Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,366 members, 7,819,315 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:15 PM

Post Ur Vb 6.0 Questions Here - Programming (16) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Post Ur Vb 6.0 Questions Here (40238 Views)

A Comprehensive Tutorial On Vb 6.0 / My Board Games In Vb 6.0 / Vb 6.0/vb .NET & Intranet/internet Application Development (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Post Ur Vb 6.0 Questions Here by bobjr: 10:17pm On Feb 28, 2011
Hello guys, I'm just joined this forum, greetings all
so many questions on my mind
Re: Post Ur Vb 6.0 Questions Here by luckyCO(m): 5:42pm On Mar 01, 2011
bobjr:

Hello guys, I'm just joined this forum, greetings all
so many questions on my mind

Please off load the questions and dont allow them boarder your mind anymore.
Re: Post Ur Vb 6.0 Questions Here by luckyCO(m): 1:16pm On Mar 10, 2011
No more question?
Re: Post Ur Vb 6.0 Questions Here by toluxa1(m): 12:43pm On Aug 01, 2011
Hello Lucky, you have done great things here, thanks. Please I will like to know if you can provide me with a link to download the best vb6 tutorial u think, video or interactive preferably. Whether torrent or watever. Thanks in anticipation of ur prompt response.
Re: Post Ur Vb 6.0 Questions Here by toluxa1(m): 2:57pm On Aug 15, 2011
Hello LuckyO. Please I need your help urgently. Can you send me your email at honoura1@yahoo.com ?
Re: Post Ur Vb 6.0 Questions Here by luckyCO(m): 10:35am On Nov 30, 2011
toluxa1:

Hello LuckyO. Please I need your help urgently. Can you send me your email at honoura1@yahoo.com ?

Was away and busy. Incase you still need help pls dont hesitate to let me know.
Thanks
Re: Post Ur Vb 6.0 Questions Here by Jimiruna: 12:10pm On Jul 19, 2012
Pls help me to design a basic code that will calculate the working hour and rate/hour of a monthly working rate of a worker. Declaration as double (integer).
Re: Post Ur Vb 6.0 Questions Here by RuuDie(m): 2:37pm On Jul 21, 2012
luckyCO: Please make your questions clear.
Do u need to simulate sms program or to write a sms based program to send sms to the selected numbers?

I'd very much love to know how this works!
Re: Post Ur Vb 6.0 Questions Here by RuuDie(m): 2:38pm On Jul 21, 2012
Another question. . .how to setup VB to work with MySQL database!
Re: Post Ur Vb 6.0 Questions Here by wildguy(m): 1:12am On Jul 22, 2012
RuuDie: Another question. . .how to setup VB to work with MySQL database!

Get ODBC connector and install. Follow d instructions.
Re: Post Ur Vb 6.0 Questions Here by akpanks: 11:53am On Apr 12, 2013
pls help me wit this program. It is a program that verifys barcode i don't have any idea on it pls help me it is my project. God bless!
Re: Post Ur Vb 6.0 Questions Here by luckyCO(m): 8:03pm On Apr 13, 2013
akpanks: pls help me wit this program. It is a program that verifys barcode i don't have any idea on it pls help me it is my project. God bless!

Do you mean program to use barcode delivered to you by barcode scanner and you it against your database to find records?
Re: Post Ur Vb 6.0 Questions Here by akpanks: 10:24pm On Apr 16, 2013
luckyCO:

Do you mean program to use barcode delivered to you by barcode scanner and you it against your database to find records?

yes. Tanks so so much!
Re: Post Ur Vb 6.0 Questions Here by bigdot1759(m): 2:52pm On Apr 18, 2013
please is there anyone who can teach mefull vb.net(how to programm using any platform)?
Re: Post Ur Vb 6.0 Questions Here by bigdot1759(m): 2:52pm On Apr 18, 2013
please is there anyone who can teach mefull vb.net(how to programm using any platform)? call or email me on 08026215361, akin1759@yahoo.com
Re: Post Ur Vb 6.0 Questions Here by luckyCO(m): 10:31am On Apr 19, 2013
bigdot1759: please is there anyone who can teach mefull vb.net(how to programm using any platform)? call or email me on 08026215361, akin1759@yahoo.com

My colleague in IT, please stop making this kind of request. I do advice all my friend so,no one can teach programming though you may be thought coding.
Programming is the decision of your heart, maybe what you do with passion.
That is why is called ART OR CRAFT of using logically related codes to solve problem.

You have to conceive in you mind to be a solution provider, not just that you have a friend who code; JAVA,Dotnet,php ,etc and you want to equally code.

You are seating before you the tool that can teach you more than you would be taught by your lecturers. THE INTERNET!

What do you need, download vb.net books, open Visual studio 5,8,10,12 open VB interface, do whatever that e-book tells.
[url]https://www.google.com.ng/#output=search&sclient=psy-ab&q=vb.net+free+book&oq=vb.net+free+book&gs_l=hp.3...2047950.2056509.0.2057138.22.16.3.3.3.3.1567.5999.2-4j1j6-2j1j1.9.0...0.0...1c.1.9.psy-ab.yqxf2EqdL7k&pbx=1&bav=on.2,or.r_cp.r_qf.&bvm=bv.45373924,d.d2k&fp=2fa30b4050eb33e&biw=1366&bih=619[/url]

I just typed vb.net free ebooks and I got the link for you. go through all of them.

Am telling you , you will enjoy it.

From your demand, you are an IT person, but you just want to hear what people's opinion might be.
Except if you don't know how to install Visual Studio or you don't know computer, then you have to go to the basis.

But if you know how install and load Visual Studio, then you have 100% right/power to become a great programmer.

NOTE:
1) People can easily help you on this forum if you say for eg you need a code to paint a text box
Then if anyone has such code, he/she will give you to edify yours.
2) No one can teach you full vb.net like you demanded, what do I mean, your teacher will teach you coding then you do programming through multi experience and trails by using case senarious.

Now after you must have gone through the e-book you will download, give yourself a test.

Windows/web
1) Design a simple calculator
2) Design a simple PHONE
3) Design a simple banking software
4) Design a solution to solve algebraic expression
5) Design a software to calculate your daily expenses and provide reports daily,monthly,quarterly & yearly

By the time you are done with this, you must have encountered real life cases, then you begin to design more test software.
At the end , write a simple application look for any company that might need it, say inventory software, look for supermarket, tell them you are giving them free but they will pay for your training.

Use the supermarket to test your software.
Allow them to load you with all manner of their need as they deem legal.
If their corrections you can't do, God's grace I can help you out.
I have written many of such solutions(This is just to assure you by God's grace not to be proud)

Our Country Nigeria doesn't need people who wait for who will do for them, just go and do it.

I tell you, you might even waste more time looking for who will teach you than you would have spent teaching yourself programming.

The bitter truth is that computer guru are not found in colleagues as lecturer, they are out there looking for either money or fame. And 96% of these people are not taught by human beings. The love and passion coding thereby solving so many real life problems.

I have by experience understand that it is God who teach programming.
Practical experience to prove what I have said;

Conceive in you a coding Idea you want to build,try all what you can to solve, be on the same problem persistent, try it all over and over again. before going to bed make sure you try it again and again and again and again.

Pray before you Sleep,in your dream God will give you the solution, wake up immediately and try it and you will see yourself improving.

God bless you!
Re: Post Ur Vb 6.0 Questions Here by luckyCO(m): 10:45am On Apr 19, 2013
akpanks:

yes. Tanks so so much!

That is a very simplest code to write.

Barcode scanners is designed to scan the barcode and render it you on your textbox.
It is not left for you on what you want to do with the barcode.

Do the following

Create database if you dont have already
Create table if you dont have already
In your table add a field named barcode
-----------------------------------

Create interface registration that will allow you pre- register barcode before hand.
Let us use computer stores for example.

items are

CD
DVD
Laptops

So you have create filed that contain
Productname
ProductID
Barcode
SP(Selling Price)
CP(Cost Price)
Status

During item create,bring the items and scan them and save.

Now during sales on a textbox change event

Write your code to search your database.

Select * from your table where barcode=' textbox1.text '
that is all.
Re: Post Ur Vb 6.0 Questions Here by get2kunle: 4:35pm On Jan 10, 2015
Pls house I need help on vb6 programing...with due respect any one that feel like helping should contact me on 08035732526,pin:29BEBE63 .....thanks
Re: Post Ur Vb 6.0 Questions Here by xbvilla(m): 2:33pm On Oct 20, 2015
Twitter@iamxb1 let talk business
Re: Post Ur Vb 6.0 Questions Here by Townhighlights(m): 9:54am On Oct 21, 2015

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply)

Java Programming For Dummies / Nigerian Software Engineer given test to prove he is an engineer at JFK Airport / Facebook Is Suing Me For This

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.