Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,508 members, 7,823,190 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 06:16 AM

These animals Are Capable Of Taking Revenge (Photos) - Education (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / These animals Are Capable Of Taking Revenge (Photos) (86187 Views)

Crab Capable Of Tearing Coconut Apart And More[photo] / These Animals Have Been On Lockdown This While. Our Is Just Two Weeks / What If These Animals Existed? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: These animals Are Capable Of Taking Revenge (Photos) by blingxx(m): 9:43pm On Aug 02, 2020
MJBOLT:
I will put that crow theory to the test grin make I enter bush first

The last time I checked crows are used in horror movies for a particular reason cheesy ,and you wan enter bush alone
Re: These animals Are Capable Of Taking Revenge (Photos) by Namdeenero(m): 10:29pm On Aug 02, 2020
VickyRotex:

lol that kind of hatred is strong. cheesy

Nice. Didn't think he'd be up 3.
Pictures can be deceiving

1 Like 1 Share

Re: These animals Are Capable Of Taking Revenge (Photos) by DeAlphaMale(m): 11:00pm On Aug 02, 2020
VickyRotex:

hahaha I agree. grin Dogs would rather hurt themselves than see their owners in trouble. They're just so loyal like that. smiley
Yeah true... That same dog fought with another dog for chasing my cousin then... Blessed be it's memory

1 Like 1 Share

Re: These animals Are Capable Of Taking Revenge (Photos) by VickyRotex(f): 11:25pm On Aug 02, 2020
DeAlphaMale:

Yeah true... That same dog fought with another dog for chasing my cousin then... Blessed be it's memory

lol cheesy
awwwww sorry you lost the dog smiley
Re: These animals Are Capable Of Taking Revenge (Photos) by Oishi: 7:13am On Aug 03, 2020
you dont get to mess with nature
Re: These animals Are Capable Of Taking Revenge (Photos) by cool318(m): 7:33am On Aug 03, 2020
MJBOLT:
I will put that crow theory to the test grin make I enter bush first
The Crow story is very much true, it reciprocates good gestures.
There was a story of a woman in Asia who was feeding it with grains anytime it comes around, in return, it was lavishing Gold trinkets, earings on the Woman.

Where the Crow was bringing it, only God knows
Raven behaves same too
Re: These animals Are Capable Of Taking Revenge (Photos) by HomeOfMe(f): 8:08am On Aug 03, 2020
I'm familiar with that of crows and dogs
Re: These animals Are Capable Of Taking Revenge (Photos) by CEOnurse: 9:13am On Aug 03, 2020
It would be better to add Fulani herdsmen. Just ask them to leave your farm and see what will happen
#nigerianaminals
Re: These animals Are Capable Of Taking Revenge (Photos) by abham: 9:55am On Aug 03, 2020
Bees too hold grudges.
Re: These animals Are Capable Of Taking Revenge (Photos) by Bar1941(m): 10:45am On Aug 03, 2020
VickyRotex:
Interesting! That camels own is surprising. See the mouth sef grin

Never seen a close-up image of a buffalo. Is that a bird perching on it's face? sad

Anyways, there's one animal that is a total opposite of this. Doesn't keep grudges. Infact the more you discipline it the more it loves you.

Doesn't matter how much my mum beats them, they're always the first to go welcome her wagging their tails.

Man's best friends. But they can do anything to keep their owner safe. That's not revenge, that's protection. undecided

Say the name: DOGS kiss kiss

Oh I love Dogs cry kiss

Starve the dogs for a longer period and you will see if it can revenge or not.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: These animals Are Capable Of Taking Revenge (Photos) by Zainhub: 11:07am On Aug 03, 2020
Re: These animals Are Capable Of Taking Revenge (Photos) by Nobody: 12:47pm On Aug 03, 2020
KingTom:

I've seen this happen before, beside my house lies a telecom mast. Apparently the crows had placed several nests atop those masts, when the engineers came, they threw everything down including the crow eggs, the one who climbed up and threw those things down was attacked by a flight of crows grin see as sky turn black that day... the boy who lives across picked one of the birds and started nursing it, I kid you not, these crows would hover around him from down the street till he gets home. They called him the Crow Whisperer, meanwhile anytime the telecom engineers come to top diesel, the crows will attack that particular engineer, every single time grin fascinating creatures, those crows.
Shit. gringringrin can imagine the guys face.
Re: These animals Are Capable Of Taking Revenge (Photos) by DeAlphaMale(m): 1:37pm On Aug 03, 2020
VickyRotex:

lol cheesy
awwwww sorry you lost the dog smiley
Yeah... It grew really old... Died at 12

1 Like

Re: These animals Are Capable Of Taking Revenge (Photos) by Karlifate: 2:29pm On Aug 03, 2020
Zimri:

INFACT, TIGERS ARE THE TOPPERS OF THIS LIST cool
A story goes thus:

Source:
The True Story Of A Man-Eating Tiger's 'Vengeance'

"Nothing is more dangerous than a wounded Tiger."
---Salman Khan [Tiger Zinda Hai movie]
Re: These animals Are Capable Of Taking Revenge (Photos) by VickyRotex(f): 6:18pm On Aug 03, 2020
Bar1941:

Starve the dogs for a longer period and you will see if it can revenge or not.

hahaha I get you. grin Well they have the ability to decipher if it was intentional or not. Poor creatures, they dont deserve to be starved at all. embarassed
Re: These animals Are Capable Of Taking Revenge (Photos) by VickyRotex(f): 6:20pm On Aug 03, 2020
DeAlphaMale:

Yeah... It grew really old... Died at 12

wow that was a life well lived in dog years. cool smiley
Re: These animals Are Capable Of Taking Revenge (Photos) by Viccur(m): 8:24am On Aug 04, 2020
hidhrhis:
Wow interesting
What about cobra
Re: These animals Are Capable Of Taking Revenge (Photos) by DestroyFeminist(f): 8:55am On Aug 04, 2020
[s]
Hathor5:
Crows are very intelligent but the sounds they make are extremely annoying. Make me want to shoot them but I wouldn't. angry
[/s]
Re: These animals Are Capable Of Taking Revenge (Photos) by DestroyFeminist(f): 11:19am On Aug 04, 2020
BuddhaPalm:

Enjoy a piece of internet history...

World War Crow...
crows recognize faces?
they also use their droppings as a form of attack just like KingTom and sureteeboy said?
haba this is unbelievable
Re: These animals Are Capable Of Taking Revenge (Photos) by KingWesley: 11:37am On Aug 04, 2020
You forgot to add Tolo-Tolo (Turkey)

These birds re dangerous...

I will neva forget the day they chased my friend for about 300meters when we were little cos he throw a stone at them

Those birds re criminals
Re: These animals Are Capable Of Taking Revenge (Photos) by mhmsadyq(m): 9:43pm On Aug 13, 2020
cool318:

The Crow story is very much true, it reciprocates good gestures.
There was a story of a woman in Asia who was feeding it with grains anytime it comes around, in return, it was lavishing Gold trinkets, earings on the Woman.

Where the Crow was bringing it, only God knows
Raven behaves same too

People can lie for this Africa WEY we dey...
Kai, lie finish here.
Re: These animals Are Capable Of Taking Revenge (Photos) by pointblank247(m): 6:00am On Jan 23, 2021
The Greatest grudge keeper among all is the African black rat.( My opinion though )or why do they start chewing up all the wood cabinates in your kitchen when your rat poison or trap kills one of them ?
Re: These animals Are Capable Of Taking Revenge (Photos) by karli4nia(m): 10:58am On Mar 26, 2023

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Federal Polytechnic Ede aspirant 2013/2014 / UNILAG Student Turns Into A Mermaid At Fagunwa Hall, Gets Arrested (Photos) / UNIMED Post Utme Result

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.