Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,770 members, 7,809,969 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:02 PM

Josip Ilicic Caught His Wife Cheating, May Not Play Against PSG - Sports (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Josip Ilicic Caught His Wife Cheating, May Not Play Against PSG (103022 Views)

Benzema Breaks Champions League Record With Hat-Trick Against PSG / Manchester United Players Celebrated Champions League Victory Against PSG. Photo / Croatia Sends Nikola Kalinic Home For Refusing To Play Against Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Josip Ilicic Caught His Wife Cheating, May Not Play Against PSG by JoffreyBeroth(m): 11:34pm On Aug 02, 2020
jagorinho:
an inquisitive thought came to my head, would men be less pained if they catch their wife cheating with another female/ woman ( lesbianism stuffs) rather than another man?

I ask myself same. Last week my gf told me she was fucking her bestfriend( lady also) the weird part is that both of them live in thesame house as I speak
Re: Josip Ilicic Caught His Wife Cheating, May Not Play Against PSG by EmagNig(m): 11:34pm On Aug 02, 2020
Women
Re: Josip Ilicic Caught His Wife Cheating, May Not Play Against PSG by Sixfeetbelle: 11:36pm On Aug 02, 2020
yanabasee1:

Baba, these species will never disappoint......

You create too much time for them, they'll complain. You don't have time for them, they'll complain.

You have money, they will think you are too rich for them. You are poor, they'd rubbish you.

Be too handsome, they'll say you're a player. Be too ugly, they'll reject you.

Have longer and fatter peniz. They'll complain, have it small, they'll complain.

Have sweet words, they'll say you tease them way too much. Don't sweet-talk them, they'll say you're not romantic.

Be very moderate in everything, they'll want you to be perfect in everything.

What is the problem with them? A footballer has the money and the game and probably little time but I believe will make it up whenever they get to see. But she capitalize on his absence to be cheating on him.

I have been cheated on before and I know how depressing this could be. Especially when you love this person and would be out there bragging about her to your friends and living your life to give them the best.....

Who did she cheat on you with?
Re: Josip Ilicic Caught His Wife Cheating, May Not Play Against PSG by Sensini123(m): 11:36pm On Aug 02, 2020
Yoighaman:

Atalanta is a very small island near Atlanta in the US, it is renowned for trade in diamonds, smiley...my friend, will you please put Google to good use.
Are you telling me that you don't know Atalanta football club in Italia Serie A?

1 Like

Re: Josip Ilicic Caught His Wife Cheating, May Not Play Against PSG by VicM6: 11:36pm On Aug 02, 2020
Sixfeetbelle:

Why? Are you gay?

Last time I checked, girls turn into women.
Am not a gay..... don't just like doing things with women... period
Re: Josip Ilicic Caught His Wife Cheating, May Not Play Against PSG by nwakaibeya1: 11:37pm On Aug 02, 2020
Earn MONEY easy>�This genuine business opportunity is for u to earn like us* ���. Click link to starr> https://earnetherlikeus.com/zionuzoukwu
To earn&make genuine money * ���
Re: Josip Ilicic Caught His Wife Cheating, May Not Play Against PSG by doeeyed: 11:37pm On Aug 02, 2020
Martinez39s:

Despite these laws, some men, after getting divorced once, twice or even thrice, still keep on getting married and looking for love. I just can't understand what is happening here.

Manufacturer's defect

"Missing rib" theory

Or the" female nurturing role" transposition effect.

2 Likes

Re: Josip Ilicic Caught His Wife Cheating, May Not Play Against PSG by fdigital(m): 11:37pm On Aug 02, 2020
that's why rarely picks offence when a man cheats on his lady.. because he already know who de are
Re: Josip Ilicic Caught His Wife Cheating, May Not Play Against PSG by ayenale1(m): 11:38pm On Aug 02, 2020
After women fear buhari cos he betrayed more than 200m Nigerians and more than 800m people worldwide...
Re: Josip Ilicic Caught His Wife Cheating, May Not Play Against PSG by Sixfeetbelle: 11:38pm On Aug 02, 2020
VicM6:
Am not a gay..... don't just like doing things with women... period

I can only deduce gay from your comment.

Elucidate your post, if you'd will.

1 Like

Re: Josip Ilicic Caught His Wife Cheating, May Not Play Against PSG by lebete3000: 11:39pm On Aug 02, 2020
yanabasee1:

Not that easy man......

You spend your time with her, you out develop those feelings, you noticed your age, you began to plan for the future, how you want to raise your kids and how you want your woman to be. You work things out and things began to fall into places....Then she cheats on you and blame the devil....

It'll hurt. Loving a woman is inevitable..... Ones you sex her, you get to bond with her.

Chei! I want to believe you're just typing this crap to fool the ladies here right

I don't even like women's company sef. I like bragging to my niggies how tight the last girl's pvssy was, how good her head game was, and how expertly she rode me till I burst a thick warm nut in her face...

I enjoy talking about how one bitch put my balls in her mouth, while another gobbles my dìck simultaneously.

And you're here talking about bond?

Bond ko, James Bond ni...

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Josip Ilicic Caught His Wife Cheating, May Not Play Against PSG by Nobody: 11:39pm On Aug 02, 2020
baralatie:

If he cheated first then it will not be this hard on him ,it will be easy for him to move on.
But if the woman has been playing the righteous card to him then it will be a shock.
Now we have it on this story that he knew that there was a problem in the marriage that needs fixing meaning she was already cheating so why the shock!it could be that he never thought sue could cheat that explains the shock!
All the same his mental health is of great concern
Lol you don't know what issues he wanted to solve, if the wife had been cheating and that was the issue, he wouldn't have broken down. My hypothesis is, he cheated, the wife reacted , he was going to solve issues, but he met his wife cheating. Lol. grin . In as much as I don't believe in paying back in a coin when it comes to cheating and I don't support it, I believe those who released the news are partial in their judgement and statement. It's like they have something against the wife self grin grin. That could have been properly handled, I expected more from a civilized country.
Re: Josip Ilicic Caught His Wife Cheating, May Not Play Against PSG by kramer: 11:40pm On Aug 02, 2020
omunabo:
the nigg** right now

Guy, change that 'er' to 'a'. They are not the same thing.

Seun, you suppose censor this thing
Re: Josip Ilicic Caught His Wife Cheating, May Not Play Against PSG by VicM6: 11:41pm On Aug 02, 2020
Sixfeetbelle:

I can only deduce gay from your comment.

Elucidate your post, if you'd will.
Really,i have notin to talk abt.... i don't like women and i see notin wrong in that.... i don't have male friends too.... everybody are crazy.

4 Likes

Re: Josip Ilicic Caught His Wife Cheating, May Not Play Against PSG by DIVINEEVIDENCE: 11:41pm On Aug 02, 2020
jagorinho:
an inquisitive thought came to my head, would men be less pained if they catch their wife cheating with another female/ woman ( lesbianism stuffs) rather than another man?

When a man pays dowry for a woman, he's making a statement for exclusivity.
She shouldn't share his food to other men, women animals or inanimate objects.

To marry fine woman done dey fear me sef.

1 Like

Re: Josip Ilicic Caught His Wife Cheating, May Not Play Against PSG by yanabasee1(m): 11:42pm On Aug 02, 2020
Sixfeetbelle:

Who did she cheat on you with?

Another man, according to the report, he went on a surprise back to his country home with his team and he caught her with another man....
Re: Josip Ilicic Caught His Wife Cheating, May Not Play Against PSG by Sixfeetbelle: 11:44pm On Aug 02, 2020
VicM6:
Really,i have notin to talk abt.... i don't like women and i see notin wrong in that.... i don't have male friends too.... everybody are crazy.

Alright. Just do you.
Re: Josip Ilicic Caught His Wife Cheating, May Not Play Against PSG by Fortune109: 11:44pm On Aug 02, 2020
Samysearch:
Some dude go for some women so that people Will say these guys are enjoying. If a lady has some traits of a slayqueen, wifing her will be the biggest mistake ever. Look for a decent lady with religious inclination, then u thank me later

God bless you
Re: Josip Ilicic Caught His Wife Cheating, May Not Play Against PSG by Sixfeetbelle: 11:44pm On Aug 02, 2020
yanabasee1:

Another man, according to the report, he went on a surprise back to his country home with his team and he caught her with another man....

I'm talking about you.

I'm making a survey and I need accurate responses.
Re: Josip Ilicic Caught His Wife Cheating, May Not Play Against PSG by Yoighaman(m): 11:44pm On Aug 02, 2020
Sensini123:
Are you telling me that you don't know Atalanta football club in Italia Serie A?

Please take time to read my post very well and juxtapose it with the person I quoted.
Re: Josip Ilicic Caught His Wife Cheating, May Not Play Against PSG by yanabasee1(m): 11:45pm On Aug 02, 2020
lebete3000:

Chei! I want to believe you're just typing this crap to fool the ladies here right

I don't even like women's company sef. I like bragging to my niggies how tight the last girl's pvssy was, how good her head game was, and how expertly she rode me till I burst a thick warm nut in her face...

I enjoy talking about how one bitch put my balls in her mouth, while another gobbles my dìck simultaneously.

And you're here talking about bond?

Bond ko, James Bond ni...

You sound like when I was your age......

But, when you are mature, you will know better.

You don't sex a lady and discuss with your friends.... it's childish.
Re: Josip Ilicic Caught His Wife Cheating, May Not Play Against PSG by GalPissetzky: 11:45pm On Aug 02, 2020
this might sound stupid but if i am married to someone that loves sex so much, i will never leave her too far from me . if i do , i should not be suprised if she cheats, usually when i leave my gf so far and i know i will be off for a long while, i let her Bleep guys in the main time. i see nothing wring with that. if you dont want her to cheat, take her with you. simple
Re: Josip Ilicic Caught His Wife Cheating, May Not Play Against PSG by Sixfeetbelle: 11:45pm On Aug 02, 2020
DIVINEEVIDENCE:

When a man pays dowry for a woman, he's making a statement for exclusivity.
She shouldn't share his food to other men, women animals or inanimate objects.

To marry fine woman done dey fear me sef.

And what about men that have side chics? What happened to the exclusive package they paid for?

1 Like

Re: Josip Ilicic Caught His Wife Cheating, May Not Play Against PSG by SweetDipBenny(m): 11:46pm On Aug 02, 2020
I don't blame her. A Hoe will always b a hoe. don't make a hoe a houz wife
Re: Josip Ilicic Caught His Wife Cheating, May Not Play Against PSG by cococandy(f): 11:47pm On Aug 02, 2020
yanabasee1:

He says it and you believed him?

I'm not a misogynist and you have the right to speak up....But not when a woman is at fault...

I saw his posts and you took him serious because he made the silly assumptions....

If you’re really interested in being fair whenever any gender is concerned regardless of which one it is,
You should start from his posts.

Wherever you see a “he” replace it with a “she” and imagine that the poster Martinez is a female. Come back and tell me again why I should be the one taking the high road. Smh.

“I’m Not A MisOgynIst”
Yet very very Silent when a misogynist is on rampage.
Very vocal when someone stands up to them.

1 Like

Re: Josip Ilicic Caught His Wife Cheating, May Not Play Against PSG by lebete3000: 11:47pm On Aug 02, 2020
yanabasee1:

You sound like when I was your age......

But, when you are mature, you will know better.

You don't sex a lady and discuss with your friends.... it's childish.

Mtchew...you still be small boy.

If not, then you're a Ju man- obote...
Re: Josip Ilicic Caught His Wife Cheating, May Not Play Against PSG by yanabasee1(m): 11:48pm On Aug 02, 2020
Sixfeetbelle:

I'm talking about you.

I'm making a survey and I need accurate responses.

Definitely with another man....... I never caught her red-handed, She confessed to her sins..... When I saw the chats....
Re: Josip Ilicic Caught His Wife Cheating, May Not Play Against PSG by VicM6: 11:48pm On Aug 02, 2020
Sixfeetbelle:

Alright. Just do you.
thanks dude
Re: Josip Ilicic Caught His Wife Cheating, May Not Play Against PSG by Sixfeetbelle: 11:48pm On Aug 02, 2020
yanabasee1:

Definitely with another man....... I never caught her red-handed, She confessed to her sins..... When I saw the chats....

A guy you knew or a random somebody?
Re: Josip Ilicic Caught His Wife Cheating, May Not Play Against PSG by yanabasee1(m): 11:49pm On Aug 02, 2020
lebete3000:

Mtchew...you still be small boy.
If not, then you're a Ju man- obote...

You will surely grow up!!!!

You will know better.....
Re: Josip Ilicic Caught His Wife Cheating, May Not Play Against PSG by yanabasee1(m): 11:50pm On Aug 02, 2020
Sixfeetbelle:

A guy you knew or a random somebody?

She will never play around my guys.. Twas someone she met and claim was pestering her for friendship.
Re: Josip Ilicic Caught His Wife Cheating, May Not Play Against PSG by lebete3000: 11:50pm On Aug 02, 2020
yanabasee1:

You will surely grow up!!!!

You will know better.....

Guy go sleep.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (18) (Reply)

Lady Caught Giving Her Man Hand Job Inside The Stadium At The 2018 World Cup. / Ahmed Musa Flaunts His Man Of The Match Award After World Cup Heroics. Photos / Ivory Coast Vs Ghana: AFCON 2015 Final (9 - 8) On Penalties On 8th Feb 2015

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.