Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,201 members, 7,818,670 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:27 PM

Charter Airlines Defy Flight Ban, Fly Rich Nigerians Abroad - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Charter Airlines Defy Flight Ban, Fly Rich Nigerians Abroad (30124 Views)

Abimbola Ogunbanjo's Family Sues Helicopter Charter Company / FG Extends Flight Ban By Four Weeks / Private Jets Charter In Nigeria: How Much It Costs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Charter Airlines Defy Flight Ban, Fly Rich Nigerians Abroad by claudio11: 4:19pm On Aug 02, 2020
Re: Charter Airlines Defy Flight Ban, Fly Rich Nigerians Abroad by Nobody: 4:19pm On Aug 02, 2020
Lol.. BA, Lufthansa, Air France thier hands must dey
Re: Charter Airlines Defy Flight Ban, Fly Rich Nigerians Abroad by HeavenlyHolines(m): 4:19pm On Aug 02, 2020
Nigeria my country. That's why when people are always arguing for these politicians, na laugh I de laugh. We are suppose to be using the platform to see how we can enlighten ourselves and people around and see how we can make Nigeria a better place but many of turn nairaland to war zone for religion, tribe etc. We need to wake up because one day,our oga will still go to London for check up

7 Likes

Re: Charter Airlines Defy Flight Ban, Fly Rich Nigerians Abroad by bolousadex: 4:22pm On Aug 02, 2020
This is so true. A friend wento UK last month on this same evacuation flight

1 Like

Re: Charter Airlines Defy Flight Ban, Fly Rich Nigerians Abroad by BennyDGreat: 4:22pm On Aug 02, 2020
Kekereekun123:
you can travel through cotonou or lome. To cross border is not easy. Cost me 1.03m to get to canada. Airpeace took us to togo while Ethiopia air took us to canada via addis ababa and dublin. Airpeace plane at lome Airport, the other one showing was Ethiopia airline. Make permanent residency visa no go expire and corona escalates made most of us pay the huge fee.

Afi suru
Re: Charter Airlines Defy Flight Ban, Fly Rich Nigerians Abroad by SLOVFO(m): 4:22pm On Aug 02, 2020
Scamdemic!
Re: Charter Airlines Defy Flight Ban, Fly Rich Nigerians Abroad by Nobody: 4:22pm On Aug 02, 2020
This country is fvcked.

1 Like

Re: Charter Airlines Defy Flight Ban, Fly Rich Nigerians Abroad by Nmezor(f): 4:23pm On Aug 02, 2020
Wat a country we dwell in

1 Like

Re: Charter Airlines Defy Flight Ban, Fly Rich Nigerians Abroad by cicero(m): 4:24pm On Aug 02, 2020
All these people fighting racism are cluelessly fighting the wrong battle. The only battle there is to fight is the battle between the rich and the poor.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Charter Airlines Defy Flight Ban, Fly Rich Nigerians Abroad by flyingpig: 4:26pm On Aug 02, 2020
Ishilove:
I knew Nigerians were traveling out when one of my clients flew out of the country to the US in mid-June.

The fact is we live in the Animal Farm
No matte the kind law them comot newly for Nigeria. Know it is for the poor or for eye-service. Codedly things will keep happening

1 Like

Re: Charter Airlines Defy Flight Ban, Fly Rich Nigerians Abroad by safeopportunity(m): 4:29pm On Aug 02, 2020
Societal economic growth has dwindled in Nigeria since we as a people abandoned agriculture as a communal revenue and material source.

Learn about the second agro-revolution ongoing in Nigeria and Africa at large, and how you can earn your way into the new Nigeria.

Remember to join us today 7:00 pm (Nigerian Time) as we Enlighten and Empower you on the Financial Opportunities which we have created in the Agricultural Sector for the Alleviation of Poverty in Nigeria.

Join Us on telegram

Send a direct message to me on WhatsApp, so I can add you up to the telegram group.. My contact is on my signature

Best regards, See you on the inside.

Re: Charter Airlines Defy Flight Ban, Fly Rich Nigerians Abroad by AfonjaBoston: 4:30pm On Aug 02, 2020
I love it
Re: Charter Airlines Defy Flight Ban, Fly Rich Nigerians Abroad by AfonjaBoston: 4:32pm On Aug 02, 2020
dre11:

https://punchng.com/covid-19-charter-airlines-defy-flight-ban-fly-rich-nigerians-abroad/

You quoted the whole shit just for that?
You see how it feels?
Re: Charter Airlines Defy Flight Ban, Fly Rich Nigerians Abroad by AdeniyiA(m): 4:33pm On Aug 02, 2020
Hadi Sirika, like his failure boss, has destroyed our aviation sector. A visionary leader would have sacked such a minister after wasting our resources on Nigeria Air. But a failure always tolerate a failure... Nigeria needs to restructure or break up sad angry

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Charter Airlines Defy Flight Ban, Fly Rich Nigerians Abroad by sidonlook: 4:33pm On Aug 02, 2020
Joelroksanka:
Resume international flight Nigeria, it’s long overdue.

Cotonou and the likes are doing the needful and would pray that you guys never open up because they are cashing out on a daily.

Smh

What we are saying is that the rich and the government should obey the laws and regulations.

Children and students are stranded in both abroad and in Nigeria. No flight to transport them.

The QUESTION.....

WHY SHOULD THERE BE FLIGHT TO TRANSPORT ANY OTHER PERSON FOR WHATEVER REASON ?

THINK ABOUT IT.

1 Like

Re: Charter Airlines Defy Flight Ban, Fly Rich Nigerians Abroad by Mursz: 4:35pm On Aug 02, 2020
Nigeria my Nigeria, where everything falls into place when you have money.

What a beautiful country cheesy
Re: Charter Airlines Defy Flight Ban, Fly Rich Nigerians Abroad by Peacefuluz(f): 4:37pm On Aug 02, 2020
It is well
Re: Charter Airlines Defy Flight Ban, Fly Rich Nigerians Abroad by gungab(m): 4:38pm On Aug 02, 2020
Common Meenh!

Shey some people get 2 head ?
Re: Charter Airlines Defy Flight Ban, Fly Rich Nigerians Abroad by Zeezy81: 4:39pm On Aug 02, 2020
clintonsparkz:
NCAA acting like they don't know what is happening, even our dear honourable minister Hadi sirika will also say he doesn't know what is happening, Nigeria is a lawless country, ruled be corrupt leaders. Thousands are stranded abroad, students can't go for studies, dreams are dying slowly but their personal pocket is more important than human lives...

To think that people were hailing minister Hadi sirika as a good leader, the man is as corrupt as they come, and God will punish him for putting people in pains...I am happy that good journalism keep exposing the corruption in the Buhari administration. It is just as it is, the government don't care about the masses but only after their personal pocket.

Yes God will punish him
Re: Charter Airlines Defy Flight Ban, Fly Rich Nigerians Abroad by swaggzflow(m): 4:42pm On Aug 02, 2020
And yet, the average Nigerian expends his energy being tribalistic, and hypocritically religious to their fellow commoner. And the rich? They congregate and scheme to sow division amongst you folks, so that they can always benefit handsomely. At the end, you'd be perpetually wretched being an ethnic bigot whilst they deplete your common wealth.

3 Likes

Re: Charter Airlines Defy Flight Ban, Fly Rich Nigerians Abroad by specialbobby(m): 4:43pm On Aug 02, 2020
This life no fit fucking balance
Re: Charter Airlines Defy Flight Ban, Fly Rich Nigerians Abroad by Princedapace(m): 4:44pm On Aug 02, 2020
when some of u dey break head dey defend Nigeria, i laugh. U think those who loot this country dry dey defend this country?

They are the first to scatter the country and the first to run!

so, naija no be country u should be forming patriotism. When south africans yab us, I dey join south africans yab Nigeria abeg. It is a wasted country

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Charter Airlines Defy Flight Ban, Fly Rich Nigerians Abroad by joey150(m): 4:45pm On Aug 02, 2020
Tankunland:
Nigeria my beautiful country �

A country that has different rules governing the Rich and the poor and the poorest of the poor

Hopefully during our time we would see the country of our dreams were our kids would be proud to call theirs
Your time has already started.

What other time is "our" time?
Re: Charter Airlines Defy Flight Ban, Fly Rich Nigerians Abroad by smallsmall: 4:46pm On Aug 02, 2020
Everything in Nigeria always involves a SCAM!
And we wonder why the people are not taking the Covid-19 instructions serious?
When they see those instructing them violating it, why should they not also violate it?

I wish the CoronaVirus more success, it has to kill more of all these stupid people who go abroad to bring it and then ask Nigerians to suffer for their stupid actions!
Even Buhari went to Mali this week, when he could have done Virtual Meeting like he has been doing FEC Meetings and running the Govt since March this year, using CoronaVirus as excuse to abdicate his duties to the states and Nigerians

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Charter Airlines Defy Flight Ban, Fly Rich Nigerians Abroad by Enyimbamercedes: 4:46pm On Aug 02, 2020
Some officials in the Ministry of Aviation are paid to approve these illegal flights.

Investigate and you’ll find out who they are
Re: Charter Airlines Defy Flight Ban, Fly Rich Nigerians Abroad by lymelyte(m): 4:48pm On Aug 02, 2020
Princedapace:
when some of u dey break head dey defend Nigeria, i laugh. U think those who loot this country dry dey defend this country?

They are the first to scatter the country and the first to run!

so, naija no be country u should be forming patriotism. When south africans yab us, I dey join south africans yab Nigeria abeg. It is a wasted country
so true mehn!

1 Like

Re: Charter Airlines Defy Flight Ban, Fly Rich Nigerians Abroad by Firstorderwizard(m): 4:50pm On Aug 02, 2020
E shock you?
Re: Charter Airlines Defy Flight Ban, Fly Rich Nigerians Abroad by HORLADSTAR(m): 4:54pm On Aug 02, 2020
Nigeria jagajaga

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Family Cheats Death After Their Car Fell Into A Ditch While Dodging Pothole.PICS / Who Knows This Young Man Who Was Killed In A Fatal Accident In Kaduna. Graphic / Airlines Told To Avoid Afghanistan Airspace As Emirates Airline Suspends Flights

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.