Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,127 members, 7,821,864 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:21 PM

Insurgency: Zulum Alleges Sabotage, Says Buhari Needs To Know The Truth - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Insurgency: Zulum Alleges Sabotage, Says Buhari Needs To Know The Truth (29357 Views)

Zulum Alleges Sabotage As Fire Razes Mega School Inaugurated By Buhari / Buhari Needs A Hospital, Not 2nd Term - Fani Kayode / 2019 Presidency Election: Buhari Needs Mental Test – Atiku (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Insurgency: Zulum Alleges Sabotage, Says Buhari Needs To Know The Truth by PropertyBuying(f): 5:23pm On Aug 02, 2020
Indeed, the government need to examine the security architecture of the north east. Some officially might be found culpable of sabotage.

1 Like

Re: Insurgency: Zulum Alleges Sabotage, Says Buhari Needs To Know The Truth by ifko: 5:24pm On Aug 02, 2020
polite2:
DM me let's talk
Be careful and don't send money without collecting d tab.
Re: Insurgency: Zulum Alleges Sabotage, Says Buhari Needs To Know The Truth by karkel(m): 5:26pm On Aug 02, 2020
azmanaty02:
The stooge at aso rock dosent know about anything going on in Nigeria.
I know to be one of them who voted for dullard
Re: Insurgency: Zulum Alleges Sabotage, Says Buhari Needs To Know The Truth by TimeTraveler369: 5:31pm On Aug 02, 2020
Seems Nigeria was more organized under PDP than under APC.
Re: Insurgency: Zulum Alleges Sabotage, Says Buhari Needs To Know The Truth by Dare0001: 5:31pm On Aug 02, 2020
I get $495 btc for sale urgent money need dm me
Re: Insurgency: Zulum Alleges Sabotage, Says Buhari Needs To Know The Truth by customstreet: 5:33pm On Aug 02, 2020
Those who says him pikin no go sleep, him self no go see sleep. Those u makes restructuring impossible will begin to see more calamities
Re: Insurgency: Zulum Alleges Sabotage, Says Buhari Needs To Know The Truth by Danniedpastor(m): 5:33pm On Aug 02, 2020
ExAngel007:
I'm having fever oooo.

been feeling very cold since morning and have strange dreams.
You are healed... in Jesus name.

Can we talk about the strange dreams?
Re: Insurgency: Zulum Alleges Sabotage, Says Buhari Needs To Know The Truth by Dansach: 5:36pm On Aug 02, 2020
FlordFlorez:
This man has yet again proven not to be an asslicker like those idiots in Katsina and Kebbi. Arewa people are now seeing the picture from our direction. That's good for the Nation.

Kanuri people don't lick Fulani ass and the Fulani fear them.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Insurgency: Zulum Alleges Sabotage, Says Buhari Needs To Know The Truth by lomprico(m): 5:38pm On Aug 02, 2020
Good morning, Gov Zulum.

1 Like

Re: Insurgency: Zulum Alleges Sabotage, Says Buhari Needs To Know The Truth by GREATMERIT43: 5:44pm On Aug 02, 2020
PMB must have been using sentiment and Nepotism to deceive his people and himself, i know for sure maybe if he retires Buratai, the next person in rank is from another tribes that was why he doesn't want to sack Buratai

1 Like

Re: Insurgency: Zulum Alleges Sabotage, Says Buhari Needs To Know The Truth by Lymasaba(m): 5:46pm On Aug 02, 2020
complexBoss12:
funny how people despite all, shy away from d truth.

how did the president do well Sir?

U arrest a yahoo boi for scamming people u jail him.
U arrest a person for rape, u jail him

now u arrest an idiot for killing innocent citizens for nothing, u say he has repented and u release him.

we all behave like we dont see the southern Kaduna genocide.

bt I like karma for one thing, it has everyone's address. God may forgive, bt nature doesn't.
He is just using the political atmosphere to achieve his singular goal...Which you know very well
Re: Insurgency: Zulum Alleges Sabotage, Says Buhari Needs To Know The Truth by judgementyard(m): 5:48pm On Aug 02, 2020
complexBoss12:

now u arrest an idiot for killing innocent citizens for nothing, u say he has repented and u release him.

bt I like karma for one thing, it has everyone's address. God may forgive, bt nature doesn't.

Well said.God bless.
Re: Insurgency: Zulum Alleges Sabotage, Says Buhari Needs To Know The Truth by FlordFlorez(m): 5:50pm On Aug 02, 2020
Dansach:

Kanuri people are don't lick Fulani ass and the Fulani fear them.
Really??
Re: Insurgency: Zulum Alleges Sabotage, Says Buhari Needs To Know The Truth by Dansach: 5:52pm On Aug 02, 2020
FlordFlorez:

Really??

ie it

1 Like

Re: Insurgency: Zulum Alleges Sabotage, Says Buhari Needs To Know The Truth by Angelfrost(m): 5:53pm On Aug 02, 2020
When GEJ made such a statement years ago, most of you slammed him, especially Buhari...

Buhari constantly criticized Jonathan without mercy, bragging about ending insurgency within 6 months... So, there can be no excuse.

1 Like

Re: Insurgency: Zulum Alleges Sabotage, Says Buhari Needs To Know The Truth by Excuses: 5:55pm On Aug 02, 2020
complexBoss12:

They know the truth,but because they've hi-jacked the country and the British are behind them as far they pay the dues..
Each northern state governor over seeing the affairs of insurgency have some% of the proceeds going into their pockets..it's their boys.
Same way every governor has thugs.it was this thugs that metamorphosed into what we call boko haram today.

The boko haram boys(thugs) asked them (the governors) their leaders you people say western education is haram but you went ahead to acquire it and on top of that send your children to these western countries to acquire the best,but why did u wasted our times in the mosque and islamia preaching against it.

You people wasted our time,and now that haram is the yard stick to get government job,become employed etc

It was Buhari who stated clearly when President Good Luck requested additional six weeks to recover captured territory to quel boko haram that, an attack on boko haram was an imminent attack against the north.

The boys are angry at them,boko haram can not end in a brief. they have now change styles to bandits.

Take this from me or leave it..Boko haram threatened to enter Gombe state last year the Governor told them that,even if it's a pin that shakes in Gombe he will tell the whole country who boko haram is..till to day Gombe is safe.

It's the greedy and wicked thugs of past governors that are using the name boko haram as conduits because they are not getting money from their ogas..

All northern past and present governors know the source of boko haram..only they didnt know it will take a different turn.

NOTE: When you feed people with lies and they find out the truth, you don't know how they gone react.

1 Like

Re: Insurgency: Zulum Alleges Sabotage, Says Buhari Needs To Know The Truth by earnit1: 5:55pm On Aug 02, 2020
oh
Re: Insurgency: Zulum Alleges Sabotage, Says Buhari Needs To Know The Truth by kaludestiny10(m): 6:10pm On Aug 02, 2020
[quote author=ExAngel007 post=92379382]I'm having fever oooo.

Look for any standard medical laboratory and run series of test, which should include malaria and typhoid, covid one nine birus, pregnancy etc. Then commence treatment on your self as soon as you get your result from the lab.
Re: Insurgency: Zulum Alleges Sabotage, Says Buhari Needs To Know The Truth by heywhya: 6:18pm On Aug 02, 2020
My advice to the governor is that he should be careful. Military can set him up. The are bunch of terrorist calling themselves service chiefs

1 Like

Re: Insurgency: Zulum Alleges Sabotage, Says Buhari Needs To Know The Truth by 2020achile(m): 6:51pm On Aug 02, 2020
Lawal Omobolarinwa Akeem while Awo was waiting for Zik at Asaba to strike a deal to form a unity govt from the just concluded election which Ziks party came first, someone reminded Zik of the Yoruba forces sins (Fela's mum and her gang) in his party that wanted him (Zik) probed for mismanagement of funds(about £15,000 or so) in their party. Zik was wrongfully advised to proceed to meet Saudana in Lugard Hall kaduna to form a unity govt and one of the reasons again was that Zik felt he could manipulate Saudana but unknowingly to Zik, Saudana was a political master player who quickly swapped himself for Tafawa Balewa to become prime minister and Zik voluntarily accepted to be president and Saudana opted to be Northern governor. As time goes on Zik realised his foolish mistakes that the northern elites he thought were less educated where far ahead in politricks and again the colonial masters were more aligned with the northern political masters this led to One of the reasons the first shots were fired in the bloody military coup. The return match was a reprisal attack cus Ironsi refused to court martial the culprits of first coup. One of the lessons learnt is, We must never underestimate a person's intelligence based on western education. Let's live without hatred for no single soul shall enter paradise with hatred in his heart. Long live Fed Rep Nigeria
Re: Insurgency: Zulum Alleges Sabotage, Says Buhari Needs To Know The Truth by bejeria101(m): 7:19pm On Aug 02, 2020
The puppet knows nothing.
Re: Insurgency: Zulum Alleges Sabotage, Says Buhari Needs To Know The Truth by Realadey(m): 7:40pm On Aug 02, 2020
Say it again Mr Governor, the people here may not understand the kind of politicians that Nigeria has but I am certain that many of them love to shed blood in the name of corruption
Re: Insurgency: Zulum Alleges Sabotage, Says Buhari Needs To Know The Truth by Wettoid123: 7:46pm On Aug 02, 2020
they promise us that if they take over boko haram will be flush out but it is 5yrs now the reverse is the case.
Re: Insurgency: Zulum Alleges Sabotage, Says Buhari Needs To Know The Truth by Philipxxxx0: 7:47pm On Aug 02, 2020
complexBoss12:

Am leaving in Kaduna for 10 years now , the killing going on here has never happened before and media is hiding it which I dont know why, south Kaduna people are all run away from their home, no one Is going to farm here , and nobody is talk about it.
Re: Insurgency: Zulum Alleges Sabotage, Says Buhari Needs To Know The Truth by Nobody: 8:14pm On Aug 02, 2020
Triple respect to Governor Zulum. I doff my hat.
Re: Insurgency: Zulum Alleges Sabotage, Says Buhari Needs To Know The Truth by showafrica(m): 8:18pm On Aug 02, 2020
ExAngel007:
I'm having fever oooo.

After taking malaria medicine, you will lose ur taste and smell sense. Until, u follow up with fruits.. So start early.
Re: Insurgency: Zulum Alleges Sabotage, Says Buhari Needs To Know The Truth by hartson(m): 8:54pm On Aug 02, 2020
Nonsense Gov so Buhari is yet to know the truth about insurgency that has been on ground since 2009.Had it been you were not attacked you wouldn't have come to say all this trash.Did he tell you doesnt know whats going around?All of you are birds of the same feather.
Re: Insurgency: Zulum Alleges Sabotage, Says Buhari Needs To Know The Truth by cnnamoko(m): 8:57pm On Aug 02, 2020
Dare0001:
I get $495 btc for sale urgent money need dm me

why not sell them at patricia.co ?
Re: Insurgency: Zulum Alleges Sabotage, Says Buhari Needs To Know The Truth by hartson(m): 9:04pm On Aug 02, 2020
ExAngel007:
I'm having fever oooo.

I suspect Covid 19 better find somewhere and get warmed.Don't let NCDC see this post else you see yourself at Iso centre.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Curfew To Commence At 9pm In Lagos / June 12: Agba Jalingo arrested / 2023: APC Suspends Orji Uzo Kalu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.