Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,582 members, 7,816,432 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:12 AM

Checkout Beautiful Faces From Lagos Lockdown Sunday Worship - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Checkout Beautiful Faces From Lagos Lockdown Sunday Worship (1031 Views)

Coronavirus: See Photos From Lagos Lockdown / Checkout Beautiful Adorable Photos Of Mercy Johnson And Her Family / Checkout Beautiful Photos Of Veteran Yoruba Actor, Abija's Daughter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Checkout Beautiful Faces From Lagos Lockdown Sunday Worship by black9: 4:11pm On Aug 02, 2020
Since authorities have officially confirmed 7th of August as reopening date for religious institutions in Nigeria, today, August 2 marks the official ending to STD (Ifako Ijaiye) community social worship which has lasted since the first week of lockdown.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FzyLje3ENSQ

Never exceeding an hour and always in accordance with social distancing rules, here are some devil- shaming photos of residents/ participants of our weekly Sunday meetings celebrating one of the ways we know best.

Attended by at least representatives of each family in the locale and progressively backed by the neighboring families of JimiBoy and Pastor Mrs. Afolabi- both community pillars had both been keeping residents within their tiny Ifako Ijaiye community agog with the spirit of worship, thanksgiving, humanity and brotherly love, which is projected to last even long after Covid19 is gone and forgotten.

Re: Checkout Beautiful Faces From Lagos Lockdown Sunday Worship by Vision4God: 4:14pm On Aug 02, 2020
Thumbs up
Re: Checkout Beautiful Faces From Lagos Lockdown Sunday Worship by squash47(m): 4:43pm On Aug 02, 2020
I will like to know more about that lady entering the gate.
Re: Checkout Beautiful Faces From Lagos Lockdown Sunday Worship by black9: 5:39pm On Aug 02, 2020
squash47:
I will like to know more about that lady entering the gate.

Come on Bro. U survived Corona, Will You Give your life to Christ

1 Like

Re: Checkout Beautiful Faces From Lagos Lockdown Sunday Worship by squash47(m): 7:16pm On Aug 02, 2020
black9:

Come on Bro. U survived Corona, Will You Give your life to Christ
yes Bros but I like her na.
Re: Checkout Beautiful Faces From Lagos Lockdown Sunday Worship by black9: 7:17pm On Aug 02, 2020
Vision4God:
Thumbs up

Re: Checkout Beautiful Faces From Lagos Lockdown Sunday Worship by black9: 8:16pm On Aug 02, 2020
squash47:
yes Bros but I like her na.

grin I no dey dere o. If you're caught, Na Bob go be your roomie

(1) (Reply)

#happy Birthday To Nairaland Twins....it Was Not An Easy Job Knowing This Site / #EndSARS: Wizkid Drags Lauretta Onochie As Elderly Women Join Protest (Video) / Bbnaija Tolanibaj And Bro Caught In A Hotel Bar In Lagos (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.