving out any details on those points in the subsequent pages. It is explained as it concerns today's business world.

Furthermore, towards the later end of the guide, I discussed other vital avenues and perspective of advertising relevant to the times we live in. This is 2020 and not 2010. This is because what works yesterday may not work today in the world of business or any other field.

It promises to be a great read and worth every second you spend consuming the content in it.

Click This Link: https:///33bB3tM
Re: Think You Deserve More Money From That Same Business You Do? by MarriagesThatWo: 10:12pm On Aug 01, 2020

(1) (Reply)

Promote Your Business In Lagos State Using Signboards / Hot Business To Learn For Graduate / Confusion As Shoprite Denies It Is Leaving Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.