Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,189 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:50 AM

If Today Was Your Last Day on Earth? - Nairaland / General (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / If Today Was Your Last Day on Earth? (13891 Views)

If Today Is Declared World Advice Day! / Your Rated Post/comment Of The Day On NL (pls, Paste The Thread's Title) / If Today Was Ur Last Day On Earth; Who On NL Would U Kiss (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If Today Was Your Last Day on Earth? by Kadeejah(f): 10:48pm On Jul 05, 2006
if 2daii wuz my last day i would. . .
have a party wit all my friends and family
do one last show wit my dance group
watch love and basketball, brown sugar, and like mike 4 tha last time cry wit my bestfriend dre
make sure ive spent at least 10 mins wit everyone i know nd love.
then have sex one last time wit my bf tongue cheesy wink
Re: If Today Was Your Last Day on Earth? by kike001(f): 12:37pm On May 03, 2007
EAT as much as i can go on really wild rides really wickid ones den i die in peace on a bed
Re: If Today Was Your Last Day on Earth? by Abike2k6(f): 9:46am On May 12, 2007
kike001:

EAT as much as i can go on really wild rides really wickid ones den i die in peace on a bed

Kike, you're my kind of girl o jare.  I would chop everything my belle can accomodate.  That way I die happy
Re: If Today Was Your Last Day on Earth? by adesodgi(m): 9:47am On May 12, 2007
Can't.
Re: If Today Was Your Last Day on Earth? by dinnerm(f): 10:02pm On May 20, 2007
i would confuss all my sins and pray my last prayers,i will quote all the bible verses i know in my head.
Re: If Today Was Your Last Day on Earth? by ogrebuga(m): 8:36pm On Dec 20, 2007
Tell a very special som1 i love her, pray to God to have mercy on me, reconcile with everyone i know, and spend as much time as i can with my family.
Re: If Today Was Your Last Day on Earth? by kingrd(m): 10:17pm On Dec 21, 2007
The poser reminds me of a true life story of Karla Faye Tucker who was the first woman executed in Texas for over 100 years. Miss Tucker was on death row for 14 yrs having been convicted for killing 2 people with a pickax. While in prison she surrendered her life to God and became born again through the shed blood of Jesus Christ. She married while in prison. Appeals for cummutal to life imprisonment by prominent evangelicals, men and women of goodwill including Pope John Paul II failed to sway the Texas Board of Pardons and Paroles and Gov. George W. Bush, now president, who affirmed her execution. I watched her on Larry King prior to her death and was convinced she had found peace in God. She died of lethal injection on Feb 3 1998.

Below is part of her last statement ", I love all of you very much. I'm going to be face-to-face with Jesus now, I will see you all when you get there. I will wait for you."

What a way to face death. We must be sure now of where we will spend eternity hereafter either in heaven or hell because both are very real. Surrender your life to Jesus noooowwww
Re: If Today Was Your Last Day on Earth? by Nauttyprof(m): 7:27am On Dec 22, 2007
Well as for me, it's a different story entirely i will confess my luv 4 dis girl i truely luv so dat i wont die feeling bad of not knowing her intentions and i wuld probably ask 4 a last kiss or hug from her.
Re: If Today Was Your Last Day on Earth? by MrInfo1(m): 7:36am On Dec 22, 2007
Nauttyprof:

Well as for me, it's a different story entirely i will confess my love 4 this girl i truely love so that i wont die feeling bad of not knowing her intentions and i wuld probably ask 4 a last kiss or hug from her.
Get your groove on wink
Re: If Today Was Your Last Day on Earth? by efuah(f): 12:30pm On Dec 22, 2007
kingrd:

The poser reminds me of a true life story of Karla Faye Tucker who was the first woman executed in Texas for over 100 years. Miss Tucker was on death row for 14 years having been convicted for killing 2 people with a pickax. While in prison she surrendered her life to God and became born again through the shed blood of Jesus Christ. She married while in prison. Appeals for cummutal to life imprisonment by prominent evangelicals, men and women of goodwill including Pope John Paul II failed to sway the Texas Board of Pardons and Paroles and Gov. George W. Bush, now president, who affirmed her execution. I watched her on Larry King prior to her death and was convinced she had found peace in God. She died of lethal injection on Feb 3 1998.

Below is part of her last statement ", I love all of you very much. I'm going to be face-to-face with Jesus now, I will see you all when you get there. I will wait for you."

What a way to face death. We must be sure now of where we will spend eternity hereafter either in heaven or hell because both are very real. Surrender your life to Jesus noooowwww

cry am touched kiss
Re: If Today Was Your Last Day on Earth? by qudrat(f): 10:48am On Dec 24, 2007
If today is going to be my last day on earth, Ummmmmmmmmmmm,I've been looking forward to it shocked{am not scared of death} I've wanted to know what goes on after death,and to see where next transition will take me,so i'll
Get in touch with my close friends and probably wish them goodbye grin,
Am already in tune with my God so i dont need any last confesssion or atonation
Then i'll play myself all d great music i enjoy,old school et al cool
Re: If Today Was Your Last Day on Earth? by icantshout(m): 7:37pm On Sep 18, 2008
I will pay all my debts and pray seriously for forgiveness of all my sins, give alms and spend all the money I have on charity
Re: If Today Was Your Last Day on Earth? by kingrd(m): 9:14am On Sep 19, 2008
With sudden death happening all over - air crashes, hurricanes, landslides/ earthquakes, tremors, wars, vehicular accidents etc, anyone who has a last minute notice of death must be very lucky indeed. I urge you to emulate the thief on the right of our LORD JESUS who made it to heaven at the nick of time. Confess your sins and receive salvation through the shed blood of JESUS. You will enjoy eternal life in the hereafter.
Re: If Today Was Your Last Day on Earth? by Desluv(m): 5:00pm On Nov 18, 2008
Every body is eaither talking about having sex with their boy friend or eating to get satisfied. Have you ever thought of the posibility of going to hell, have you ever ask your self if u've actually accomplish your mission on earth. Is not how long you spend on earth that matters, but how many lifes u've touched, has anybody thought of what people would say about them when there are gone, all this comes 2 mind when you realise you jst have one day 2liv on earth.liv each day as if it were your last. b happy with urself as well as wit odas, grin
Re: If Today Was Your Last Day on Earth? by Kooksie: 10:12am On Jul 15, 2009
okay if today was my last day on earth i would have so many things that i would want to do casue i am only 15 they are like all the things that you can't do or shouldn't do until you are like over 18
Re: If Today Was Your Last Day on Earth? by emzmorz: 3:38am On Oct 02, 2009
I am suffering from acute leukemia.
My Doctor told me that I am lucky if I last for one month.
That was almost 2 weeks ago when he told me that,
yesterday I bleed severely and my
doctor told me that my condition is getting worst.
I only have one week.
At first I am denying the fact that I only have week
to live well he is not God.
Only God has the power to tell when
someone will die.
That's my fiancee always reminding me,
God is the Creator and He can only tell when some one
will die. But if this is my last day on Earth
I will ask forgiveness to my Parents for all
the disappointments that I have caused to them,
for all the pain and heartaches.
I will also want to go to the beach with my love ones
and spend the rest of the day celebrating with them.
Thank you.
Re: If Today Was Your Last Day on Earth? by Theoacme: 5:35pm On Feb 27, 2011
If today was my last day on Earth, I would be very, very happy - for I would no longer suffer the pain that I am enduring.

I really wish today was my last day on earth.

I would hold my wife close to me, massage her feet, and kiss her ever so gently good night, then breathe my last, smiling, thanking God that He has removed my suffering from me at long last.
Re: If Today Was Your Last Day on Earth? by InkedNerd(f): 12:08am On Feb 28, 2011
@OP: If today were my last day on Earth, I'd just write a freakishly long letter and let the world know what is on my mind and in my heart. Then I would spend it doing everything and anything that makes me happy.

emzmorz:

I am suffering from acute leukemia.
My Doctor told me that I am lucky if I last for one month.
That was almost 2 weeks ago when he told me that,
yesterday I bleed severely and my
doctor told me that my condition is getting worst.
I only have one week.
At first I am denying the fact that I only have week
to live well he is not God.
Only God has the power to tell when
someone will die.
That's my fiancee always reminding me,
God is the Creator and He can only tell when some one
will die. But if this is my last day on Earth
I will ask forgiveness to my Parents for all
the disappointments that I have caused to them,
for all the pain and heartaches.
I will also want to go to the beach with my love ones
and spend the rest of the day celebrating with them.
Thank you.

OMG, I am so sorry to hear that. I wish and hope for you to get better cry cry cry. Please try and stay optimistic.

(1) (2) (Reply)

How Has Nairaland Helped You? / Meet South Sudan’s Current Minister For Water Resources And Irrigation (photos) / Confession-by-mouth Time: What Do You Hope To Achieve Before 2015 Ends?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.