Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,672 members, 7,865,701 topics. Date: Thursday, 20 June 2024 at 12:10 AM

Ebonyi Medical College Set To Be Completed As Equipment Arrive State (photos) - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Ebonyi Medical College Set To Be Completed As Equipment Arrive State (photos) (522 Views)

Lightning Strike Kills Referee During Football Match In Niger State (Photos) / 15 Chinese Doctors Arrive In Nigeria / Baby Born With Four Legs In Bauchi State (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ebonyi Medical College Set To Be Completed As Equipment Arrive State (photos) by Man102: 4:01pm On Aug 02, 2020
The irrevocable commitments of the Ebonyi State Governor, Engr David Umahi towards constructing, equipping of a world-class health facility and his concern for the health and wellbeing of Ebonyians have finally birthed new dawn as more than 80 per cent of equipment for the finishing of the ongoing construction of the huge college of medicine just arrived Ebonyi.

It might interest you to know that since the inauguration of the Divine Mandate administration of Ebonyi State, health and wellbeing of Ebonyians have been placed on the front burner which is evidenced in the avowed decision to construct the largest College of Medicine in the West African subregion strategically located in Ohaozara Council Area of the State.

Today, the innumerable equipment - tiles, escalators, tampered glasses and host of others arrived at the College in readiness for the completion of the project.

The College of Medicine is billed to provide nephrology, hepatology, ocular transplants and end medical tourism not just in the state, but the entire country.

Francis Nwaze
Special Assistant to the Governor
(Media and Publicity)
2nd August, 2020

https://www.247reporterstv.com/2020/08/ebonyi-medical-college-finishing.html?m=1

Re: Ebonyi Medical College Set To Be Completed As Equipment Arrive State (photos) by ifytrik(m): 4:09pm On Aug 02, 2020
Re: Ebonyi Medical College Set To Be Completed As Equipment Arrive State (photos) by RuddyFusion(m): 4:18pm On Aug 02, 2020
Maintenance is our bane nothing more...
Re: Ebonyi Medical College Set To Be Completed As Equipment Arrive State (photos) by Simplyleo: 4:25pm On Aug 02, 2020
I repeat, David Umahi remains the only Gov standing in the East. He should be given the gov general of the South East
Re: Ebonyi Medical College Set To Be Completed As Equipment Arrive State (photos) by flyingpig: 4:28pm On Aug 02, 2020
Na this kind thing I dey tell ilaumoh e think say i dey whine am undecided whether em own state university dey even do medicine with state of the art facility undecided

1 Like

Re: Ebonyi Medical College Set To Be Completed As Equipment Arrive State (photos) by flyingpig: 4:30pm On Aug 02, 2020
Simplyleo:
I repeat, David Umahi remains the only Gov standing in the East. He should be given the gov general of the South East
when others are busy looting money with guise of covid-19, he's furnishing medical college with state of art apparatus, and kits.

If i get money I for buy am presidential form under PDP
Re: Ebonyi Medical College Set To Be Completed As Equipment Arrive State (photos) by flyingpig: 4:31pm On Aug 02, 2020
The College of Medicine is billed to provide nephrology, hepatology, ocular transplants and end medical tourism not just in the state, but the entire country.

Medical Tourism loading cheesy Umahi 2023

2 Likes

Re: Ebonyi Medical College Set To Be Completed As Equipment Arrive State (photos) by wiseoneking: 8:30pm On Aug 02, 2020
Simplyleo:
zi think he is the best in the country.
Re: Ebonyi Medical College Set To Be Completed As Equipment Arrive State (photos) by kuuljay(m): 8:55pm On Aug 02, 2020
Unahi for president come 2023!!! But then his people have destroyed all bridges with hate and threats for secession
Re: Ebonyi Medical College Set To Be Completed As Equipment Arrive State (photos) by flyingpig: 10:21pm On Aug 02, 2020
kuuljay:
Unahi for president come 2023!!! But then his people have destroyed all bridges with hate and threats for secession
just like the way North has destroyed all bridges with hate and threats for Islamic state yet they won president?
Let's learn to separate ipob from igbo please.

(1) (Reply)

Why Did COVID-19 Not Affect Africa As It Has Affect Other World ??! / Disturbing Skin Rash / What Does H Mean In Shoe Size

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.