Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,077 members, 7,818,220 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:39 AM

Bbnaija Housemate, Eric Crying As His Girlfriend Lilo Get Evicted From The Show - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bbnaija Housemate, Eric Crying As His Girlfriend Lilo Get Evicted From The Show (1360 Views)

Watch Praise & Eric Crying After Kat3na & Lilo Are Evicted / Bbnaija Housemates Eric, Lilo Get All Loved Up In The House / Hushpuppi Mother & Wife Crying As FBI Slap And Beat Hushpuppi In Prison (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bbnaija Housemate, Eric Crying As His Girlfriend Lilo Get Evicted From The Show by Nobody: 10:42pm On Aug 02, 2020
Ka3na and Lilo have become the first two female housemates to be evicted from the Big Brother Naija Lockdown Season 5 edition.

The two were the least to get housemates vote after making it to the last four housemates for possible eviction.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WnA75V3Z4g8
Please guys WATCH, LIKE, SUBSCRIBE and SHARE.

Re: Bbnaija Housemate, Eric Crying As His Girlfriend Lilo Get Evicted From The Show by kestolove95(m): 10:44pm On Aug 02, 2020
Don't worry Eric is living next week
Re: Bbnaija Housemate, Eric Crying As His Girlfriend Lilo Get Evicted From The Show by Nobody: 10:45pm On Aug 02, 2020
Please Lalasticlala help me move this post. Thanks

Lalasticlala
Fynestboi
Mydd44
Vizkiz
Re: Bbnaija Housemate, Eric Crying As His Girlfriend Lilo Get Evicted From The Show by Jaysolu(m): 11:23pm On Aug 02, 2020
Bbnaija news isn't making ground like it used to
I doubt this will make fp.. but if it does

You heard of PI?.. check my signature it's new and legit.. just ask Google
Re: Bbnaija Housemate, Eric Crying As His Girlfriend Lilo Get Evicted From The Show by pretydiva(f): 6:54am On Aug 03, 2020
Gracedavid125:
Please Lalasticlala help me move this post. Thanks

Lalasticlala
Fynestboi
Mydd44
Vizkiz

Move the post to the bin where it belongs abi

(1) (Reply)

Employee Show Up At Work In A New Bentley, Then Resigns Got People Talking / We Counted Over 15 Deaths - Dj Switch Recounts Lekki Shooting In Tears / Bbnaija S6 :boma And Maria Shares First Kiss

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.