Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,224 members, 7,818,765 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:20 AM

Bbnaija: “if Nengi Think’s She Is A Player, I Am Jack Sparrow” – Ozo Tells Dora - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bbnaija: “if Nengi Think’s She Is A Player, I Am Jack Sparrow” – Ozo Tells Dora (1361 Views)

Jack Sparrow Spotted At A Club In Lagos (photos) / Crazy Photos Of Kcee With Hollywood Actor, Jack Sparrow In Ibiza / Denrele Edun Is 'Jack Sparrow' In New Photos As He Celebrates 37th Birthday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bbnaija: “if Nengi Think’s She Is A Player, I Am Jack Sparrow” – Ozo Tells Dora by ghidhehorn(m): 1:26pm On Aug 02, 2020
Ozo has assured Dora he is completely done with Nengi and won’t allow himself to be played by her.
Last night, Dora went haywire after he saw him still clinging to her even after she disrespected his feelings for her. She believes, he has to detach himself from her (Nengi) or else lose the friendship and respect she (Dora) has for him.

Ozo explained the situation that led to her seeing him with Nengi saying he just thought of lending a helping hand and also people ask him why he is giving Nengi cold shoulder but he is completely done with her and if Nengi thinks of herself as a player, then he is “Captain Jack Sparrow”

Watch video below: https://naijahottest.tv/articles/read/bbnaija-if-nengi-think-s-she-is-a-player-i-am-jack-sparrow-ozo-tells-dora-video_82.html

Re: Bbnaija: “if Nengi Think’s She Is A Player, I Am Jack Sparrow” – Ozo Tells Dora by fati2001(m): 3:18pm On Aug 02, 2020
pls stop mentioning that captain name in your shitz.
Re: Bbnaija: “if Nengi Think’s She Is A Player, I Am Jack Sparrow” – Ozo Tells Dora by silibaba: 1:11am On Aug 03, 2020
Jesus is coming soon

Jesus is knocking at the door of your heart

Jesus saves

(1) (Reply)

Bbnaija Housemate, Eric Crying As His Girlfriend Lilo Get Evicted From The Show / Bbnaij’s Venita Pays A Visit To Mike Edward And Their New Born Baby(photos/video / Richest Celebrities In The World With a Billion Dollar Net Worth

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.