Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,186 members, 7,953,672 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 10:28 PM

Are You Tired Of Been Broke And Want To Improve Your Financial Status? - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Are You Tired Of Been Broke And Want To Improve Your Financial Status? (292 Views)

Broke And Confused, I Need Your Advice. / TDC A Networking Platform That Can Change Your Financial State. / I Have A BSc Degree And Want To Join The Army (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Are You Tired Of Been Broke And Want To Improve Your Financial Status? by Boblorhd(m): 10:16am On Aug 02, 2020
Read till the end and I promise you won't regret it.

*Are you tried of been broke and want to improve your financial status?*

There was a time i was very broke and had to solely rely on Parent for finances, even to get subscription its a problem. So I have been hearing about Copywriting since last year but I ignored, no so long this year I decided to learn this skill and ever since then my life has never remained the same. There was a change in my thinking pattern, financial status and my quest for personal development. I that often ask for money became someone that gifts out money all this because I learnt a skill and I have been making money from it. I have written copies for several business and made money from it. Now I have a source of income and don't have to depend on government for work. You too can become like this if you decide to learn this skill deeply.

Here I have an offer for you, I will be holding a free copywriting class on Tuesday, there you will be learning all the Copywriting formula and how to get your clients that pays you in naira and dollars.

Send a WhatsApp message to 09017609056 to get added to the class

Re: Are You Tired Of Been Broke And Want To Improve Your Financial Status? by adenigga(m): 10:47am On Aug 02, 2020
A very beautiful gesture!

But I know something will be there for you, maybe in term of we must buy prepared manual etc.

All the same, it's a nice idea even if its going to cost a little, that will make one to appreciate it.

Kudos!!!

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Help A Wretched Jobless First Son / 1million Nigerians To Be Trained. / Who Is Ready To Bankroll Me?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.