Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,762 members, 7,824,187 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:38 AM

These animals Are Capable Of Taking Revenge (Photos) - Education (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / These animals Are Capable Of Taking Revenge (Photos) (86194 Views)

Crab Capable Of Tearing Coconut Apart And More[photo] / These Animals Have Been On Lockdown This While. Our Is Just Two Weeks / What If These Animals Existed? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: These animals Are Capable Of Taking Revenge (Photos) by VickyRotex(f): 5:55pm On Aug 02, 2020
Ishilove:

Thanks. I love him to pieces, despite decapitating my pet chicken.

cheesy cheesy pet chicken? sorry I had to laugh

dogs and chicken don't just agree, one of the reasons my mum used to beat our dogs. eyah sorry smiley
Re: These animals Are Capable Of Taking Revenge (Photos) by VickyRotex(f): 5:57pm On Aug 02, 2020
Kurumaru:

Lol.. bros go watch " MARD" & "TERIMEMBERAN" both indian films.... Just a film though..

lol. Thanks for the recommendation. cool
Re: These animals Are Capable Of Taking Revenge (Photos) by Drizzy5001(m): 6:23pm On Aug 02, 2020
Rats nko?
Re: These animals Are Capable Of Taking Revenge (Photos) by Makavelli25: 6:23pm On Aug 02, 2020
TheSourcerer:
I'm fine blood , how's the weather there?
good man. Been a while i saw your thread
Re: These animals Are Capable Of Taking Revenge (Photos) by Nobody: 6:30pm On Aug 02, 2020
waw i never knew Camel eat human being
Re: These animals Are Capable Of Taking Revenge (Photos) by BabaIbo: 6:31pm On Aug 02, 2020
VickyRotex:

hahahaha grin grin the dog was just trying to practice his newly acquired skills on you. e wan prove to you sey im no be coward. cheesy

I'm telling you cheesy grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: These animals Are Capable Of Taking Revenge (Photos) by Namdeenero(m): 6:48pm On Aug 02, 2020
VickyRotex:

Funny. cheesy You know that if your dog had seen another dog trying to attack the same friend, it would rather defend your friend. Especially if they see
your relationship/closeness with such friend. I've experienced this several times. (well maybe some breeds) They're just wired to be loyal. cool

That's a very cute dog btw. Is that a caucasian shepherd? Still a puppy or early adult I presume.....
My dog will beat the other dog for trying to attack my friend, then attack my friend. That’s how much he hates the guy.. Yes he’s a Caucasian Shepherd 3 years old

1 Like 1 Share

Re: These animals Are Capable Of Taking Revenge (Photos) by Originalsly: 6:50pm On Aug 02, 2020
smallsmall:

.....whether they forgive like humans, is what l cannot say.

Hmmm..... can you find out so we all can learn? ...like allow the tenant to feed the dog and let us know which the dog ate... food or tenant.
On why the dog attack the tenant... not what he said about the dog... but what he did to the dog unknown to you.... he did something to the dog.
Re: These animals Are Capable Of Taking Revenge (Photos) by mariahAngel(f): 6:57pm On Aug 02, 2020
Hathor5:
Crows are very intelligent but the sounds they make are extremely annoying. Make me want to shoot them but I wouldn't. angry
grin grin grin
Re: These animals Are Capable Of Taking Revenge (Photos) by SmallmebigGod: 7:02pm On Aug 02, 2020
christejames:
Interesting...

Just wow!

I bet my NYSC certificate that most of these animals are more intelligent than supporters of a certain political party in Nigeria that use a 'home cleaning appliance' as their insignia.
They are actually more intelligent than supporters of ANY political party
Re: These animals Are Capable Of Taking Revenge (Photos) by MrMacinterchi1: 7:22pm On Aug 02, 2020
Don't try getting in the bad book of crows , e get why .
Re: These animals Are Capable Of Taking Revenge (Photos) by VickyRotex(f): 7:41pm On Aug 02, 2020
Namdeenero:
My dog will beat the other dog for trying to attack my friend, then attack my friend. That’s how much he hates the guy.. Yes he’s a Caucasian Shepherd 3 years old

lol that kind of hatred is strong. cheesy

Nice. Didn't think he'd be up 3.
Re: These animals Are Capable Of Taking Revenge (Photos) by frubben(m): 7:44pm On Aug 02, 2020
VickyRotex:
Interesting! That camels own is surprising. See the mouth sef grin

Never seen a close-up image of a buffalo. Is that a bird perching on it's face? sad

Anyways, there's one animal that is a total opposite of this. Doesn't keep grudges. Infact the more you discipline it the more it loves you.

Doesn't matter how much my mum beats them, they're always the first to go welcome her wagging their tails.

Man's best friends. But they can do anything to keep their owner safe. That's not revenge, that's protection. undecided

Say the name: DOGS kiss kiss

Oh I love Dogs cry kiss
i look you laugh, i once beat my dog for pooing inside my shoe men for weeks this dog no follow me play but the yeye dog was eating my food, after finish eating he will just go to one corner to relax and b looking at me with one kind eye, for one good weeks, even when i go out and come back na look he go dey look me, i suspect because he was still a puppy thats why i no collect bite if not. I had to beg him with constant fish and milk before that dude forgive me.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: These animals Are Capable Of Taking Revenge (Photos) by jornwhite: 7:44pm On Aug 02, 2020
VickyRotex:

lol grin show us lexzy smiley

meet her

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: These animals Are Capable Of Taking Revenge (Photos) by VickyRotex(f): 7:56pm On Aug 02, 2020
frubben:
i look you laugh, i once beat my dog for pooing inside my shoe men for weeks this dog no follow me play but the yeye dog was eating my food, after finish eating he will just go to one corner to relax and b looking at me with one kind eye, for one good weeks, even when i go out and come back na look he go dey look me, i suspect because he was still a puppy thats why i no collect bite if not. I had to beg him with constant fish and milk before that dude forgive me.

hahahaha cheesy cheesy Interesting!

see bribery even for animal grin grin
Re: These animals Are Capable Of Taking Revenge (Photos) by VickyRotex(f): 7:57pm On Aug 02, 2020
jornwhite:

meet her

Thanks. lexzy is so cute. Her coat colour blends so well! kiss kiss
Re: These animals Are Capable Of Taking Revenge (Photos) by frubben(m): 8:01pm On Aug 02, 2020
VickyRotex:

hahahaha cheesy cheesy Interesting!

see bribery even for animal grin grin
yes oooo i gat bribe him o, you see all dis animal are very clever, he knows i had nobody to play with so he deprive me of his play so i go know say i fuxk up and the funny thing about this whole wahala was that this dog was just a puppy o, just a puppy treating my fuckup.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: These animals Are Capable Of Taking Revenge (Photos) by DeAlphaMale(m): 8:03pm On Aug 02, 2020
VickyRotex:
Interesting! That camels own is surprising. See the mouth sef grin

Never seen a close-up image of a buffalo. Is that a bird perching on it's face? sad

Anyways, there's one animal that is a total opposite of this. Doesn't keep grudges. Infact the more you discipline it the more it loves you.

Doesn't matter how much my mum beats them, they're always the first to go welcome her wagging their tails.

Man's best friends. But they can do anything to keep their owner safe. That's not revenge, that's protection. undecided

Say the name: DOGS kiss kiss

Oh I love Dogs cry kiss
Dogs do take revenge for their owners and I've witnessed it on two accounts... Back in the days we had a dog at our village not a Caucasian tho just local but it was really big... I stepped out oneday and the dog followed me so it happen that i had an altercation with a guy slightly older than me he slapped me and pushed me to the ground my dog chased the guy off and even prevented him from entering our compound months after the incident even though i and the guy became friends again the dog would chase him at every first sight... Mind u this guy used to play with that dog before the incident

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: These animals Are Capable Of Taking Revenge (Photos) by babajero(m): 8:07pm On Aug 02, 2020
Zimri:

WATCH FOR OUT FOR CROWS!
READ MORE:
[url=https://www.cbc.ca/1.2693880?__vfz=medium%3Dsharebar]https://www.cbc.ca/1.2693880?__vfz=medium%3Dsharebar[/url]
Just like Fulani people.
Re: These animals Are Capable Of Taking Revenge (Photos) by jornwhite: 8:12pm On Aug 02, 2020
Zimri:

cheesy cheesy

Nice compilation, buh i noticed you deliberately ommitted wolves or are they not vindictive enough
Re: These animals Are Capable Of Taking Revenge (Photos) by VickyRotex(f): 8:13pm On Aug 02, 2020
frubben:
yes oooo i gat bribe him o, you see all dis animal are very clever, he knows i had nobody to play with so he deprive me of his play so i go know say i fuxk up and the funny thing about this whole wahala was that this dog was just a puppy o, just a puppy treating my fuckup.

hahahaha cheesy yes they're. very cute though lol. puppies can be like that.

Especially when they're weaned off from their mum so early. Nice to read all these experiences. You just got to love those creatures.
Re: These animals Are Capable Of Taking Revenge (Photos) by Zimri(m): 8:14pm On Aug 02, 2020
jornwhite:

Nice compilation, buh i noticed you deliberately ommitted wolves or are they not vindictive enough

That's why I left the list open. You are free to add yours
Re: These animals Are Capable Of Taking Revenge (Photos) by frubben(m): 8:15pm On Aug 02, 2020
VickyRotex:

hahahaha cheesy yes they're. very cute though lol. puppies can be like that.

Especially when they're weaned off from their mum so early. Nice to read all these experiences. You just got to love those creatures.
smile yeeee, when the little thing forgave me we played like never before it clearlt showed we miss each other.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: These animals Are Capable Of Taking Revenge (Photos) by VickyRotex(f): 8:16pm On Aug 02, 2020
DeAlphaMale:

Dogs do take revenge for their owners and I've witnessed it on two accounts... Back in the days we had a dog at our village not a Caucasian tho just local but it was really big... I stepped out oneday and the dog followed me so it happen that i had an altercation with a guy slightly older than me he slapped me and pushed me to the ground my dog chased the guy off and even prevented him from entering our compound months after the incident even though i and the guy became friends again the dog would chase him at every first sight... Mind u this guy used to play with that dog before the incident

hahaha I agree. grin Dogs would rather hurt themselves than see their owners in trouble. They're just so loyal like that. smiley

1 Like

Re: These animals Are Capable Of Taking Revenge (Photos) by VickyRotex(f): 8:18pm On Aug 02, 2020
frubben:
smile yeeee, when the little thing forgave me we played like never before it clearlt showed we miss each other.

awwww can you imagine. cheesy Nice cool
Re: These animals Are Capable Of Taking Revenge (Photos) by jornwhite: 8:23pm On Aug 02, 2020
VickyRotex:

Thanks. lexzy is so cute. Her coat colour blends so well! kiss kiss

yeah !! i think she knows tew cos she is very selective wen it comes to stud she allows to mount grin last time i took her to a foreign stud she fall my hand .. no forming no hard tew get grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: These animals Are Capable Of Taking Revenge (Photos) by jornwhite: 8:24pm On Aug 02, 2020
Zimri:

Ohk ! thumbs up
Re: These animals Are Capable Of Taking Revenge (Photos) by pocohantas(f): 8:26pm On Aug 02, 2020
Zimri:

Lol. It is really that simple...
I’ll keep that in mind. cheesy

2 Likes

Re: These animals Are Capable Of Taking Revenge (Photos) by VickyRotex(f): 8:29pm On Aug 02, 2020
jornwhite:

yeah !! i think she knows tew cos she is very selective wen it comes to stud she allows to mount grin last time i took her to a foreign stud she fall my hand .. no forming no hard tew get grin

hahahaha cheesy cheesy now that's very funny grin
no forming, no hard to get grin grin she knew what she wanted lol
Re: These animals Are Capable Of Taking Revenge (Photos) by Hathor5(f): 8:48pm On Aug 02, 2020

1 Like

Re: These animals Are Capable Of Taking Revenge (Photos) by blingxx(m): 9:41pm On Aug 02, 2020
Zimri:

INFACT, TIGERS ARE THE TOPPERS OF THIS LIST cool
A story goes thus:

Source:
The True Story Of A Man-Eating Tiger's 'Vengeance'

Reminds me of one famous quote from a movie "beware of the vengeance of the tiger" cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Federal Polytechnic Ede aspirant 2013/2014 / UNILAG Student Turns Into A Mermaid At Fagunwa Hall, Gets Arrested (Photos) / UNIMED Post Utme Result

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.