Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,661 members, 7,955,393 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 02:59 AM

God When Vibes: Nollywood Actress Angela Okorie Shares Photos - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / God When Vibes: Nollywood Actress Angela Okorie Shares Photos (1063 Views)

Actress Angela Okorie Shares Hot Bedroom Braless Photos / "I Was 18 Here" - Angela Okorie Shares Throwback Photo / Angela Okorie Shares Photos Of Her Son (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

God When Vibes: Nollywood Actress Angela Okorie Shares Photos by gistsmill04: 11:15am On Aug 02, 2020
Nollywood actress Angela Okorie who some days back tied the knot with her heartthrob identified as Desmond at a private beach wedding seems to be enjoying her marriage as she shares photos.

Basking in the euphoria of her new marriage, the Nollywood Actress shared photos from the private wedding, which was beyond romantic display and served ‘God when’ goals for many.

The Nollywood actress wants you all to keep blushing about her man.

She took to her Instagram page to released new photos with him and they are all super fine! Her Husband na fine man!

https://theupdates.net/god-when-vibes-nollywood-actress-angela-okorie-shares-photos/

Re: God When Vibes: Nollywood Actress Angela Okorie Shares Photos by meobizy(f): 2:00pm On Aug 02, 2020
”Man na man.” Lol.
Re: God When Vibes: Nollywood Actress Angela Okorie Shares Photos by donstan18: 2:19pm On Aug 02, 2020
Angela and her dild0 won't leave social media!

I trust Nigerians who are always ready to catch cruise with people's misfortunes online. It's just a matter of time, Linda Ikeji, Tunde Ednut and Instablog will start interfering in their matters

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Nigerians Drag Olamide For Portraying Nurses As ‘$exual Objects’ In New Music Vi / Bbnaija 2020: I Am Yet To See My Period – Vee To Neo / BREAKING! Bbnaija: Kiddwaya , Like Prince, Has Just Been Evicted!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.