Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,520 members, 7,819,868 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:20 AM

After 4 Kids, Mercy Johnson Says She Hasn’t Even Started Giving Birth Yet -Video - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / After 4 Kids, Mercy Johnson Says She Hasn’t Even Started Giving Birth Yet -Video (490 Views)

Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson Says He And His Family Had All Contracted COVID-19 / Chadwick Boseman Dies At 43 After 4-Year Battle With Cancer / Mercy Johnson Fires Regina Daniel!!! Mercy Johnson Says Regina Daniel Is Not 17 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

After 4 Kids, Mercy Johnson Says She Hasn’t Even Started Giving Birth Yet -Video by Laseye008(m): 10:58pm On Aug 01, 2020
After 4 kids, popular Nollywood actress, Mercy Johnson Okojie has revealed that she hasn’t even started giving birth yet.

Mercy Johnson says she hasn't even started
The actress made this known in a recent video she uploaded on her official Instagram account today, August 1, 2020.

Mercy recently attended the birthday celebration of a family relative which she attended with her husband – Prince Okojie and 4 children.

Mercy Johnson says she hasn't even started

At the birthday in-house event, her sister-in-law quizzed her on whether she’s done giving birth. “It’s still remaining one abi?”, she asked.

In response to her question, Mercy nodded and said “Yes, we are not done… We haven’t even started sef”.

Sharing the video and other pictures from the birthday celebration which she attended with her family, she wrote…

“My sister in laws wont stop teasing me lol, what’s my own just for laffs thou
PS Henry still hates to take pictures.
Happy new month everyone.
@omawildflower I dey my house,come beat me ooooo

Watch video below…

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mJX3ohj_Qrg

1 Share

Re: After 4 Kids, Mercy Johnson Says She Hasn’t Even Started Giving Birth Yet -Video by Laseye008(m): 11:16pm On Aug 01, 2020
Wishing her all the best

(1) (Reply)

South African Women Police Dance To Jerusalema By Master KG / How Kiddwaya reacted as Erica and Wathoni fight over him, Lucy wades in / Frank Edoho And Producer Samklef In A Messy Twit-fight

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.