Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,762 members, 7,824,186 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:34 AM

God Is Awesome - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / God Is Awesome (150 Views)

Our God Is Awesome / God Is Awesome / Awesome Free E- Books Available (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

God Is Awesome by Inteltower: 9:42am On Aug 02, 2020
Am alive today because of his mercy.
am a sinner but I cry because of his love

God sha you are amazing

I observe the trash they say about you here but I laugh because of one thing; and that is my awareness of the clueless, depraved, and easily influenced fallen status of us called man

what can we boast of really
we do & produce good but perpetuate more evil with our free will yet some foolishly claim they are intelligent

I have seen intelligent doctors smoke, excellent lawyers defend a criminal, sound scholars that scorn without being open minded, powerful politicians that oppress and the general people that carry out jungle justice online and offline and deceived/oppressed by a few

and I reason when any of them dare speak against you i wave my head because they don't in any atom of way have any moral standing to point fingers at you

you are better than them all

you brought love through Christ which was light of hope of mankind

you do the things you do with us and I ask for understanding not depending on my intelligence that usually assuming things thinking that always 1+1 is 2 but with walk with you there are deep mysteries but these blind people who aren't with you and their hearts far away just rely on their rotten intelligence to say who you are

forgive us lord

(1) (Reply)

Lord, You Know! / Come And See What Jesus Is Doing! / Sermons By Joel Osteen

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.