Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,944 members, 7,952,806 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 02:39 AM

Please, Stop Insulting Those Watching Bbnaija ...lawrence Oriaku - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Please, Stop Insulting Those Watching Bbnaija ...lawrence Oriaku (160 Views)

Lawrence Kozak, Catholic Priest Stole ₦55M From Church Money To Play Candy Crush / David Ibiyeomie: Daddy Freeze Is A Bastard For Insulting Oyedepo, My Father / Iyke Oriaku: How I Used To Lie To Raise Money For God (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Please, Stop Insulting Those Watching Bbnaija ...lawrence Oriaku by KorrectGospelTV(m): 8:15am On Aug 02, 2020
I am a Nigerian Youth and my father's house is leaking...

We eat barely 2 times everyday...

I have not gotten a good job and the parents that trained me are growing older in hunger...

And I know that they will soon die...

If God does not open door for me, no matter how much I love them, soon, they will die without enjoying anything from my hand...

Even my siblings are stranded in destiny...

Uncles and aunty don't look at our way...

In the village, my father cannot make any suggestion because he is poor...

And the way things are going, what happened to him is about to happen to his children...

As it is now, there is no trace of glory in my father's house...

But every day, I am infront of television watching BBNAIJA...

Last 3years, I watched it and Efe won 25 million...

Last 2years, I watched it and Miracle won whatever million...

Last year, I watch and Mercy won...

They didn't give me one naira...

My father's house is still leaking...

And this year, I have started watching them again...

When will I wake up?..

When will the condition of my parents force me to abandon the television to go inside and make demands from God to change the condition?..

Why will a witch be holding the financial destiny of my family?...

Why am I comfortable seeing my siblings sleeping with men just to get money to buy underwears?...

Why am I waiting for pastors to beg me to take God seriously?...

With all the talents I have, yet, I have nothing to show...

When will I begin to hate pleasure and press for the heaven over my family to tear?...

Why do I want to escape into marriage?...

Why do I want to give birth to children that will grow up to start going from prayer house to prayer house...

Paying the price of prayer I refused to pay now that I am young?...

Jesus, please, help me!...

I don't just want to stop watching BBNaija and still be addicted to wasting time on television when things are still the same way in my family?...

Just save me from myself...

And give me hatred for anything that will not bring me closer to You...

I want to make impact in my Generation...

Being current with the recent movies cannot change the shameful story of my family...

Please, help me!

Let us pray!

Lawrence Oriaku

Re: Please, Stop Insulting Those Watching Bbnaija ...lawrence Oriaku by meobizy(f): 2:21pm On Aug 02, 2020
The write-up no gel. You have a leaky roof, live in abject poverty and yet can pay for DStv to consume BBNaija? Abeg, tell us another story.

(1) (Reply)

God Is Awesome / Lord, You Know! / Need Explanation Pls

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.