Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,355 members, 7,819,258 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:26 PM

#happy Birthday To Nairaland Twins....it Was Not An Easy Job Knowing This Site - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / #happy Birthday To Nairaland Twins....it Was Not An Easy Job Knowing This Site (1031 Views)

Happy 45th Birthday To Genevieve Nnaji / Tonto Dikeh: "How I Sleep Knowing I Gat No Chill" (photos) / "Going Through Labour Knowing My Baby Was Dead Broke Me" - Toolz (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

#happy Birthday To Nairaland Twins....it Was Not An Easy Job Knowing This Site by Egeonu11: 8:27am On Sep 09, 2020
It's official Nairaland...

They twins of Nairaland is celebrating today
09-09-20
2020 have been the worse year ever, the year that took away my dad, the year that also took away many souls, hardships, crimes, killing of innocent people, suffering, engaging in one thing or the other, yet My God kept us healthy, alive and stronger.
I'm not nagging of bagging but only what I can say it's God have been the only one protecting us, guiding us, given us light when there's is darkness, providing for us when all hope are lost, yet I'm still alive to witness another 365days again.

I'm so overwhelmed today because today is a very special day for us cuz it only comes but onces a year
Egeonu Clinton
#HAPPY_BIRTHDAY_TO_US
#CERTIFIED-G
#GOD_NO_GO_SHAME_US

1 Share

Re: #happy Birthday To Nairaland Twins....it Was Not An Easy Job Knowing This Site by Egeonu11: 8:28am On Sep 09, 2020
More photo of us

Re: #happy Birthday To Nairaland Twins....it Was Not An Easy Job Knowing This Site by Egeonu11: 8:31am On Sep 09, 2020
More

Re: #happy Birthday To Nairaland Twins....it Was Not An Easy Job Knowing This Site by shamsin6300(m): 8:36am On Sep 09, 2020
Apheeeew buffffday to you Sir
How can my cake reach you?
Re: #happy Birthday To Nairaland Twins....it Was Not An Easy Job Knowing This Site by Deborah98(f): 8:45am On Sep 09, 2020
Happy birthday to you both....
Re: #happy Birthday To Nairaland Twins....it Was Not An Easy Job Knowing This Site by Justkatty(f): 8:49am On Sep 09, 2020
Happy womb escape to you guys, wish both of you all the good things of life.
Re: #happy Birthday To Nairaland Twins....it Was Not An Easy Job Knowing This Site by Egeonu11: 10:46am On Sep 09, 2020
Call for your own cake..and venue 08165696278
Re: #happy Birthday To Nairaland Twins....it Was Not An Easy Job Knowing This Site by shamsin6300(m): 10:49am On Sep 09, 2020
Egeonu11:

Kuku take out the number.
Local man is just kidding cheesy

See as you look fresh & you are still expecting a gift from poor guy like me. undecided

This life no balance at all.
Re: #happy Birthday To Nairaland Twins....it Was Not An Easy Job Knowing This Site by Nobody: 10:52am On Sep 09, 2020
happy Birthday to you both llnp.You two are overdue for marriage if you ain't yet married.Next should be your wedding pictures

3 Likes

Re: #happy Birthday To Nairaland Twins....it Was Not An Easy Job Knowing This Site by Egeonu11: 11:53am On Sep 09, 2020
Egeonu11:

Re: #happy Birthday To Nairaland Twins....it Was Not An Easy Job Knowing This Site by Egeonu11: 11:55am On Sep 09, 2020
shamsin6300:

Kuku take out the number.
Local man is just kidding cheesy

See as you look fresh & you are still expecting a gift from poor guy like me. undecided

This life no balance at all.
done take off your own
Re: #happy Birthday To Nairaland Twins....it Was Not An Easy Job Knowing This Site by shamsin6300(m): 12:20pm On Sep 09, 2020
Egeonu11:
done take off your own

Have sent you a low-key cake.
Hope you like it?
Re: #happy Birthday To Nairaland Twins....it Was Not An Easy Job Knowing This Site by Torie8(f): 12:23pm On Sep 09, 2020
Happy birthday to you guys wishing you long life,everywhere stew for una
Re: #happy Birthday To Nairaland Twins....it Was Not An Easy Job Knowing This Site by Egeonu11: 12:56pm On Sep 09, 2020
Torie8:
Happy birthday to you guys wishing you long life,everywhere stew for una
thank my dear
Re: #happy Birthday To Nairaland Twins....it Was Not An Easy Job Knowing This Site by Egeonu11: 8:56pm On Sep 09, 2020
More wishes

Re: #happy Birthday To Nairaland Twins....it Was Not An Easy Job Knowing This Site by Nobody: 9:20pm On Sep 09, 2020
Zzor:
happy Birthday to you both llnp.You two are overdue for marriage if you ain't yet married.Next should be your wedding pictures
Actually they aren't overdue.
Readiness for marriage is not a function of age, but of maturity.

Happy birthday guys. You both look good. I want the one on the left grin

1 Like

Re: #happy Birthday To Nairaland Twins....it Was Not An Easy Job Knowing This Site by Nobody: 9:23pm On Sep 09, 2020
Chii59:

Actually they aren't overdue.
Readiness for marriage is not a function of age, but of maturity.

Happy birthday guys. You both look good. I want the one on the left grin
you are right

(1) (Reply)

"Whenever Ozo Looks At Me, He Sees D Man He Wants To Be, I Fear No One" Kiddwaya / Buhari Is Dead Tell Nigeria Now” Thousands NIGERIA Chant Across UK Streets(video / Bbnaija Tolanibaj And Bro Caught In A Hotel Bar In Lagos (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.