Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,701 members, 7,820,452 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:12 PM

Josip Ilicic Caught His Wife Cheating, May Not Play Against PSG - Sports (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Josip Ilicic Caught His Wife Cheating, May Not Play Against PSG (103172 Views)

Benzema Breaks Champions League Record With Hat-Trick Against PSG / Manchester United Players Celebrated Champions League Victory Against PSG. Photo / Croatia Sends Nikola Kalinic Home For Refusing To Play Against Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Josip Ilicic Caught His Wife Cheating, May Not Play Against PSG by Coolmagy: 1:25am On Aug 03, 2020
Women plsssss help us MEN now after all the stress we go through day in day out just to put food on the table and yet you are still thinking of cheating, HABA life generally is just not fair on MEN at all.
Re: Josip Ilicic Caught His Wife Cheating, May Not Play Against PSG by Dikeora1: 1:47am On Aug 03, 2020
Chaii..woman nd cheating na 5n6[color=#006600][/color]
Re: Josip Ilicic Caught His Wife Cheating, May Not Play Against PSG by ayusco85(m): 2:05am On Aug 03, 2020
Samysearch:
Some dude go for some women so that people Will say these guys are enjoying. If a lady has some traits of a slayqueen, wifing her will be the biggest mistake ever. Look for a decent lady with religious inclination, then u thank me later

This should be shared among all real men. U just dropped so much wisdom.
Re: Josip Ilicic Caught His Wife Cheating, May Not Play Against PSG by Nobody: 2:10am On Aug 03, 2020
lefulefu:
money can never make a woman loyal
if u like have zillion dollars..
if she wants to cheat she will cheat cheesy
Just divorce her and marry another slayqueen or just have a sidechic
good thing u have proof she commited adultry
at least with that proof in court u wont pay dat much in divorce settlements

Withgood lawyer sef he won't pay dime

2 Likes

Re: Josip Ilicic Caught His Wife Cheating, May Not Play Against PSG by UniqueDennis(m): 2:25am On Aug 03, 2020
Goodypc:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/mulierlife.com/josip-ilicic-caught-his-wife-with-another-man/

Hmmmm, e clear say women done pass men for this cheating game oo
Re: Josip Ilicic Caught His Wife Cheating, May Not Play Against PSG by OlawaleBammie: 2:35am On Aug 03, 2020
Nicepoker:
women destroying men career. sabastian vettels was my most admired driver in F1. The moment he got married, hardly before he makes the podium.

Hmmmmm, same thing with my most respected custodian ...Iker Casillas Fernandez...., The moment he married, everything went south.

4 Likes

Re: Josip Ilicic Caught His Wife Cheating, May Not Play Against PSG by favour32(m): 2:44am On Aug 03, 2020
prince3009:
Women of these days! Tufiakwa!!

You are a poor guy, they will cheat!...

You are rich, they will still cheat!!

You can't hit it well, they will cheat!!!

You can f*ck well, they will still cheat!!!

You have a carrot d*ck, they will cheat!!!

You have a big staff of office, they will still cheat!!!

Shame shame shame on women of today!!
E don tey wey you dey wait for dem.
Re: Josip Ilicic Caught His Wife Cheating, May Not Play Against PSG by captaininiobong(m): 3:02am On Aug 03, 2020
Eeeeeeh!

Re: Josip Ilicic Caught His Wife Cheating, May Not Play Against PSG by Nobody: 3:27am On Aug 03, 2020
emmachukwu99:

Withgood lawyer sef he won't pay dime
exactly..

1 Like

Re: Josip Ilicic Caught His Wife Cheating, May Not Play Against PSG by HIV1: 3:29am On Aug 03, 2020
All the men claiming to be super human, let everybody do DNA test on their children, you will see them crying in English cool

1 Like

Re: Josip Ilicic Caught His Wife Cheating, May Not Play Against PSG by Nobody: 3:38am On Aug 03, 2020
Martinez39s:
A man can't win a divorce case. Even if the wife cheated and the husband has the sex tape, he will still pay half of his net worth to her regardless of who files for divorce. That half is for the wife, and it doesn't include child support. Even the house will be given to the wife even if it means the man would be homeless or stay in one room. Also, the man will have to pay for his wife's lawyers during the divorce.

The only place men have luck is in child custody/child support. For a woman to forfeit full custody, and consequently child support, she has to fuçk up big time (eg. drug addiction, physically abusing the kids, etc.) and there must be clear cut video and picture evidences of the fuçk up. It also doesn't help matters that legal systems over there operate on the Duluth Model when it comes to domestic abuse. In this model, men are presumed to be aggressors and oppressors, women are presumed to be victims. If your wife accuses you of physically and sexually assaulting her and the kids, she is believed without evidence, and she gets the kids and a restraining order against you. Victory for men in this is a tough and long fight, it is very unlikely.

In the case of Brittany Spears and Adele, they had to pay alimony because they earned more than their husbands. The spouse who earns more pays the alimony and child support.

so u saying if a wife is a tramp acts like a hoe and the husband wants a divorce the courts would force the husband to pay half his networth as settlement cos he earns a lot of money? cheesy
Its not as easy as that cheesy cos of that was the case then most gold diggers would just marry and cheat around with no fear since they know the courts would settle them based on gender and based on them being the partner that is not so rich cheesy.If a partner can proof in court u a gold digger and u just married him or her for the money plus engaging in adultry the person accused might end up with nothing in court.Their courts are not just all anti men.Most of the men you see who lost in courts over there over divorce proceedings lost mainly because many of them cheat on their wives.Doing so they give an edge to their wives in divorce court.Now for a guy who is faithful and his wife cheats on him and he wants a divorce the courts wont force him to slash any networth as settlement.If the wife has no kid for him he even has a bigger advantage sef.This guy can get a good lawyer if he wants seperation.But this is what i think cheesy.The lady would beg him and maybe even use sex to cool his mind and he would forgive and forget grin grin grin and continue with the marriage.thats how i see it cheesy..I dont think the wife would want it to go ther way of the courts cheesy.Divorce from a rich footballer and end up with nothing?..who wants that cheesy
Re: Josip Ilicic Caught His Wife Cheating, May Not Play Against PSG by Nobody: 3:46am On Aug 03, 2020
jornwhite:

Bro code forbids guy frm fvckin his homie wife/gf/financee or sista ... its only exclusive to friends. must you misquote or twist tinz
What i find funny is how most gurls hide there boyfriend from there so called friends, you ask a gurl about her friends n she will be like i don't keep female friend i prefer guyz grin grin[b] women are there own worst enemy[/b]
na the best move abeg..most ladies tend to snatch their best friends boyfriends and hsubands cheesy..i dont blame ladies who hide their boyfriends or fiancee from their friends cheesy.look at the nollywood actress stella damasus for example.she is married to her best friend"s husband cheesy..even husband dem dey snatch am grin grin grin grin
Re: Josip Ilicic Caught His Wife Cheating, May Not Play Against PSG by Maghan37: 3:54am On Aug 03, 2020
Nbotee:
Fear women
Words to be noted by every wise man.
Re: Josip Ilicic Caught His Wife Cheating, May Not Play Against PSG by Maghan37: 3:55am On Aug 03, 2020
Nbotee:
Fear women
Words for every wise man to listen.
Re: Josip Ilicic Caught His Wife Cheating, May Not Play Against PSG by tiger28: 3:56am On Aug 03, 2020
UDUJ:

Men I hate you right now angry

You had to use Will Smith's picture to pass your point angry

I always feel sad when I see that picture. I have so much love for that dude and was really pained when I watched that video of his wife's betrayal cry
pls abeg that was a PUBLICITY STUNT! And the fact that Will and his Wife are entertainers made it look even better...Acting is Natural to them.

1 Like

Re: Josip Ilicic Caught His Wife Cheating, May Not Play Against PSG by alen4smith(m): 3:57am On Aug 03, 2020
chiddyok:

Is your mother a man?
why the thing pain you like this?
Re: Josip Ilicic Caught His Wife Cheating, May Not Play Against PSG by obowunmi(m): 3:58am On Aug 03, 2020
So many women marry men that they do not love or like.

1 Like

Re: Josip Ilicic Caught His Wife Cheating, May Not Play Against PSG by igwedubai2(m): 4:13am On Aug 03, 2020
Hmmmm. Fear women!! Some are like that in life oooooooo[url][/url]
Re: Josip Ilicic Caught His Wife Cheating, May Not Play Against PSG by Abasman008(m): 4:32am On Aug 03, 2020
Samysearch:
Some dude go for some women so that people Will say these guys are enjoying. If a lady has some traits of a slayqueen, wifing her will be the biggest mistake ever. Look for a decent lady with religious inclination, then u thank me later
lol...non of em are decent bro...

1 Like

Re: Josip Ilicic Caught His Wife Cheating, May Not Play Against PSG by fredoooooo: 4:39am On Aug 03, 2020
Hahaha If I say within det my mind ehn grin cheesy
Re: Josip Ilicic Caught His Wife Cheating, May Not Play Against PSG by fredoooooo: 4:43am On Aug 03, 2020
Samysearch:
Wa gbayi ..
You slay queen , I slay King.. we slay ourselves but marry a decent one , with hope that anything can still happen, I mean she can still cheat ...
Re: Josip Ilicic Caught His Wife Cheating, May Not Play Against PSG by fredoooooo: 4:44am On Aug 03, 2020
UDUJ:

You don't support divorce, why? So if you find your wife cheating or find out she paid assassins to kill you you still won't divorce her? Is that what your religion teaches?
Some of them their head no correct.. grin
Re: Josip Ilicic Caught His Wife Cheating, May Not Play Against PSG by GeneralPula: 4:49am On Aug 03, 2020
EdiskyHarry:
If you have money, just get two children from maybe 2 different women, settle them, take care of ur children and live a happy life on earth till the day you return to the dust.

Don’t make the mistake of letting more than a woman have your kids..

You can have so many women.. But your baby momma should be 1..

E get why.

2 Likes

Re: Josip Ilicic Caught His Wife Cheating, May Not Play Against PSG by fredoooooo: 4:51am On Aug 03, 2020
Gokoyer0:
So, wtf are those guys getting married to those hoe.s? I am beginning to see c Ronaldo as a guyman indeed.
He's smart ...

1 Like

Re: Josip Ilicic Caught His Wife Cheating, May Not Play Against PSG by wfjimmytobby(m): 4:51am On Aug 03, 2020
now this b*tch might cost Atalanta the champions league
Re: Josip Ilicic Caught His Wife Cheating, May Not Play Against PSG by Teejay13(m): 4:54am On Aug 03, 2020
Too bad
Re: Josip Ilicic Caught His Wife Cheating, May Not Play Against PSG by bonnyhope: 4:55am On Aug 03, 2020
chiddyok:

Is your mother a man?

See one of them here

Very easy to identify

1 Like

Re: Josip Ilicic Caught His Wife Cheating, May Not Play Against PSG by GeneralPula: 5:04am On Aug 03, 2020
Pearly255:
Pls be specific. I’m a wonderful woman i don’t cheat, I’ve been cheated on all my life.

What part of speech is this self? lipsrsealed
Re: Josip Ilicic Caught His Wife Cheating, May Not Play Against PSG by Zooposki(f): 5:08am On Aug 03, 2020
UDUJ:

Men I hate you right now angry

You had to use Will Smith's picture to pass your point angry

I always feel sad when I see that picture. I have so much love for that dude and was really pained when I watched that video of his wife's betrayal cry

Will Smith and the wife have an open relationship/marriage. He has slept with multiple men and women apart from the wife.
Re: Josip Ilicic Caught His Wife Cheating, May Not Play Against PSG by Hopebringer: 5:30am On Aug 03, 2020
lefulefu:
money can never make a woman loyal
if u like have zillion dollars..
if she wants to cheat she will cheat cheesy
Just divorce her and marry another slayqueen or just have a sidechic
good thing u have proof she commited adultry
at least with that proof in court u wont pay dat much in divorce settlements

Best comment here
Re: Josip Ilicic Caught His Wife Cheating, May Not Play Against PSG by fred04(m): 5:32am On Aug 03, 2020
Devil is a woman

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (18) (Reply)

Ahmed Musa Flaunts His Man Of The Match Award After World Cup Heroics. Photos / Nigeria Vs Guinea: AFCON 2019 (1 - 0) Full Time / Ivory Coast Vs Ghana: AFCON 2015 Final (9 - 8) On Penalties On 8th Feb 2015

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.