Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,969 members, 7,852,264 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 02:56 PM

Glad To Be Here--who Is Hbabe? - Nairaland / General (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Glad To Be Here--who Is Hbabe? (1398 Views)

Need More Twitter Followers? Drop Your Username And I'd Be Glad To Follow You. / Need More Twitter Followers? Drop Your Username And I'd Be Glad To Follow You. / So Glad To Know You Guys! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Glad To Be Here--who Is Hbabe? by makeucumxx: 3:40pm On Feb 13, 2011
I apologize for the name calling though u called me a bloody lier. What in heaven do I have to gain from nairaland by telling such cheap lies? why do u have a problem believing i have been reading thru this forum for quite a long time to know some people here and i am sure i have also come across your name. ok maybe its you I need to know. from now on my quest has changed, Who is Odunnu?
Re: Glad To Be Here--who Is Hbabe? by Odunnu: 3:54pm On Feb 13, 2011
Nah! You seem not to get it. Oya, show me 5 threads in Romance that Hbabe featured actively in.
You see what I mean. I know you are an old member, we are all here to ease stress out.
If you want Hbabe, open a thread for her in a subjection of Romance named 'dating and meet -up' i'm sure she'l get it and connect.
Have fun. We are good. Thanx for apologising
Re: Glad To Be Here--who Is Hbabe? by makeucumxx: 5:14pm On Feb 13, 2011
Odunnu which one be your own na? Pls lets drop it and just have fun. I AM NOT PLAYING ANY PRANKS. meanwhile send me a mail lets talk. plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
Re: Glad To Be Here--who Is Hbabe? by maxtum(m): 8:17pm On Feb 13, 2011
Am so sorry for you, asking of hbaby this period!!! You go sell ur pant to take buy her recharge cards.

Hbaby can only be taken care of by MOI!!

Hbaby the babe that like long,strong thing, 190 I salute!!
Re: Glad To Be Here--who Is Hbabe? by maxtum(m): 8:25pm On Feb 13, 2011
Am so sorry for you, asking of hbaby this period!!! You go sell ur pant to take buy her recharge cards.

Re: Glad To Be Here--who Is Hbabe? by 190: 10:53pm On Feb 13, 2011
maxtum:

Am so sorry for you, asking of hbaby this period!!! You go sell your pant to take buy her recharge cards.

ROTFL

Bros i hail,
abeg vote for me here jor

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-600804.1504.html
Re: Glad To Be Here--who Is Hbabe? by makeucumxx: 8:11am On Feb 14, 2011
maxtum:

Am so sorry for you, asking of hbaby this period!!! You go sell your pant to take buy her recharge cards.

LWKMD! I don't mind doing that but right now am chilling with Odunnu smiley

@190 am voting for u all the way,
Re: Glad To Be Here--who Is Hbabe? by 190: 12:23am On Feb 15, 2011
Thanks man!! grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Describe This Photo With One Word / I just cant stand Lagos girls! / 10 Ways We Discriminate Against The Male Gender

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.