Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,688 members, 7,809,604 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:53 AM

You have not heard about this affordable Health Insurance - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / You have not heard about this affordable Health Insurance (199 Views)

Asian Country Where Thousands Of People Have Not Heard About COVID-19 / The Value Of Health Insurance / Who Has Heard About Turbo Max Blue, Does It Truely Makes Penis Bigger (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

You have not heard about this affordable Health Insurance by KINGBEN1(m): 9:30am On Aug 02, 2020
Re: You have not heard about this affordable Health Insurance by Merisco: 6:50pm On Aug 22, 2020
Pi is a new digital currency developed by Stanford PhDs, with over 7 million members worldwide. It is yet to be launched but currently in phase 2/3 in the launching process, so mine now while the offer last.
Stanford university graduates built yahoo and google.

Download pi network from playstore use my username (Emerie4) as your invitation code.

Ensure that you verify your phone number or Facebook for your mining to be valid. You can verify your phone number or Facebook by click in at the hamburger menu icon at the top left> profile> Verify phone number> manual verification>send the code to the US number there in the app. Or you can still verify through Facebook.

Login everyday and click at mine(at a zigzag sign). You can also interact with admin in the in-app group chat.

Start today because free mining by newbies will soon end. In 2005 bitcoin miner were thought to be foolish but today they are millionaires.

Invitation code Emerie4

(1) (Reply)

Acupressure Massage Slippers #4,500 Only / I Want To Sui The Federal Government For Forcing Me To Wear Facemask / New Arrival, Big And Small Beurer Humidifier For Sale.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.